Midtown 24 Apartments

Its been an awesome experience living here at Midtown. We feel secure, amenities are awesome, n management is good. Some improvement such as improving gym facility , fixing jacuzzi etc are required..
Nice place to live, pretty quiet which is nice. Wish the gym was bigger or had a few stair masters. The only big issue is the pets. They pee in the building and the owners don’t clean it up.
I love this place! It's like being on vacation everyday. Great team as well. Maintenance takes care of the place very nicely. Office team is very responsive. Alyssa is amazing!
Midtown has happily been my home for the last two years! Couldn't imagine living anywhere else. Clean, quiet, convenient, upscale! I Love it!
Midtown 24 Apartments has a great location in Plantation, FL with nearby shopping malls, grocery stores and restaurants. Downsides are that management has been unable to fix cold temperatures in common areas for many months, rent changes on a daily basis leading to the possibility that you may end up with a high rent when you sign your lease, and mail for prior residents isn't forwarded and fills your mailbox (the regular mailman is AWOL).
Staff is really nice and friendly but when it comes to use some the amenities sometimes they don’t work and they don’t let you know in advance that they’re not working. It’s a pet friendly environment but pet policies are not strong enough when it comes to penalties for pet related violations. It’s a nice places to live but they still have some work to do. According to people that’s been here longer the community has changed and previous managements used to maintain the property better than it looks now.
Amazing!! Love the office and maintenance team. Work orders resolved within half day. Stefane, Alyssa and Mario are all ROCKSTARS! Everyone is so nice-even the neighbors. I love my new home.
This is a great and safe community for my big family. We love the food trucks that come over and the different events that are presented so we all can meet our neighbors.
Great staff and maintenance crew. Love the location. But there are too many parties at the pool with large crowds and music. Also residents should be more aware of picking up after themselves in public areas.
Mario was excellent. He helped us find the best apartment for the right price. The apartment is spacious, has lots of windows and a beautiful kitchen. Each room has their own walk in closet and we even have a patio over looking the street.