Midtown905- Denton

Loved the move in very easy other than having to wait to move in and the key fob not working move in was great. My room was clean very well kept i did find some bugs in there not nothing crazy since the room hadn’t been habited since January
Overall a great experience with all of the Covid and the staff is friendly and caring toward the residents. This is a great place to stay as a student with a great community.
Can occasionally smell weed coming in from other units through the AC, and mantinance said they completed rain related damage on our balconay's roof but no one ever entered and it has just gotten worse
The staff there is great, super friendly, and helpful. Our place was cleaned and didn’t look old, plus the apartments are right next to UNT so it’s convenience
Great place to live amazing staff very secure very affordable they have reserved parking as well as covered parking also affordable very quite
I have only recently moved in but, my experience with Midtown has been great so far! The staff here do their very best to accommodate and requests and always try to be as helpful as possible! I'm looking forward to meeting more residents of 905!
I can't really say it's been a great stay. It's convenient access to UNT, so I'll likely stay here at least another year. Unfortunately, there have been issues with insects all over the property from hornets to swarms of crickets, ants, and flies, the appliances always seem to give way with minor use and wear and tear, and the service requests often take weeks to acknowledge even before the quarantine. The fire alarm seems to go off even when merely cooking a small pot of rice, or something simple and small.
Living at midtown 905 was a great experience! I loved the pool and gym they were both big enough to feel your own sense of privacy. Parking wasn’t an issue for me or my friends after using the super simple app the office showed me! Overall great experience!
My stay at midtown has been pretty great!! It is DEFINITELY better than my last apartment! The rates might be pricey but it’s definitely worth it! I would definitely recommend this apartment to a friend.
Very friendly and helpful staff that made my move in day a piece of cake. The apartment is to update and have no complaints what so ever!!!!