Mercury 3100
3.81 stars1,307 Reviews

1,307 Reviews

1,307 Reviews

Good living experience with great roommates but we had major problems with maintainence for my entire two years I've been living here. No shows and constant issues with AC and appliances
Staff is unorganized and I never get my rent bill. Feel unsafe. Smells like trash. Cheap. Fast maintenance service. Low overdraft. Free parking is good
The staff and maintenance has always been on top of their game ever since I've lived here in the beginning of 2014! Such a wonderful place to live at :)
I've lived at the Village of Alafaya for three school semesters, and never have j once had an issue last long enough where they did not fix it. I love it here. The maintenance staff are professional and always so nice as well as the front desk staff (the CAs). I couldn't imagine living entente else as I attend UCF!
Always friendly and helpful.the staff is always on the ball and my place is in great shape. The grounds are lovely and the pool is nice. I love living here.
I actually really like living here! Now that there's new management, I think everything will run even smoother. At first, I wasn't crazy about management because work orders and other questions seemed to not be that important to the student office staff. But now, everyone seems to be working together well and are actually interested in helping us residents out!
The community as whole is perfectly fine. The only complaints would be stuff that you couldn't escape by going to a different complex. Like loud neighbors....
I love the neighborhood but some things need improvements. The trash needs to be picked up more often and maintenance should come within 48 hours of putting in a new work order. Also, the electric bill is outrageous sometimes.
Maintenance takes a bit sometimes and they don't always solve the issues, but at least the staff can be a friendly bunch of people. People arround can be very loud.
The rooms and the closets are huge which is great, but it's the only advantage of living here. The kitchen can barely fit two people. The office is slow, rude, and unhelpful. When initially moving in, they changed my room assignment, (and my room mates), with out telling me. I was completely blind sided on move in day. Careful about room B, the window is small and may be blocked from sun completely (it's completely dark in my room by 3pm). And stay away from room A because the window is accessible from the outside. The area, to no fault of Alafaya Club, isn't safe and isn't getting better. Even living in the building closest to the office, my apartment was broken into. The office is doing little to increase safety standards. Also, there is a raccoon problem-which would be normal for this area if the raccoons didn't chase you down the stairs if you come near them. It's hard to give up all the personal space here, but I don't recommend Alafaya Club.