Security is pretty bad, they just let anyone through. Maintenance takes a long time to complete a job. The office isn't too bad though. Ive seen worse. Solid three point five stars so far.

Reply from Mercury 3100

When i moved in my room had definitely not been cleaned which was a bit disheartening. Maintenance is hard to get anything done with. Whenever I've had an issue, I have been able to address with the office and have it fixed. I love paying 1 bill vs 4 or 5. Seems like they are hopefully working towards a better overall living experience.

Reply from Mercury 3100

It's been great living here!! The only thing that troubles my roommates and me are the raccoons tearing into the trash. But that's always avoidable once you learn the trash schedule

Reply from Mercury 3100

Great. But wish there was more communication with residents. I feel as though if i make a work order that it should be handled asap and not take three weeks before getting done.

Reply from Mercury 3100

There were some problems at the beginning but after we spoke to the office about it, the entire maintenance staff helped us out immediately. We got our furniture replaced, our drawers fixed, and the hole in our floor sealed. Living here has been enjoyable so far.

Reply from Mercury 3100

I absolutely love living here. The apartments are nice, the staff is friendly and helpful, and the parking is more than ample. My only issue is maintenance takes a very long time to finish work orders.

Reply from Mercury 3100

My experience here has been great. My roommates and I get along so well & we all enjoy each other's company. I would definitely recommend this complex to my friends.

Reply from Mercury 3100

I love my 1st college apt experience at Alafaya. The transition and move in was smooth. Although maintenance has not fixed my cosmetic requests, they fixed the major things. Alafaya has different community activities on the weekends that make us feel welcomed!

Reply from Mercury 3100

This is an honest review. I really like Alafaya, talking to other people the space is a plus! Many other communities don't have big rooms or a walk in closet according to my friends. People are here are cool and not bad compared to other communities according to my friends. Issues i can only think of is raccoons at night and service for work order, i've placed numerous work orders and been closed but no result. Another issue wish i beg of is to put mirrors on the corners so you can see cars incoming because their's been many times where i almost got hit cause i can't see around the corner. The staff is friendly and that is all.

Reply from Mercury 3100

Excellent place to live. My only complaints are that maintenance takes a while to get to work orders, the Internet is slow, and that there's no porch or balcony area.

Reply from Mercury 3100

Fix the internet by increasing bandwidth and speeds. Set racoon traps to stop them from bothering residents and getting into our trash. Increase frequency of trash pickup to daily like you guys said you would. Create designated resident and guest parking. Increase priority of maintenance and cleaning around the apartment complex. Perhaps hire more maintenance workers.

Reply from Mercury 3100

I'm very disappointed this year with Alafaya Club. Our trash had maggots because the "valet trash service" didn't come and now we have a fly problem. Ridiculous.

Reply from Mercury 3100

The best thing that I have seen is that when there is a problem, it is fixed quickly! Like when our AC broke and it was fixed the next day. That is very important!

Reply from Mercury 3100

The community is dirty, there are raccoons every where. The rooms are a good size but I have had a spider infestation that went on for two or three weeks.

Reply from Mercury 3100

The Village here at Alafaya is great! The staff are awesome and give a hand with whatever they can, and are always the most pleasant. Especially from what I hear of other apartment facilities. The place has pretty decent maintenance, and is on top of stuff when you schedule something (like for pests or repairs). Keep it up guys!

I love living here. I enjoy using the gym and the fact that it is open 24 hours for those who like to work out late. Parking is never an issue and i am thankful for that

The Village at Alafaya Club has a management and maintenance team that cares about their residents. Whenever bigger problems arise, they do their best to accommodate to you as a resident and customer. The office staff can be hit or miss. Sometimes their very helpful and on top of their work; other times it seems as if you're bothering them with your questions. The other thing I would say is my voicemails in the past where not returned or the phones were not answered at all, so go in person or email for a better shot at getting the help you need!

When I arrived there were many things wrong which disappointed me, but within a week the maintenance guy (who doesn't wear a maintenance shirt) came out to fix everything. Overall I am having a good experience, but the administration could be more organized.

twas the night before christmas when all through my house not a creature was stirring except roaches and a mouse. the appliances are old and the bed frames are creaky, but lets not forget how the bathtub starts leaking.

So far, my experience has been alright with no major complaints. My apartment had quite a few cosmetic and functional issues upon move in, but the office staff is always friendly and happy to take care of the issues. One example would be that the oven was damaged and within a week, we had a brand new one! Maintenance however did take the pans that were in it with them, but I was able to track them down. It's student living, as long as you're not expecting the Ritz, there are a lot of things to like about this place, like the huge bedrooms and closets!

If you want to move to somewhere with more space, beautiful scenery, great people, and parties Move To Alafaya Club. For once since I moved out of my house to start college I feel as if I live in a home. The units are spacious, generous closet space, perfect size bathrooms. The bedrooms are really big, one of the few student housings to offer you an island and dining space, the living room is a really good size. Walk in pantry, Laundry room not closet. The furniture, appliances could be a little more updated. Overall really amazing space, and I'm satisfied. I been here for 2 weeks already considering signing again.

Pretty okay experience so far. I was told that I would have furniture that I actually never received. I do not like that you pay a whole month rent, when your move in day is the last couple days of the month.

all around decent living. Nothing to complain about other than the younger residents thinking its summer camp. I would live here for another year.

Very good for the price. A slight pest problem being by a lake and small forest but not too bad where I am. Nice staff and spacious closets... I'm satisfied.

I've enjoyed living here a lot. I've been blessed with great roomates and love the "homie" feeling of the Village at Alafaya Club. However, I have run into a few problems since living here such as a lost package or an unattended to work order.