Very quiet community, awesome people at the office! Love my spacious room, wish I had some more natural light though. Can’t wait to use the pool!

I love it here it’s amazing I have not had a problems here anyone. The maintenance people are nice the office staff is nice and caring and always answer my questions

it has been really good. i like the the atmosphere of the community. the only thing i had a problem with was getting a package. UPS said they delivered my package to the front but it took 3 or 4 days before i got it from the front.

Reply from Mercury 3100

Living here is pretty great the maintenance comes very fast and the office workers are great as well. This is my second tenure living here and it’s still good

Reply from Mercury 3100

Hi, Mercury community is generally a good place to live, I love the environment, but the only problem is that sometimes the smell of garbages (because of accumulation) is really horrible.

Reply from Mercury 3100

I love it. Such a great place for people to live and they really care about you. The maintenance team really helps when something is wrong. Couldn’t imagine being anywhere else

Reply from Mercury 3100

nice, but the maintenance could use work. but i love living here honesly my room is so big and the floors are pretty. i like the counter tops in the kitchen too.

Reply from Mercury 3100

everyone is very kind and sweet, the community had great events to bring us together and have fun enjoy living here. Office members are great aswell assays there th help

Reply from Mercury 3100

The upgrades we received were nice. Neighborhood is decent and close to campus. For the low price of these apartments I'm not really complaining.

The perks that the community offers are really nice, example all of the themed days, but overall living conditions are unsanitary and not fit for students.

Reply from Mercury 3100

I have seen much improvement. The staff is so friendly and fun. I love the free stuff. I do wish the garbage system was fixed. I don’t like people to litter, but it does prevent me from using my own garbage. I think community garbage cans would be smart.

Reply from Mercury 3100

So far I’ve found living here to be a pretty quality experience. It’s perfect for a college student who is very in and out of the house every day.

Reply from Mercury 3100

Very nice community, it is well kept, maintenance is very quick with orders. The office staff is very friendly and are always super helpful.

Reply from Mercury 3100

I love living at mercury! I’ve had no problems since I’ve lived here. The office people are nice, friendly, and are always willing to help and give you advise.

great and cheap however theres raccoon, i like them but if youre scared maybe not. pet friendly and they give you lots of perks and benefits for being a resident

the Complex is very quiet and safe the front office staff is welcoming they get the job done. My neighbors and sweet and kind! There’s never a problem if so it gets taken care quickly and efficiently.

I feel extremely at home here. Everyone in the office is so helpful and welcoming. The complex is clean and all of my neighbors are friendly. The amenities are great!

It’s a really cool community and I love that the staff is quick to reply with any concerns. Also, the events that they host and the items that they give is super clutch.

I feel as if my experience here in mercury 3100 is great. I have met great people and I feel as if this is more of a community than just an apartment complex.

The new appliances are nice. Still very disappointed about the leasing office’s tolerance on unauthorized pets in the apartments. They seem to not care about unauthorized pets, even if the pets are constantly barking all morning and all night or jumping on roommates.

I like it here, The office staff is great always there to help when I come in or call over the phone. It’s a quiet place and not a lot goes on.

Reply from Mercury 3100

The office staff is great, they really try to make the best of every situation. They have a ton of community events so we can get to know them and other residents as well. Over all very happy to live here.

Reply from Mercury 3100

I have stayed here for almost a year already and it is pretty decent. The area is spacious and there are many giveaways and activities to do provided by the office. The shuttle to school is convenient for me, as well as, the enormous parking lot.

Reply from Mercury 3100

Mercury 3100 is a fantastic place to live! With a pool and a 24 hour gym available for residents, you won’t want to choose another place to live. The staff is so kind and helpful with every situation.

Reply from Mercury 3100

Mercury 3100 has been my home for almost 2 years. It has been great living here and they’re now pet friendly! My dog has made Mercury her home as well.