Midtown905- Denton

3.9

3.9

The crew in the office is friendly as all can be!! I had a problem with my bathroom sink and they had maintenance out within the hour to fix the problem!!
My time at midtown this far has been great. I have had some technical issues with my apartment specifically but the staff at midtown were very understanding and helped solve the issue. Living at midtown for over two years now has been a great experience!
It’s been a good experience, like my room and living room area. My kitchen space is nice laundry works well. The midtown experience is definitely been the best student living Ive had thus far
I've really liked living here, maintenance always responds quickly, I've had no issues with bugs like in other apartments, and even during the ice storm, we didn't lose power for too long.
I have enjoyed my stay here so far. We experienced a repair issue but was resolved. The staff is friendly and usually reply promptly. Have renewed my lease.
The apartment it’s self is beautiful other than a couple of things that can be fixed I’m happy with the unit I was given. The staff is kind.
Great spaces, very friendly staff, good environment, great location, fair rates. The apartments are spacious, with good finishes, nice appliances and the maintenance team is really efficient.
Predatory towing companies, no maintenance, and noisy neighbors are just a few of the things I’ve experienced while living here. Definitely won’t be signing again.
Our apartment was new and updated. The office is super nice and very helpful with everything. I do would recommend living here and everything is furnished.
The apartment is really nice and spacious and clean. The complex is really safe and well placed. The office administration is active and really helpful with everything I had needed. Couldnt ask for more!