Midtown905- Denton

Overall I am quite satisfied with the complex and grounds, as it is one of my first apartment situations. The staff is friendly and helpful, and maintenance is usually quick to respond to requests. There are a few things that are in need of repair, such as gates, and occasionally the key fobs do not work. But I feel privileged to be where I am!
The apartment community is fine. I enjoy the rooms. Our apartments weren't clean at the beginning of they year, so that was a bit of an ordeal. Our dryer vent I had to really dig down and clean out because it was a fire hazard and getting lint all over our clean clothes. The furniture was also not what we were showed.
I love living here! The maintenances are always helpful, it’s a gated area, there’s a pool, and my apartment is beautiful. My favorite aspect is that I can go to the office and print my assignments as well as work out there if I need to.
So far my stay at midtown has been absolutely wonderful! I enjoy the people and the environment! It makes me feel so safe and the staff in the lobby are super nice people !! They make u feel right at home!
I really Love the community! Even though i had a little issue with a racist roommate it got handled and now I’m more comfortable than ever !!
Maintenance and management has gotten much better this past year and been on top of everything. Only complaint is that sometimes it takes a while to get lights fixed.
My resident experience has been great! I met my closest friends while living here. Midtown offers so much and the apartment community is a plus! Definitely a home away from home!
The living condition is really nice and everything is fully furnished. When I moved in the apartment was super dirty and the room was not cleaned properly. The thermostat is not working and the heater is constantly blasting and the apartment people aren't fixing it after several complaints.
The location is great in terms of being close to the school as a UNT student. The kitchens are big which is great for living with multiple people as well as being someone who cooks often. The individual rooms are surprisingly big, including the bathrooms. I'm happy with the space and the apartment itself. Only issue is the intersection the complex is located at. Almost every night people rev their engines occasionally and I'm not even sure why. Obnoxious drivers have done it even in the early morning hours. I'm not a light sleeper, but when it sounds like a car is plowing through your window, which happens to be facing the street, I can't help waking up.
So far 2/3 of my roommates are welcoming. I've only been here a week and I think this will work out just fine. I just won't be getting any long lasting friendships out of this apartment