Website said it was move-in ready. I got the apartment based off of amazing reviews and the reputation of the complex. Absolutely the opposite of what I expected -- Insects everywhere (cabinets, rooms, stairway, etc), dirty/moldy bathrooms...overall horrible experience.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Sometimes to strict. Hallways are always very cold. Not enough parking. Where are the tennis courts ? Overall nice place to live and happy with service.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Often notices are sent out regarding pet policy, parking permit policy, etc. yet actions are never taken on offenders. There is an attendant parked inside the garage just sitting in his vehicle with flashers on, yet I can count dozens of vehicles that have no sticker and the attendant does nothing. Same with pets, so many times I see dogs not on a leash or feces that is never picked up in a bag by pet owner. The late night loud music played in various apartments has become excessive since the holidays and northern travelers have made their way down to Florida. The trash in the hallways on each floor and the elevators is terrible, especially in the evening. Last, the Leasing office hours being cut back is an inconvenience to those that work until 5:00 PM and have to navigate traffic to even come close to getting into the office before closing. There is not an easy means of contacting someone in the office for assistance. Nobody answers a phone let alone, find a number listed on the website to be able to contact someone.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Nice place to live, pretty quiet which is nice. Wish the gym was bigger or had a few stair masters. The only big issue is the pets. They pee in the building and the owners don’t clean it up.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

I’ve been at Midtown24 for 5 years. I love the ability to live work and play here. My sunset view is breathtaking. Through the years I’ve found out getting to know your neighbors at events here really builds a sense of community for networking and friendships... even after they move on. When my 17 year old Lab Slyder passed away so many neighbors showed love and support it was really comforting. A Pet friendly place with pet friendly people is a plus! I’m so happy to see the office team working hard to create more of these gathering opportunities for the residents. The maintenance team is always ready to help with a smile. I think living at Midtown24 is getting better and better.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

good so far but room for improvement office staff is great but at night noisy downstairs and security needed in my opinion to many strangers in building attending events in the party room at south end of building. i think a/c is broken on entry to elevator on 3rd floor. I think security from 6pm to 6am staying at front desk by entry would be big help

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Not enough elevators - overall great place to live. Temperature in hallway fluctuates to often. Parking garage can be difficult to maneuver if other cars are coming/going.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

The complex is beautiful with a lot of hang-out areas in the community areas. The recent management hasn't been maintaining the elevators as much which is a pet peeve so hopefully they put more effort in that going forward. The staff and neighbors are all friendly people. Overall great place to live.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Midtown 24 Apartments has a great location in Plantation, FL with nearby shopping malls, grocery stores and restaurants. Downsides are that management has been unable to fix cold temperatures in common areas for many months, rent changes on a daily basis leading to the possibility that you may end up with a high rent when you sign your lease, and mail for prior residents isn't forwarded and fills your mailbox (the regular mailman is AWOL).

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

I moved in Midtown 24 November 2018. So far everything looks good and I am happy with my apartment. The only thing I would like the management staff to take in consider is the hallways to be clean more often

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Great staff and maintenance crew. Love the location. But there are too many parties at the pool with large crowds and music. Also residents should be more aware of picking up after themselves in public areas.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

I LOVE the resident events going on bringing the community together! Best neighbors around hands down! The community rewards is so much fun and the new app really helps

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

This is a great and safe community for my big family. We love the food trucks that come over and the different events that are presented so we all can meet our neighbors.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Staff is really nice and friendly but when it comes to use some the amenities sometimes they don’t work and they don’t let you know in advance that they’re not working. It’s a pet friendly environment but pet policies are not strong enough when it comes to penalties for pet related violations. It’s a nice places to live but they still have some work to do. According to people that’s been here longer the community has changed and previous managements used to maintain the property better than it looks now.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Love the view from my apartment. I have never been disturbed by noise in my apartment. The pool is excellent. The gym is always clean and well maintained.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Great place to live in plantation. Great residents and management. Small issues to get resolved but management are working hard and getting it done.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Great community with lots of activities. Would be better if they had some sort of monthly calendar listing all of the upcoming events to help allow residents to plan on attending the events.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

A great community with beautiful amenities. Great location next to shopping centers and lots restaurants to choose from. I highly recommend Midtown 24 apartments!

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Pretty good experience, office staff is friendly, building is nice and clean. Wish there was a bigger/better gym. Also wish the apartments were a bit more updated, feel like a lot of other apartments in the area are more updated and around the same price.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

So far been a good experience. New resident. Looking forward to seeing how it goes in next few months. I have to get my (2) garage clickers.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

I have been living at midtown for 3+ years the community is excellent with friendly staff and friendly neighbors. The building is close to everything you can possibly need.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Staff is amazing. The four star is for the gym. Maybe take out one treadmill and replace with stair master and take out one elliptical and replace stair master or stationary bike.

Living here is fun. Good amenities. Amazing staff members. Superfast maintenance. Free coffee and beverages. Also guests can get free wifif while waiting on us.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Midtown 24 feels like my forever home!! I moved in here 4 years ago as a transitional place and I now couldn't imagine living anywhere else.

Reply from Midtown 24 Apartments

Just moved in. So far everything perfect, nice staff, very polite and profesional. My home is very good, comfortable and no neighbour noises. I love this place