Great place to call home, we are in our 5th year and loving it. Stefane and her staff are going out of there way to please the tenants . We are planning to stay here for a long time.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Living at midtown 24 has been a great experience for my family and I. Great amenities, location and very comfortable place to live. I really enjoy the events that the staff Put together amazing turn outs and friendly faces. Thank you,

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Absolutely love it here! The office staff and maintenance crew are fantastic. The grounds are well kept and issues or concerns are addressed in a timely.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Best highrise community in plantation hands down. Great location awesome staff awesome monthly events. One wish is that they become condos so I can buy.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

The best experience, not a minute I regret downsizing and coming to this community. Amenities are excellent, location Is convenient, well maintained.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Midtown is great place to live. The staff is always willing to go above and beyond. They host a good amount of events monthly so that the residents have a chance to mingle and enjoy the company of neighbors. The location is well maintained.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

To me, the very best part of Midtown 24 is the community! I love living here because of my great neighbors, fun events, and wonderful friendships.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Awesome love it - everyone is so amazing the place is perfect. Great location, clean, helpful staff, good schools close by, walking distance to everything you could want.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Loved the building and my apartment ! It was always quiet and nice to come home. I would recommend it to anyone ! Definitely a great environment

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Love the view from my apartment. I have never been disturbed by noise in my apartment. The pool is excellent. The gym is always clean and well maintained.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

good so far but room for improvement office staff is great but at night noisy downstairs and security needed in my opinion to many strangers in building attending events in the party room at south end of building. i think a/c is broken on entry to elevator on 3rd floor. I think security from 6pm to 6am staying at front desk by entry would be big help

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

I moved in Midtown 24 November 2018. So far everything looks good and I am happy with my apartment. The only thing I would like the management staff to take in consider is the hallways to be clean more often

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Not enough elevators - overall great place to live. Temperature in hallway fluctuates to often. Parking garage can be difficult to maneuver if other cars are coming/going.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

We have lived here for 6 years. It really feels like home. The office and maintenance staff are the best and really care about us. There are lots of social activities to meet neighbors.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

I love this place . Quiet and building has all the amenities. Staff are amazing and so helpful. Stephanie and her staff are always available and helpful.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

The community is wonderful, the team is amazing and really help neighbors foster relationships through introductions and social events. The apartment is spacious and I can see myself staying here for years.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Great community with amazing staff! The amenities and interacting from staff to residents are incredible. The community is always kept clean and they are very quick to respond to issues.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Nice place however it would be nice not to have trees on the pool deck I believe it messes up the view especially on 4th of July and it's on the 4th floor be nice to look in the sky plus trees a dirty they make a mess

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

I’ve been a resident since 2011 and wouldn’t want to live anywhere else at this point in my life. It’s a problem free, secure, and very pleasant environment.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Great neighborhood. Staff is very friendly and amenities are great. They always have different events going on during the week to socialize or exercise which is also fun.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Midtown 24 feels like my forever home!! I moved in here 4 years ago as a transitional place and I now couldn't imagine living anywhere else.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Been great experience here at midtown. Staff is friendly, attentive, and ready to answer any questions. Haven’t had much service issues, but the one I did they responded quickly. The amenities are nice. Only thing that could make it better is a fenced in, turf dog park, and if the mowed the area in front of the leasing office entrance more than once every 2 weeks.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

I LOVE the resident events going on bringing the community together! Best neighbors around hands down! The community rewards is so much fun and the new app really helps

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

I love living here. We just re upped for another year we use the gym, pool and cardio room constantly and have been involved in almost all the social events

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

This is the most unbelievable building I have ever lived in. Every single person, from the fabulous girls in leasing office to everyone I encounter in the elevator, everybody is so sweet and so happy and so nice.. I am obsessed with my apartment, my view, and that magnificent sunset I get to see every night is breathtaking