Website said it was move-in ready. I got the apartment based off of amazing reviews and the reputation of the complex. Absolutely the opposite of what I expected -- Insects everywhere (cabinets, rooms, stairway, etc), dirty/moldy bathrooms...overall horrible experience.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

The recent turnover in office staff was done in poor fashion to say the least. I don't know if it's the new management company or if it just the mentality of those running the company. The new hires are all unfriendly outside the office and begrudgingly polite in the office. The atmosphere here use to be friendly, talkative, approachable.... Not so anymore. Should have known we were in trouble when the manager replaced the best ever office employee, Alyssa, and she did so with the first person she interviewed via Skype!!!! Literally!!! If you have great support staff, the manager can be a figure head and the place still runs great. But when you lose a super support staff, there's no covering. Smh, that's all I can do. Anne and Alyssa were the best! Their friendly personalities, smile, and genuine care for the residence is sorely missed by humans and dogs alike. The only reason I even gave them a 3 is because of the cleaning ladies and maintenence staff - they are friendly and kind!!! I don't even speak Spanish but a smile is universal!!!!! Sadly, I can't recall the current office staff even smiling, much less making eye contact when you walk through the door to retrieve packages. AND JUST THINK I PAY TO LIVE HERE!!!!! Why don't I move???? It's called having a job here and a large dog so I'm stuck!!! No smoking building but ppl still smoke, little dogs bark constantly but nothing is done.... Big dogs get a bad rap, why? I'll never know because currently it's a smallish dog that bit a friend of ours and it's still living here, dog probably weighs 30 pounds at most and acts like a Psycho any time it sees another person or dog. And yes I've started keeping video encounters with it, so if it ever bites me or my dog I'll sue the owners, management company, and the girl for every dime a great lawyer can get me!!! People play their music loud and obnoxious at the pool and in the gym on the TV. The machines in the gym are archaic and there's always at least one piece of cardio equipment broken. No fans in the gym when multiple ppl have requested ceiling fans just to circulate the air. The hot tub is broke more than it's fixed and the residence are hostage to whatever group they've rented the residence "only" rooms out to for the night or weekend. The building is not a secure building, PERIOD! At the end of the day what it once was, a gem in the middle of a desert, is not what it is now - your typical South Florida community. On the plus side, there is a parking garage. There are 2 elevators for each tower. The location keeps is good because there is so much within walking distance.

Often notices are sent out regarding pet policy, parking permit policy, etc. yet actions are never taken on offenders. There is an attendant parked inside the garage just sitting in his vehicle with flashers on, yet I can count dozens of vehicles that have no sticker and the attendant does nothing. Same with pets, so many times I see dogs not on a leash or feces that is never picked up in a bag by pet owner. The late night loud music played in various apartments has become excessive since the holidays and northern travelers have made their way down to Florida. The trash in the hallways on each floor and the elevators is terrible, especially in the evening. Last, the Leasing office hours being cut back is an inconvenience to those that work until 5:00 PM and have to navigate traffic to even come close to getting into the office before closing. There is not an easy means of contacting someone in the office for assistance. Nobody answers a phone let alone, find a number listed on the website to be able to contact someone.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Sometimes to strict. Hallways are always very cold. Not enough parking. Where are the tennis courts ? Overall nice place to live and happy with service.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Nice place to live, pretty quiet which is nice. Wish the gym was bigger or had a few stair masters. The only big issue is the pets. They pee in the building and the owners don’t clean it up.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

The complex is beautiful with a lot of hang-out areas in the community areas. The recent management hasn't been maintaining the elevators as much which is a pet peeve so hopefully they put more effort in that going forward. The staff and neighbors are all friendly people. Overall great place to live.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

good so far but room for improvement office staff is great but at night noisy downstairs and security needed in my opinion to many strangers in building attending events in the party room at south end of building. i think a/c is broken on entry to elevator on 3rd floor. I think security from 6pm to 6am staying at front desk by entry would be big help

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

I’ve been at Midtown24 for 5 years. I love the ability to live work and play here. My sunset view is breathtaking. Through the years I’ve found out getting to know your neighbors at events here really builds a sense of community for networking and friendships... even after they move on. When my 17 year old Lab Slyder passed away so many neighbors showed love and support it was really comforting. A Pet friendly place with pet friendly people is a plus! I’m so happy to see the office team working hard to create more of these gathering opportunities for the residents. The maintenance team is always ready to help with a smile. I think living at Midtown24 is getting better and better.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Not enough elevators - overall great place to live. Temperature in hallway fluctuates to often. Parking garage can be difficult to maneuver if other cars are coming/going.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Great community with lots of activities. Would be better if they had some sort of monthly calendar listing all of the upcoming events to help allow residents to plan on attending the events.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

A great community with beautiful amenities. Great location next to shopping centers and lots restaurants to choose from. I highly recommend Midtown 24 apartments!

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

I Love this building very clean and spacious. Easy access to garage. I wish they would fix the jacuzzi though. Also, I would like more emails on activities.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

I have been living at midtown for 3+ years the community is excellent with friendly staff and friendly neighbors. The building is close to everything you can possibly need.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

This is a great and safe community for my big family. We love the food trucks that come over and the different events that are presented so we all can meet our neighbors.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Staff is amazing. The four star is for the gym. Maybe take out one treadmill and replace with stair master and take out one elliptical and replace stair master or stationary bike.

Staff is really nice and friendly but when it comes to use some the amenities sometimes they don’t work and they don’t let you know in advance that they’re not working. It’s a pet friendly environment but pet policies are not strong enough when it comes to penalties for pet related violations. It’s a nice places to live but they still have some work to do. According to people that’s been here longer the community has changed and previous managements used to maintain the property better than it looks now.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Overall, my experience has been good but I just think there needs to be things for kids and ways single Moms can workout if they don’t have babysitters.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

They would get 5 stars but need to add more lights and ceiling fans. Maintenance is fantastic! Move in was a breeze. Great event planner. Nice area, nice complex.

I moved in Midtown 24 November 2018. So far everything looks good and I am happy with my apartment. The only thing I would like the management staff to take in consider is the hallways to be clean more often

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

I LOVE the resident events going on bringing the community together! Best neighbors around hands down! The community rewards is so much fun and the new app really helps

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Love the view from my apartment. I have never been disturbed by noise in my apartment. The pool is excellent. The gym is always clean and well maintained.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Great staff and maintenance crew. Love the location. But there are too many parties at the pool with large crowds and music. Also residents should be more aware of picking up after themselves in public areas.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

So far been a good experience. New resident. Looking forward to seeing how it goes in next few months. I have to get my (2) garage clickers.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Pretty good experience, office staff is friendly, building is nice and clean. Wish there was a bigger/better gym. Also wish the apartments were a bit more updated, feel like a lot of other apartments in the area are more updated and around the same price.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Midtown 24 Apartments has a great location in Plantation, FL with nearby shopping malls, grocery stores and restaurants. Downsides are that management has been unable to fix cold temperatures in common areas for many months, rent changes on a daily basis leading to the possibility that you may end up with a high rent when you sign your lease, and mail for prior residents isn't forwarded and fills your mailbox (the regular mailman is AWOL).