Midtown905- Denton

3.9

3.9

It’s been good, nice and peaceful place to live. We have lots of space inside, and now that it is summer, the pool offers a great outdoor activity to partake in
The apartments are great. The front is great and very helpful whenever I need to ask a question or need help with a problem that arises in my apartment.
I love living here at Midtown905 for the great rates available and all of the great exclusives like the pool, gym and clubhouse. Midtown905 has been a great place to live!
The room designs are nice but when i first moved in there were roaches occasionally which wasn't so nice. Maintenance took several days to respond to issues which made things difficult at times.
The location is nice and the price and great, the amenities give you lots of options of what to do in your spare time. There are just a few minor things that just stand out to me. It would have been nice to revive a pamphlet of all the amenities and how to use my key fob, or what to do if you have a guest over that needs to park. But I'm glad I have the contact info if I have questions and everything else is great.
I love living in Midtown because of all the offered amenities for such a reasonable price. The parking is convenient, the furniture is nice, and the service is good.
Apartment looks good just has really slow maintenance response also using frontier as there internet provider is a bad choice frontier is not a good service provider
Been living here for a week now and I love it but there have been some issues with parking and towing. Not a huge deal but something to note:)
The office and management is not the best. I had a lot of troubles when I was taking over someone’s lease. We also have a bug problem inside our apartment that they can’t manage.
Very nice apartments with good and convenient amenities, and great rates! It also has an excellent location within walking distance to UNT main campus. I totally recommend it!