I love this place . Quiet and building has all the amenities. Staff are amazing and so helpful. Stephanie and her staff are always available and helpful.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

We have lived here for 6 years. It really feels like home. The office and maintenance staff are the best and really care about us. There are lots of social activities to meet neighbors.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Not enough elevators - overall great place to live. Temperature in hallway fluctuates to often. Parking garage can be difficult to maneuver if other cars are coming/going.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

I moved in Midtown 24 November 2018. So far everything looks good and I am happy with my apartment. The only thing I would like the management staff to take in consider is the hallways to be clean more often

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

good so far but room for improvement office staff is great but at night noisy downstairs and security needed in my opinion to many strangers in building attending events in the party room at south end of building. i think a/c is broken on entry to elevator on 3rd floor. I think security from 6pm to 6am staying at front desk by entry would be big help

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Love the view from my apartment. I have never been disturbed by noise in my apartment. The pool is excellent. The gym is always clean and well maintained.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Loved the building and my apartment ! It was always quiet and nice to come home. I would recommend it to anyone ! Definitely a great environment

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Awesome love it - everyone is so amazing the place is perfect. Great location, clean, helpful staff, good schools close by, walking distance to everything you could want.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

To me, the very best part of Midtown 24 is the community! I love living here because of my great neighbors, fun events, and wonderful friendships.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Midtown is great place to live. The staff is always willing to go above and beyond. They host a good amount of events monthly so that the residents have a chance to mingle and enjoy the company of neighbors. The location is well maintained.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

The best experience, not a minute I regret downsizing and coming to this community. Amenities are excellent, location Is convenient, well maintained.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Best highrise community in plantation hands down. Great location awesome staff awesome monthly events. One wish is that they become condos so I can buy.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Absolutely love it here! The office staff and maintenance crew are fantastic. The grounds are well kept and issues or concerns are addressed in a timely.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Living at midtown 24 has been a great experience for my family and I. Great amenities, location and very comfortable place to live. I really enjoy the events that the staff Put together amazing turn outs and friendly faces. Thank you,

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Great place to call home, we are in our 5th year and loving it. Stefane and her staff are going out of there way to please the tenants . We are planning to stay here for a long time.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Overall, my experience has been good but I just think there needs to be things for kids and ways single Moms can workout if they don’t have babysitters.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

We are sitting here waiting for a Hurricane and feel completely safe. The sense of family that i feel in this community is comforting. Come join us.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

I've lived at Midtown 24 3 years and I love the lifestyle and community feel the building offers. Location is close to everything and easy to get to Miami and West Palm Beach. The ladies are very accommodating and I'm glad I renewed a contract at Midtown, I feel at home :)

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

I Love this building very clean and spacious. Easy access to garage. I wish they would fix the jacuzzi though. Also, I would like more emails on activities.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Overall very clean and friendly community. Always plenty of parking available in the garage. The only downside is the gym is not always kept tidy and weights are everywhere.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

I have had very good experiences here most of all residents are nice. I have said before this place needs an upgrade of bikes and gym equipment badly. The staff here has been pleasant in everything they are friendly but as we all know corporate has the last word.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Beautiful facility with LOTS OF AMENITIES. Safe environment and located near great restaurants. Neighbors are friendly and the staff here makes you feel welcome. Great place to live.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Love my home. Friendly, clean, and all ages live here, which is what I really like. I also love seeing the dogs and going to the building’s social activities. I even enjoy seeing the different groups enjoying our party room. I think it’s a good value and you can’t beat the location. ❤️

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

living here is the best. Love the people and staff. I have been living here for 6 years with my family and We have enjoyed it very much. 👌🙏😀

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

This is the first place I've loked at when I move her in 2015 , I've been here since then and have been thru a few management and staff changes. Even thru the changes, Midtown 24 has maintained its integrity, and professionalism. Which explaines why I still live here and love it!!!💕