Midtown905- Denton
4 stars336 Reviews

It's pretty good. I haven't had any problems. I know one of the things people have struggled with is getting maintenance to places, but that is okay.
Nice rooms, nice appliances, ac broke but got temporarily replaced by portable ac units, kinda thin walls, super friendly and helpful staff!
Love it here so far! The apartments are so nice on the inside. The office people are really sweet as well. Systems need a little updating but not too much of an inconvenience as they usually find someway to work it out for you!
My apartment community has been fantastic! The roommate matching is superb, and although I wish the office was open during more convenient hours, phone calls are usually answered in a timely manner
It is a helpful and friendly community that makes me feel safe and appreciated. It is a great community and place to live. I also enjoy how they have events to get everyone involved.
My apartment community is good. The staff is friendly and always tries their best to help us out if they’re able too. They also do a lot of events in order to get the residents to talk and hang out with one another.
it’s been good so far!! love it !! the staff has been very nice with everyone and been very helpful. the apartment complex is pretty nice too.
A decent place to live. Very judicious with towing, office can be slow to respond at times. The rooms are nice, all the necessary amenities are provided for.
Very satisfied with experience so far overall. Have had a few minor issues that have yet to be fixed but overall it is a great place to live
I haven't been here for a month but so far it's okay. I wish I did more reasearch before I signed the lease. I know that I will be here til the lease is up. I suggest that you bring your cleaning supplies and get ready to clean alot before you are comfortable because the rooms are dirty and dusty.