Mercury 3100
3.81 stars1,359 Reviews

1,359 Reviews

1,359 Reviews

The service is a hit or miss type of thing. Some days it's great other days the staff is rude & don't want to help. & something goes wrong in the apartment at least once a month.
I really enjoy the quiet community with all the amenities such as the fitness center, printing station, and pool. I have not had a problem living here and hope to stay during my stay in Orlando.
I enjoy living here. My apartment is really clean and hasn't had any bugs. I think as long as there are no bugs I'll be happy living here. The kitchen and shared area look outdated though.
Besides minor roommates issues, I love the complex. Quiet, and great environment for me to study. I have decided to renew my lease here, and I have definitely suggested to others I know to live here.
Maintenance is fast and the volleyball net is back! =D like the new activities at the club house. The page on the website showing pictures isnt real though. more stuff in gym and fix the broken machines
I like the size of the rooms at the village at Alafaya club I wish they would fix some of the broken things in the units and I wish they would fix the raccoon problem because that is a major issue in the complex; some of them are dangerous.
Great place to live at. They do events every once in a while which make you feel really at home. Awesome atmosphere and environment at the pool, gym, and front office. Staff is usually very helpful and aware of its residents.
Maintenence is okay, but I still hold a grudge about the condition of the apartment when I moved in. I don't think these carpets have ever been steam cleaned.
With the new management, my experience has been a little better and my work order requests have actually mostly got done. :) There are still some things that could be worked on though!
The rooms are great for the price. The closets are even better. Just wish there was more lighting in the parking lots, more parking spaces, and not as many racoons.