Apartment has some damage but the major is issue is that there is roaches which the office is slow in dealing with. Also lacked proper staff to handle move in day.

Floor was really dirty, the fridge doesn’t close properly, the light in the fridge stays on all the time, the cable and Ethernet don’t work in my room

There were some minor issues w/the place having some issues. But other than that it’s been really chill. I hate how the front desk people didn’t mention how to connect to the Wi-Fi and that they don’t do the cable stuff, it’s another company

A couple things were messed up but the ac is amazing and the WiFi is great. I would’ve wished my room would have been more upgraded, I had all the old furniture but I can make do

It's pretty great, I like my roommate. Only thing is the dust, because guys used to live here and they get messy. But nothing a deep cleaning and a little renovation can't fix. Possibly change the air filter too

Reply from Mercury 3100

Nice place, move in was organized but I have a broken washing machine along with many other maintenance issues that have not been resolved. There was a roomate in my unit prior to moving in and they have put in multiple maintenance requests to have things fixed and no one has come.

The environment is very enjoyable and I love the set up of our unit! The only main issue was the lack of cleanliness when we first moved in because of the previous tenants.

Reply from Mercury 3100

My apartment has cockroaches and a lot of things that need fixed by maitenance. Other than that, the size is unbeatable and I love that I can have my dog

move in day went very smooth and quick, they provided everything i needed. my apartment was clean and ready, and the staff was very nice! i’m excited to live here.

Disgusting place, lived there for a year with mold and they never did anything for it even though I constantly complained. My old roommates still live there and it took them getting in touch with so many people to actually have the management get upand do something about the apartment.

Everything was in order for the most part, but the wifi wasn't working at first and the water in the shower still only gets so hot. But mostly a positive experience

Reply from Mercury 3100

Upon getting to her apartment the furniture wasn’t as promised on the tour, my drawer was broken, floor scratched and all bathroom plugs not working. I was disappointed.

Very easy move in process, however there were problems in the shower from previous repair job and those were resolved very quickly by all to insure a smooth experience

Wish work orders went a little smoother and faster once you submitted them. Other than that the apartments look great. Check in process was quick and easy.

I moved in yesterday and I absolutely love the set up (premium), it was super easy to find my building and room, parking was super easy too. I was able to move everything in with out a problem! I can’t wait to begin my new lifestyle at Mercury 3100!

This complex is very clean and comfortable. When I moved in, it immediately felt like home. The office staff made it very easy to ask questions and I feel that they will always do their best to get us what we need.

Everything is fantastic in the apartment besides the fact that it was left absolutely dirty. I even found a cat toy in my room along with tons of dirty and marks on the furniture.

I just moved in and I love it! The staff at the community center were very helpful and check in went super fast! I love the atmosphere here and can’t wait to live here this year!

I love it here. Everyone is so nice and very welcoming. I was very nervous to move in but I quickly was calmed down when my roommates were very nice to me.

Very nice place!! The grouting isn’t great, but that’s easy to get past. Once our issue with our dryer is fixed everything will be great here! Much better than I expected for my first apartment.

The apartments are nice but need some TLC. The staff is very friendly, and my roommates are nice. I have had a good experience so far, but I definitely see some things that can be improved.

Haven’t moved in yet but super excited !! So far everyone has been so amazing and I can’t wait. The leasing office team is extremely friendly and super knowledgeable about the property!

Reply from Mercury 3100

Nice and quiet neighborhood. The rooms and closets are quite spacious and I like having my own bathroom. People aren't too loud and the pool is pretty nice.

Reply from Mercury 3100

Great place, the furniture is great and the apartments are very comfortable in size. The staff is also very friendly and helps every step of the way.

cheap rent Decent Apartment,nice furniture. Private bathroom is a plus. but no one picks up there animals poop. Gym could use some improvements but not bad