Midtown905- Denton

3.9

3.9

The complex is very good in the general aspect, just there are some bad details like the complex gate access sensors sometimes not working, building interior hallways not clean, and some residents that don't clean the feces of their dogs when they take them out to the gardens.
The staff was amazing by helping with everything i needed the day i moved in. They answered every question quickly so i didnt have to chase them down to figure it out! :)
Great management and fast maintenance service! I have thoroughly enjoyed living in Midtown, and they have been super helpful with all of my questions and needs.
It’s great! Much better than when I was first here back in 2018. Packages get delivered, callas are answered professionally, & the place is improved. I wish we could use the amenities like the gym & pool though but because of COVID I understand
The staff is super friendly here! I've had a great experience so far living here at Midtown. The only suggestion I would make is to choose a different parking regulation and provide a larger guest parking area.
I am very grateful the apartments come fully furnished, however the furniture is very cheap and not the cleanest. The people in office are super sweet and helpful! The situation with parking is a bit messy and I don’t like how Midtown has nothing to do with towing, because my friend was completely registered and in a guest spot and got wrongfully towed. Other than that, it has a great location to campus and the grocery store, and it is cute on the interior!
I love Midtown! The office staff is always super friendly and helpful. The maintenance team is awesome and the amenities are so great! We really love the upgraded features in our apartment.
My experience has been great so far. I chose to do random roommate selection and I feel that Midtown did a great job in assigning me to my current apartment.
Very nice place to live. Abit pricey but all in all very nice! The staff respond quickly and the maintenance jobs are done quickly and on time.
Fairly overpriced honestly.. deeply unhelpful when it comes to roommate placement and furniture issues. Maintenance is quick and the place has nice finishes.