Midtown 24 is a great place, I have lived here 2 years and going on too my 3rd you when I Renee’s next week. The staff is very pleasant. The new management is very professional and experience in there work they do.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Great staff, building is very clean, with great amenities. Parking is never an issue. Always up to date with any changes due to consistent communication by our front office.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

The recent turnover in office staff was done in poor fashion to say the least. I don't know if it's the new management company or if it just the mentality of those running the company. The new hires are all unfriendly outside the office and begrudgingly polite in the office. The atmosphere here use to be friendly, talkative, approachable.... Not so anymore. Should have known we were in trouble when the manager replaced the best ever office employee, Alyssa, and she did so with the first person she interviewed via Skype!!!! Literally!!! If you have great support staff, the manager can be a figure head and the place still runs great. But when you lose a super support staff, there's no covering. Smh, that's all I can do. Anne and Alyssa were the best! Their friendly personalities, smile, and genuine care for the residence is sorely missed by humans and dogs alike. The only reason I even gave them a 3 is because of the cleaning ladies and maintenence staff - they are friendly and kind!!! I don't even speak Spanish but a smile is universal!!!!! Sadly, I can't recall the current office staff even smiling, much less making eye contact when you walk through the door to retrieve packages. AND JUST THINK I PAY TO LIVE HERE!!!!! Why don't I move???? It's called having a job here and a large dog so I'm stuck!!! No smoking building but ppl still smoke, little dogs bark constantly but nothing is done.... Big dogs get a bad rap, why? I'll never know because currently it's a smallish dog that bit a friend of ours and it's still living here, dog probably weighs 30 pounds at most and acts like a Psycho any time it sees another person or dog. And yes I've started keeping video encounters with it, so if it ever bites me or my dog I'll sue the owners, management company, and the girl for every dime a great lawyer can get me!!! People play their music loud and obnoxious at the pool and in the gym on the TV. The machines in the gym are archaic and there's always at least one piece of cardio equipment broken. No fans in the gym when multiple ppl have requested ceiling fans just to circulate the air. The hot tub is broke more than it's fixed and the residence are hostage to whatever group they've rented the residence "only" rooms out to for the night or weekend. The building is not a secure building, PERIOD! At the end of the day what it once was, a gem in the middle of a desert, is not what it is now - your typical South Florida community. On the plus side, there is a parking garage. There are 2 elevators for each tower. The location keeps is good because there is so much within walking distance.

Vivimos hace casi 5 años aqui y nos encanta, muy tranquilo y comodo, esta muy cerca de todo, cine, publix, mall, gimnasios y sobre todo la gente es muy amable

Midtown is a very warming apt location in plantation very satisfied with their service. We will soon be relocating back to the area and hopefully make Midtown 24 our prime location.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Midtown 24 is a very nice place to live! The amenities are great, the neighbors are nice, and the location is great because we can walk to a lot of places.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Midtown 24 has a wide range of cool amenities and a great new staff! I love the community events for the residents, parties, and weekly fitness programs.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Great! So far so good no complaints. I’ve only been at the community for 3 days no I love it, it’s ver quiet just how I like it. Very peaceful.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

They would get 5 stars but need to add more lights and ceiling fans. Maintenance is fantastic! Move in was a breeze. Great event planner. Nice area, nice complex.

Very good and friendly. Great location. More control with pets. Jacuzzi needs more power. Can we have a ping pong table in the entertainment area

Midtown 24 is a great place to live, the pool and spa area is very nice. Friendly neighbors and a great area just downstairs to enjoy some good food and shopping.

We just moved into Midtown 24 I’m new to Florida and my first apartment in Weston was a horrible experience. With Midtown we have had nothing more than excellent service we are so happy to live here and plan on staying here long term.

I've been at Midtown24 for a long time. There have been some changes and it can make residents wonder "what's coming next?" I can honestly say I'm really loving the communication with the office team members. When you walk in with a concern and they stop what they're doing to listen it shows they care. The neighbors- not sure if its because of the holiday season or what, but more and more neighbors are coming out to the resident events and it makes for great midweek entertainment right where you live. To get off work and have something fun to look forward to just an elevator ride away makes this a place where you can work, live, and play. Keep up the good work.

Centrally located, easy access to the highway, well maintained property, safe with adequate security, and boasts friendly staff in the leasing office and maintenance.

So far my family and I are loving it here. My wife now said we aren’t moving unless I build her a home with 20 foot windows. So thank you midtown 24 I’m officially stuck here till I do..

We where going to buy a home but loved it here so much that we stayed. Staff neighbors and building is great. We love the fact that everything is right here. We can walk to almost everything.

The convenience of the complex and amenities offered are one of a kind. 5+ years of living year and still loving every minute of it. Only need to start spilling units as condos.