I love living here. We just re upped for another year we use the gym, pool and cardio room constantly and have been involved in almost all the social events

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

This is the most unbelievable building I have ever lived in. Every single person, from the fabulous girls in leasing office to everyone I encounter in the elevator, everybody is so sweet and so happy and so nice.. I am obsessed with my apartment, my view, and that magnificent sunset I get to see every night is breathtaking

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

I've been living here for over four years and I love my home! I have great neighbors and love meeting new neighbors. The chili cook off was one fantastic opportunity to meet and have fun with a lot of residents!

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Very nice community. Love the amenities, the staff is awesome as well. Very clean and resourceful. So many positives living here. Located in great area

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

I love living at Midtown 24. The people are great and the location is amazing! I moved here from Ohio and didn't know anyone so it is great to be at a place that has social events for the residents.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

We have lived at Midtown 24 for the last 6 yrs and we wouldn't trade it for anything, specially since Stefane joined the team. She really adds an intangible value to the property and has really come along to make all of her residents happy to call Midtown 24 home.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

I love living at midtown 24 because the people who work here are very friendly and take pride in all feedback. The residents who live here are like family and respect each other. I have been hear for almost 2 years.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Service was always was prompt. The activities were always creative and super fun. The food was always good too. The place was clean and well kept.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

I love how warm the staff is and the community. Continue to do activities since it brings more cohesiveness Whjt all who live at midtown24 apartments

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Midtown 24 is an excellent community, friendly staff, they host fun resident events, and the building is always well kept. I always recommend anyone looking for somewhere to live in the Plantation area to check out Midtown 24.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Amazing!!! They are by far the best place that I ever stayed. The staff is very friendly and they consistently have events to keep the community involved!!

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Great experience in my first week living at Midtown24. Everyone has been exceptionally helpful, nice and friendly for the past days. Its a great area!

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

I have had nothing but great experiences and comfortable living here. I would recommend to everyone I know! The staff is wonderful and extremely helpful and friendly.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

A great community with beautiful amenities. Great location next to shopping centers and lots restaurants to choose from. I highly recommend Midtown 24 apartments!

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

We enjoy living here, only thing I dislike is the bicycle parking lot, everyone at the office is very pleasant and look happy to work there.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

It is a beautiful place and very quiet. The pool area is beautiful. All the staff is super friendly and polite I love that too. Thanks everyone for that

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Just resigned for our third year. You can not beat the location for everything. We walk all the time for dinner or shoppes. The staff actually knows you and the activities for socializing are very nice. You can’t control people, but for a large, pet friendly building, it is kept immaculate!!!!

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

I love living in his community, the staff is very friendly. The amenities are great, they keep the installations clean. I personally enjoy the social events they do every month.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

The community is amazing, mostly because of tge incredible staff - all of them are warm, kind, helpful and responsive. What more could you ask for!

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

I’ve been at Midtown24 for 5 years. I love the ability to live work and play here. My sunset view is breathtaking. Through the years I’ve found out getting to know your neighbors at events here really builds a sense of community for networking and friendships... even after they move on. When my 17 year old Lab Slyder passed away so many neighbors showed love and support it was really comforting. A Pet friendly place with pet friendly people is a plus! I’m so happy to see the office team working hard to create more of these gathering opportunities for the residents. The maintenance team is always ready to help with a smile. I think living at Midtown24 is getting better and better.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Great service, amazing people in the office and the maintenance crew. They care about the residents. well kept common areas, nice events every month

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

very good place to live, close to everything mall, publix, grat restaurants and safe and comfortable, it is a very quiet place, They accept pets and the people are friendly

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

I love the convenience of spa amenities. The cabanas at the pool to the lobby area for guest to wait is amazing. I am renewing my lease because there is nowhere else like Midtown for the price.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Still need someone to come over and fix my sink. Other than that love the place and the people clean and smells beautiful Management is always on point. Alyssa and Anna are our favorite ladies!!

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Excellent staff best location and great community we are more than happy to live in midtown 24 this year and my son enjoy the pool and all...