The apartments themselves are not as clean as I would like, although the staff for the most part are friendly and helpful! I have lived here for about a semester and have not had too many issues, the service repair workers are helpful and quick to work.

I have had a pretty good year and a half at midtown. I wish my kitchen appliances would work more efficiently but at least maintenance gets the job done in a timely manner whenever I request it fixed.

Very excellent apartment complex and friendly staff. My only complaint would be spotty internet connection which should be fixed in the future.

Decent apartment complex. Not quite worth the price but you could do worse. The rooms are fine, the maintenance is quite good and are very quick and reliable. The office is very on and off in terms of reliability. They always seem to close too early and sometimes they never answer your call (during their hours). Parking is okay, guest parking is pretty limited. The clubhouse was closed off for like a little under a year for "renovations" which was annoying since what was "included" with signing up for the apartment wasn't even available. Not only that, they key fobs took another couple of months to get out to residents, so it closed off the clubhouse even longer (which is worse since that means it would close at office hours at 4pm). Overall, it is okay but try to look elsewhere first before considering. Campus housing is never that great.

Apartment is nice but overpriced, and they need to update their electricity allowance to reflect the changes in Denton’s rates so we aren’t charged with going over every month.

This place is great! Haven't had any problem with the leasing office. The apartment complex is always clean. Maintenance orders get taken care of fast.

Most everyone is very friendly, but also has great respect for personal space and privacy. The dog park is a wonderful place to meet friends and chat, while at the same time letting our fur babies release all of their energy. My favorite part about living here is the 24/7 access to the printer, computers and lets face it, the coffee machine!

Overall a good experience, but maintenance is not as prompt and detailed as I would like them to be. I want at least some warning as to when they will be at my apartment. Also, I think the cleanliness of the complex overall could be much improved (there has been dog poop outside of my apartment--not from my dog--for about a week now and I've called about it, but nothing has been done).

Overall it has been a very good experience living here at Midtown905. There have been a few things here and there, but for the most part it has been a blast :)

So far so good! We’ve had a few issues but midtown always stay on top of them or one step ahead! The clubhouse is always clean and confident to use. Especially when it comes to printing out those late night papers for class the next day!

I’ve had a really good experience here! The office staff and maintenance team is always so friendly and welcoming. I haven’t met a single employee that doesn’t make me feel cared for.

Midtown 905 is awesome. Office staff along with amazing maintenance men are great. I don’t have a lot of problems with my unit but when I do, everyone are very prompt. The environment is great as well. I LOVE IT. Keep up the great work Midtown 905

Love it here! Especially the renovated. The colors are pretty and I enjoy having my roommates. We pretty much agree on everything. Only thing is roaches.

So far it has been very good! Staff is very nice and I love the amenities. The parking lot is also very nice, I just wish they had more guest parking

It’s a nice and modern place and when we’ve had trouble with our dryer help came quickly after we sent in the request. It’s also located between two bus stops which is super convenient.

I like the location of Midtown, is an easy access tro and fro to my school the University of North Texas. Also I fancy the amenities but dislikes how the management responds to service requests.

We started off having roaches, and our kitchen flooded because of the washer but everything was fixed fast. Maintenance really don’t announce there presence or at least not loud enough when they come in. There has been several times I’ve came out my room to them just being in my place without my knowledge.

It’s good, I like it so far. The apartment is lovely, the kitchen, dining and living room is spacious. The room and closets are nice too. And the people here are nice .

This is my first apartment from home, and ive got to say I really like it so far, the staff is nice and the apartment was pretty clean upon move in. It's exciting to have a gym and a pool here that I can visit whenever I want!

Such a welcoming, peaceful environment. I enjoy the multiple amenities and aesthetically pleasing surroundings. I would definitely recommend

It’s been pretty good! Our first two weeks we were without AC, but it got fixed fairly quick. I have never had any issue with mail or packages!

Good apartments for students, for around $600 a month you get everything included. Club house is a very nice plus with a pool, pool table, coffee maker, and small gym

The staff here is great and it is a very clean, quiet place to live. My favorite part is how close it is the location. It is so close to campus and makes it easy to get to class quickly each day.

So far I’ve loved living here. The staff are nice and maintenance usually takes care of things pretty quickly. The rooms are spacious and the appliances are pretty up to date. However I’ve noticed some problems with the gate and me and my roommates have complained about something in our apartment since we moved in and it still hasn’t been fixed.

So far so good! My friend has been living here for 3 years now and I’m always over here so I’m use to the environment. Now that i finally have my own room I love it!