It’s been an amazing experience and I love the neighborhood. The staff are amazing and are always helping in all I need. I’m satisfied with my decision in renting in these apartments.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

I have lived here for 15+ years. I enjoy the community, my neighbors, the location. We are close to work, friends and just about anywhere we need to go. Management are always smiling and pleasant. We love how much of a pet friendly community this is as well.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Friendly, supportive and fun staff! I haven’t met a person I haven’t liked yet! Thank you for making my first move as fluid as possible 😊 keep up the great work!

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Very quiet ❤️Maintenance department very prompt and kind as well as office staff just moved in looking forward to a great year and hopefully many more here!!

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

I’m very happy and thankful with the staff members from the people in the office to the maintenance crew, they have being very helpful with all the things we have needed.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

I been living in Milana Reserve Apartments for 6 yrs. I have enjoyed the peacefulness in my community! The staff are awesome and so friendly! The grounds are beautiful. Highly recommend for good living!

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Cleanliness has gone down from when i moved in. The roads are in bad shape and could use a resurfaced touch or something so the area looks much more appealing.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Good service all around, very friendly office and maintenance staff. Love the amenities and the overall area seems safe. Feels like home!!!!

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

People are very nice in the community. The people that work there put in a lot of time in trying to get familiar with the residents as well.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

I love the quietness, the view from my apartment, and the promptness with which my needs are met. No pests! The ladies at the office are awesome. Thank you so much.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Being here for almost 3 years i would say that it has been good. The people, worker are great and very helpful. I like that i am renewing my lease again.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

I have been in the community for about 3 years. I have had very positive experiences with the office staff. The community is always having neat get togethers.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

I recently moved in. I just love it here I love my apartment and the privacy however car speed too much coming in and out of the complex. Very pleased

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

My only complaint is that my apartment was super dirty when I arrived... and the bottom of the countertops look like they’re falling apart. Other than that its a cute space.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Nothing but great things to say about this place. The initial tour showed me that the residents here are not transient. They make their apartments their homes & stay! It is clear with the way people have customized their balconies with personal touches & covered with plants. I had an issue with a blown out hot water unit. Fixed within hours! My building is quiet. My neighbors are friendly. Looking forward to making a long term home as well!

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Still confused about trash pickup day and time. I seem to miss them all the time. I put out at 6p but it's still there after 8p. I usually bring it in and take out in the morning.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Love the location and the peace and quiet . Maintenance on the grounds , the pool and laundry need to be vastly improved . The office staff are friendly and very helpful .

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

gym realy needs updating and some more machines, fresh good look. Some of the machines are outdated, the pool as well its nice but they could add a few more details. Other than that looks good!

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

We moved in on 7/27. Put in an order for repairs and was surprised to find out that all repairs were completed within a few days after move in

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

I love Milana so much. All the staff are very friendly, especially maintenance. I moved here from California I couldn’t more happy here in Tampa.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

This is the best apartment community I have ever lived at. Staff is so nice and the grounds are so clean. I’ve never had any issues with anything.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Its great. The community is wonderful, heather is the best. I would love if the water bill was a flat rate, if you get rid of the valet trash. Or the two trash charges i have to pay. Which increase my rent for no freaking reason

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Decent place to live!Pool is closed half the year so the landry room. Comunication with residents sometimes is an issue!Gym needs to be updated as well.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Great staff and beautiful apartments! The are is very nice and the community parties are always fun. The neighbors are very sweet and caring.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

I enjoy living at Milana Reserve. I work from home and it's always pretty quiet, no major issues. Maintenance techs are relatively prompt when needed and amenities are good. I like how everything is close by, especially in the Carrollwood area.