Midtown905- Denton

3.9

3.9

The apartment we were placed in is very nice! I like it a lot. The complex is nice, however my roommates moped was stolen days after moving in and the communication on the office’s side is a bit hit or miss for new tenants. Be sure to register your car if you come here or it will get towed!
The apartments are nice, but the furniture is quite cheap. Also, the whole parking situation is horrible because I’ve had several registered friends get towed by a very sketchy towing company that Midtown claims to have nothing to do with.
Great community and perfect location in Denton! I recommend this place to anybody looking for a student living apartment! Great for the price!
Amazing apartment to live in! The unit is beautiful and spacious. It’s a great distance from the UNT campus and all the employees are so nice and helpful.
Since my first day here I have had a great experience since management made it really easy and smooth to move in and lease. The place is always clean has some great amenities.
It’s a pretty environment . But during the last summer i had Many issues with the maintenance of my apartment that had to make me move to a different location in the complex and still continuing with more maintenance issues the the new apartment.
overall a good experience. some pros and cons but overall the experience is fine. This is a place i would recommend to others for a first apartment. Some of the appliances in my apartment don’t work properly. Also, my room itself has its downfalls but it’s okay overall.
My experience living at Midtown has been so pleasant. I have enjoyed staying here for over 2 years now and I love how nice the leasing office staff are. I would highly recommend someone to live at Midtown if they are looking for a place at a low cost!!
Amazing place to live. No problems with anything so far in the apartment and everything seems nice and new. Property Manager is very on top of making every request a priority and so is the staff in office
Overall, the experience has been great! The roommate matching has been quite challenging for me personally and trying to communicate with the two roommates they assigned me. However, they are on top of issues concerning appliances and pests if any of those issues do happen to arise. They are very kind and helpful with any questions or concerns.