I love their no questions asked same day repair response to any issues I have. The staff are excellent. It's a clean place. It's in a quiet area. Neighbors keep to themselves so no one will bother you.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Tengo la experiencia de vivir por tres años en la propiedad y nunca e tenido problema en ningún aspecto también hay que felicitar el personal son muy profesionales

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Great community in a great neighborhood. Quiet throughout the day and especially at night! Friendly staff especially maintenance. It needs a kid friendly are though.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Very clean and very peaceful.. The staff is very attentive and very prompt. The online experience makes it very convenient and efficient to make payments.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Overall, the location is absolutely great (in spite of the close train track), my experience here has been mostly good. There are a few issues but I think there would be something regardless of where you live. My greatest desire would be that the apartments (specifically the kitchen and laundry area) were just a bit larger. The layout is great, the location is phenomenal. My only complaint is that there are some neighbors that totally disregard the fact that there are others who live around them and they get extremely loud late night and sometimes in the middle of the night. I'm sure once the weather gets warmer, those instances will be more frequent.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Nice complex, park like setting with a beautiful pool area. The grounds are well kept and the complex is mostly quiet. Milana reserve has a lot to offer from floor plans to amenities, with a great staff to meet all your demands.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

It will not let me rate 5 stars for some reason . I am very happy with the quietness here , the cleanliness of the grounds . I love to walk around the pond and the staff has been superb .Only been here 8 days but like it alot .

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

We had Shay who we talked to about inquiring living here. Everything she said about the complex was truth. We love it . It’s quite, Love it

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Love the water bottles in the office for the hot days at the pool. The sidewalk around the small lake is great for exercise and walking pets.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

This being my first time moving out of the house after turning 18. I never expected to find a good place within budget. I love this place and everything about it.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Really enjoying our stay at Milana. We have been here for almost a month and its been really peaceful and quiet. Our apartment is very clean and spacious.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Great place to live. Landlords are super friendly and thoughtful. Very nice community to live in. Not to big that you don’t know your neighbors.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Very nice place to call home. I moved here back in August 2016 and i have loved this place since then. What I love the mos is that is very quite and the tranquillity is nice too. Can’t wait to keep living here

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

I have really liked living at Milana, staff is awesome, quick response when i have any issues. The only thing would say the community needs tennis court, or basketball court....

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

My experience at Milana has been exceptional. Although we did encounter some issue with our AC the office staff was helpful in getting it fixed. Would definitely recommend to live here!

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Been living here almost 5 years. The absolutely worst part is the parking in the last few years. If you come home after 7, you either have to park way away from your apartment building or settle with the tiny "compact" parking spot and risk getting door din. (Which I had many) I wish each unit had one assign normal non compact parking spot. I shouldn't have to worry about parking when coming home later at night. Rent has been going up in a steep rate each year. Pretty sure this would be my last year here.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Nice, Quiet and clean community. Leasing office very nice and helpful as well as the maintenance. Never have any issues with neighbors. I would recommend this property.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

This is a great place to live i love the community and the staff especially the maintenance staff they are very friendly and always get the job done...

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Been here 2 years... This is in the Best Location, close to everything, it's a Quiet Community and Management is on point. If your looking in the area - check it out!

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Staff at office is really friendly and always address you by name. From day one it just felt like home walking in to the leasing office. Heather is wonderful and always available.

I love the community. It's quiet and cozy. Everyone is very kind from the leasing office to the tenants. My apartment is just the right size and the community is very well kept! Looking forward to staying at Milana Reserve!

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

We moved from New York and have been content with our stay in Milana Reserve. Went from a one bedroom to a two bedroom. We’ve been living here for almost 3 years.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

The only bad experience we've had is in reference to oarming my husband's work vehicle. He told the office about the vehicle and they really didn't assist. They simply told him it was too big. Yet it fit just fine in a parking space.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

I love it here. Everyone in the office is very nice , friendly and helpful. Property is well kept and the pool area is very nice. The maintenance crew is also very helpful.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Love love love this place. It is very cozy and quiet. The neighbors are always friendly and when I do eventually find a house to move into it will be sad to leave !