Great community. I really enjoy living here. Everything is in close proximity to the complex; restaurants, shops, coffee houses and grocery stores.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

overall its been positive. if there's an issue it's resolved the same day. convenient location to get anywhere in town. staff is very helpful and available

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

overall quite and pleasant complex, it has nicely renovated pool area, one thing I really like is that they provide ac air filters at the office

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Very nice community. Manicured landscape, clean grounds. Very nice leasing office. Staff is very polite. Quiet community not a lot of noise.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Been here less than a week, but I am totally satisfied. Repairs were done within hours. Replaced lock on the storage room and had the fan replaced.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

The people in the office are really helpful. For the most part its a peaceful family community. It can get noisy during the holidays but that comes with extra family visiting. The gym is lacking heavily, cant wait for them to get updated equipment. I would also love if they would add at least one larger washer and dryer for X-Large loads like comforters.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Comunidad muy tranquila y todo el personal de oficina y mantenimiento exepcional.La propiedad además de bella está muy bien cuidada en todos los sentidos.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Moved in a week ago as of Sunday and love my apartment. Area is quiet and well kept. Also was given a free pizza which was a pleasant surprise.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Very nice area, clean, safe and great place to spend the weekends at the pool. Like the lake area relaxing spots where you can read or just chill.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

gym realy needs updating and some more machines, fresh good look. Some of the machines are outdated, the pool as well its nice but they could add a few more details. Other than that looks good!

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

neighborhood is quiet and safe. apartment buildings are kept clean, pool is great, my apartment is in great shape when i moved in and i haven’t had any issues so far. maintenance is quick and responsive. 10/10.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Great maintenance support in a timely manner. Front desk staff minimally available and poor customer service. I would like to see an increase in staff presence in the office during business hours.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

I recently moved into Milana Reserve last week, and so far everything has been very pleasant. Heather in the leasing office was great, and so were the other leasing agents. Very friendly, and helpful. The apartments are very nice the pool area is clean, and visually appealing. Highly recommend for sure.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

We needed more space, thought we would move out... Checked with the Leasing Office for ops - They had a place that met our needs so, Stayin'

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

So far so good. Once I get completely settled in I’ll be able to gauge experience with a little more detail. Very happy to call Milana Reserve home.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

The staff is amazing and the property is so beautiful! My favorite thing is the walkway around the lake. I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else!

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

The move in experience was fast paced, smooth, and efficient. The staff is very welcoming and good spirited. They accommodated anything I needed and opened the floor for any questions or concerns I had.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

I lived here for about 7 months, there has been a lot of discrepancies going on in my place , but all in general, everything is good. I debating to stay or go.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Good so far, neighbors seem to be quiet and not too much traffic noise. I feel like I could stay here longer once my lease is up but move into a bigger apartment just because the buildings are so beautiful and each apartment is comforting.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Awesome experience here. Nice people and nice community. I especially enjoy the events they have every now and then for holidays and festivities.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Convenient location. Wonderful staff. Neighbors are terrific, no loud disturbances, very safe community. Couldn't have chosen a better place to live.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

This the best place to live. Quiet at night feel safe walking around the complex. When I need some maintenance they are there in a flash love it here!

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Our community is awesome. All the neighbors are friendly. I love all the fun community events ! The office staff are always helpful and courteous.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Outstanding I love it here !!! The people are great my neighbors are great everything has easy access and it’s a beautiful place to live at especially for your first apartment 😁

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Really beautiful apartment and it's in a great area. The space feels large because of the vaulted ceilings. And it's a pretty quiet neighborhood. So far, I love it.