Midtown905- Denton

They are super understanding and help you when you need it. The staff is super friendly and helpful. The clean gym and all the things they offer every week was always appreciated. They never let you feel alone and are willing to help you with anything. The atmosphere of the place feels safe and they take security seriously. The staff is always attentive and ready to help. Great environment to live in.
When I arrived the staff was friendly in telling me what to do and where to go. The apartments seem very nice and I have no complaints so far.
My overall experience at midtown has been comfortable and I’ve enjoyed living here. I’m excited to continue living for the upcoming school year.
At first I hated these apartment but when new management took over I have seen nothing but improvements. They are much better at communicating and helping the customer!
So far, my time at Midtown has been really nice. It's small, so the office/maintenance is really attentive to everyone. Great location as well.
Having a great experience with helpful staff and a great environment that is not only good for me but my dog as well and wouldn’t have it any other way
Great staff and great apartment complex gated and safe nice pool and gym very affordable for us students full furnished. Staff is very reliable and helpful
My stay here was a very different experience. I had a few problems when I moved in here but over all it was a great experience and I love my apartment!
Apart from not being able to keep up with the pest control as well as missing some announcements via communication (email/text) at times, Midtown has been doing a good job on keeping tenants satisfied with their prompt and quick service. Love that they're working on renovate the facility to maintain its good shape.
Overall I am quite satisfied with the complex and grounds, as it is one of my first apartment situations. The staff is friendly and helpful, and maintenance is usually quick to respond to requests. There are a few things that are in need of repair, such as gates, and occasionally the key fobs do not work. But I feel privileged to be where I am!