Just resigned for our third year. You can not beat the location for everything. We walk all the time for dinner or shoppes. The staff actually knows you and the activities for socializing are very nice. You can’t control people, but for a large, pet friendly building, it is kept immaculate!!!!

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

It is a beautiful place and very quiet. The pool area is beautiful. All the staff is super friendly and polite I love that too. Thanks everyone for that

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

We enjoy living here, only thing I dislike is the bicycle parking lot, everyone at the office is very pleasant and look happy to work there.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

A great community with beautiful amenities. Great location next to shopping centers and lots restaurants to choose from. I highly recommend Midtown 24 apartments!

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

I have had nothing but great experiences and comfortable living here. I would recommend to everyone I know! The staff is wonderful and extremely helpful and friendly.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Great experience in my first week living at Midtown24. Everyone has been exceptionally helpful, nice and friendly for the past days. Its a great area!

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Amazing!!! They are by far the best place that I ever stayed. The staff is very friendly and they consistently have events to keep the community involved!!

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Midtown 24 is an excellent community, friendly staff, they host fun resident events, and the building is always well kept. I always recommend anyone looking for somewhere to live in the Plantation area to check out Midtown 24.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

I love how warm the staff is and the community. Continue to do activities since it brings more cohesiveness Whjt all who live at midtown24 apartments

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Service was always was prompt. The activities were always creative and super fun. The food was always good too. The place was clean and well kept.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

I love living at midtown 24 because the people who work here are very friendly and take pride in all feedback. The residents who live here are like family and respect each other. I have been hear for almost 2 years.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

We have lived at Midtown 24 for the last 6 yrs and we wouldn't trade it for anything, specially since Stefane joined the team. She really adds an intangible value to the property and has really come along to make all of her residents happy to call Midtown 24 home.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

I love living at Midtown 24. The people are great and the location is amazing! I moved here from Ohio and didn't know anyone so it is great to be at a place that has social events for the residents.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Very nice community. Love the amenities, the staff is awesome as well. Very clean and resourceful. So many positives living here. Located in great area

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

I've been living here for over four years and I love my home! I have great neighbors and love meeting new neighbors. The chili cook off was one fantastic opportunity to meet and have fun with a lot of residents!

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

This is the most unbelievable building I have ever lived in. Every single person, from the fabulous girls in leasing office to everyone I encounter in the elevator, everybody is so sweet and so happy and so nice.. I am obsessed with my apartment, my view, and that magnificent sunset I get to see every night is breathtaking

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

I love living here. We just re upped for another year we use the gym, pool and cardio room constantly and have been involved in almost all the social events

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

I LOVE the resident events going on bringing the community together! Best neighbors around hands down! The community rewards is so much fun and the new app really helps

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Been great experience here at midtown. Staff is friendly, attentive, and ready to answer any questions. Haven’t had much service issues, but the one I did they responded quickly. The amenities are nice. Only thing that could make it better is a fenced in, turf dog park, and if the mowed the area in front of the leasing office entrance more than once every 2 weeks.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Midtown 24 feels like my forever home!! I moved in here 4 years ago as a transitional place and I now couldn't imagine living anywhere else.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Great neighborhood. Staff is very friendly and amenities are great. They always have different events going on during the week to socialize or exercise which is also fun.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

I’ve been a resident since 2011 and wouldn’t want to live anywhere else at this point in my life. It’s a problem free, secure, and very pleasant environment.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Nice place however it would be nice not to have trees on the pool deck I believe it messes up the view especially on 4th of July and it's on the 4th floor be nice to look in the sky plus trees a dirty they make a mess

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Great community with amazing staff! The amenities and interacting from staff to residents are incredible. The community is always kept clean and they are very quick to respond to issues.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

The community is wonderful, the team is amazing and really help neighbors foster relationships through introductions and social events. The apartment is spacious and I can see myself staying here for years.