Been living here almost 5 years. The absolutely worst part is the parking in the last few years. If you come home after 7, you either have to park way away from your apartment building or settle with the tiny "compact" parking spot and risk getting door din. (Which I had many) I wish each unit had one assign normal non compact parking spot. I shouldn't have to worry about parking when coming home later at night. Rent has been going up in a steep rate each year. Pretty sure this would be my last year here.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

My neighbor makes al lot of noise with his car muffler. Other neghbor they are good person. They arr friendly , nice . We dont havr problem with them

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

One of our concerns is pet owners walking dogs off of their leash inside the community. Apartment lease states owners will have their dog/s under direct leash control at all times while walking their dogs. There is also a Hillsborough County dog leash law that is not being followed by all dog owners within the community. "Dog owners residing in Hillsborough County, Florida are required by law to keep their dog from going stray, or running or going at large upon any street, sidewalk, park or private property of another without that property owner’s consent. Owners are defined as any person, owning, harboring, possessing or otherwise keeping or exercising direct control of a dog. “Direct Control” is defined under section 4-27 of the Hillsborough County, Florida, Code of Ordinances as the immediate, continuous physical control of a dog at ALL times by means of a fence, leash, cord or chain of sufficient strength to restrain the dog. Lastly, our other concern is security. Vehicle burglary/property theft. More than one person has had their vehicle broken into/ property taken since our move here in Oct 2012. Someone got into my vehicle a few weeks back and took some items. Incident reported to LE. Others have reported similar experiences as well.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

The staff is very nice. I'm just dissapointed that the pool is out of service. It's super hot out and I would love to jump in and swim. Other than that its great

Nice size bed rooms. Nice pool, quiet neighborhood. Very good school district. Parking can use some work . Nice fireplace in my apartment. Office staff very polite

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

We moved from New York and have been content with our stay in Milana Reserve. Went from a one bedroom to a two bedroom. We’ve been living here for almost 3 years.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

The apartment complex is located in a reasonable area, but the pool has been shut down for days. There is room to improvement, there has been on many occasions Things falling apart.

Nice neighborhood , spacious two bedroom apartments. Love my fireplace, good size pool. Convenient location to both of my sons schools. Quiet area

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

I've lived at Milana reserve for 3 years and have never really had any issues. They've always been very prompt and quick to respond to any service calls that I've had they're very respectful to their

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

The people in the office are really helpful. For the most part its a peaceful family community. It can get noisy during the holidays but that comes with extra family visiting. The gym is lacking heavily, cant wait for them to get updated equipment. I would also love if they would add at least one larger washer and dryer for X-Large loads like comforters.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

I lived here for about 7 months, there has been a lot of discrepancies going on in my place , but all in general, everything is good. I debating to stay or go.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

There are pros and cons for everything. I like this apartment's convenient location, friendly staff, and quiet and serene ambiance. At the same time, the unit I'm living in needs improvements. There were so many rusty spots, and I saw mold and mildew in a lot of corners around my apartment unit. Paint on the windowsill seemed to come off really easily whenever I was wiping to clean. Plus, there was no microwave! That was a big issue. I really wished I could've had an over-the-range microwave. That would have helped a lot.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Great place to live nice and quiet. No issues things are fixed in timely manner. Staff was very nice and process was quick and fast. Didn’t like that I couldn’t see the apartment until the day before I moved in.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

I have lived here for about two going in three years now, the community is very nice with a beautiful pool. Lots of trees and a great staff to always assist with needs.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Love the tranquility and peaceful setting, good commute to and from work. Quite a few disappointing situations as AC breaking down, etc etc.

overall its been positive. if there's an issue it's resolved the same day. convenient location to get anywhere in town. staff is very helpful and available

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

I have really liked living at Milana, staff is awesome, quick response when i have any issues. The only thing would say the community needs tennis court, or basketball court....

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

I just moved here last week Friday morning and one of the toilets worked when it wanted too. And Monday morning it was fixed.Found a few minor damages and stains in apartment.Less then a week here my A.C. stopped working at night, but had it repair by two hard workers, Scott and Miguel the following morning. Thanks guys. Apartment a little outdated but knew that before moving here. So far seems pretty quiet and well kept out side.Office personnel seem friendly. Will know more as time goes by. Thank You

Considering I have renewed my leade 3/4 x's must say a lot on it's own. The location is great most residents are wonderful and my pet enjoys living here as well. I love that you can know who lives here and who dont withe the size of this community (which means a lot to most of us). The staff in great and try their hardest to get things done in a timely matter. The office trys very hard to keep the residents involve with the events they hold at the office. I just wait for the Cinco de Mayo event.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Great community in a great neighborhood. Quiet throughout the day and especially at night! Friendly staff especially maintenance. It needs a kid friendly are though.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Very clean and very peaceful.. The staff is very attentive and very prompt. The online experience makes it very convenient and efficient to make payments.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Staff at office is really friendly and always address you by name. From day one it just felt like home walking in to the leasing office. Heather is wonderful and always available.

Good so far, neighbors seem to be quiet and not too much traffic noise. I feel like I could stay here longer once my lease is up but move into a bigger apartment just because the buildings are so beautiful and each apartment is comforting.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Overall, the location is absolutely great (in spite of the close train track), my experience here has been mostly good. There are a few issues but I think there would be something regardless of where you live. My greatest desire would be that the apartments (specifically the kitchen and laundry area) were just a bit larger. The layout is great, the location is phenomenal. My only complaint is that there are some neighbors that totally disregard the fact that there are others who live around them and they get extremely loud late night and sometimes in the middle of the night. I'm sure once the weather gets warmer, those instances will be more frequent.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Really beautiful apartment and it's in a great area. The space feels large because of the vaulted ceilings. And it's a pretty quiet neighborhood. So far, I love it.