Month 2! My experience has been nothing but pleasant. All of the residents and staff are extremely friendly and welcoming. I have no complaints!

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Everything about this place has been awesome. From the moving in, to the residents, to the staff. The environment is so friendly, that it makes my stay even that more enjoyable

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

People are friendly and any problem I’ve had the staff has done everything they could to accommodate those issuesMoving and we had some issues but the staff did more than was necessary to make that move as comfortable as possible

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Just moved in. So far everything perfect, nice staff, very polite and profesional. My home is very good, comfortable and no neighbour noises. I love this place

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Best place to live. Neighbors are great. Events are great. The staff is so friendly and awesome. Everything is online and simple. I really have no complaints.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Sometimes to strict. Hallways are always very cold. Not enough parking. Where are the tennis courts ? Overall nice place to live and happy with service.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

I looked at so many places before moving into midtown, and I have to say I’m really happy with my choice. I love our apartment, it’s beautiful, functional and it’s a pleasure to come home to. I think the grounds are very well maintained and the staff are very helpful!

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Have loved the location and how the staff is treats it's residents with respect. 😉😉😉😉😁😁😁😁p.s. bring on more activities surely I have made friends as well as networking.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

So far been a good experience. New resident. Looking forward to seeing how it goes in next few months. I have to get my (2) garage clickers.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Awesome place to live great amenities very clean luxurious and fun. Awesome pool, awesome people, and awesome experience. People who work here are awesome

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

I recently moved here and I simply love it. It si pet friendly which is a big plus, great for my golden retriever. The team is amazing, from Stephane, Anne and Aliza, they are always taking care of residents amazingly great. It is well located and walking distance to restaurants, shops and more. If you are in high floor you will be able to enjoy the view sipping a glass of wine from your balcony. You will not regret living here at all. I am looking forward to stay for a long time.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Helpful staff. Great location near shopping and restaurants. Love my apartment. The online payment & maintenance request is easy and convenient to use.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Great place to live. Very cheek, modern and clean. Only 7 min driving from Nova. Has all the amenities you need and the maintenance staff is very quick to fix an problems you may have. Can’t recommend this place enough.

Enjoy living here. Nice area, relatively quiet, and amenities are kept in good shape. Only complaints is the weight of dumbbells being too low, as well as not having a free weight bar in the gym. A bit of leaves do gather in the pool during the “winter”.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Love this community especially the staff. Always so helpful and accommodating. They keep the common areas very clean and the amenities are great!!

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

The location is wonderful. I am in love with the entire look of the building as well as the apartment itself. I also love the town home concept

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

As a new tenant, I like that the building is well maintained and that there office to take care for all my needs and request. like also all the amenities in the building

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Excellent staff best location and great community we are more than happy to live in midtown 24 this year and my son enjoy the pool and all...

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Still need someone to come over and fix my sink. Other than that love the place and the people clean and smells beautiful Management is always on point. Alyssa and Anna are our favorite ladies!!

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

I love the convenience of spa amenities. The cabanas at the pool to the lobby area for guest to wait is amazing. I am renewing my lease because there is nowhere else like Midtown for the price.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

very good place to live, close to everything mall, publix, grat restaurants and safe and comfortable, it is a very quiet place, They accept pets and the people are friendly

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Great service, amazing people in the office and the maintenance crew. They care about the residents. well kept common areas, nice events every month

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

I’ve been at Midtown24 for 5 years. I love the ability to live work and play here. My sunset view is breathtaking. Through the years I’ve found out getting to know your neighbors at events here really builds a sense of community for networking and friendships... even after they move on. When my 17 year old Lab Slyder passed away so many neighbors showed love and support it was really comforting. A Pet friendly place with pet friendly people is a plus! I’m so happy to see the office team working hard to create more of these gathering opportunities for the residents. The maintenance team is always ready to help with a smile. I think living at Midtown24 is getting better and better.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

The community is amazing, mostly because of tge incredible staff - all of them are warm, kind, helpful and responsive. What more could you ask for!

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

I love living in his community, the staff is very friendly. The amenities are great, they keep the installations clean. I personally enjoy the social events they do every month.