Everything great so far since move-in date. No issues. Nice and personable staff. Reasonable pricing and convenient location; shopping and restaurants close by.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Best experience. Left the state and there was no other place to compare. Hadn't come back! Five years strong! Martha, Heather, Jodi, and maintenance are amazing. Problems, which are very few, are resolved in a timely fashion!

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Milana Reserve Apartments is wonderful! The office staff is so positive and happy! They always call me by name! The other day our oven just stopped working out of the blue and the maintenance guys came over the same day. It wasn't fixable so they just bought and installed for us a brand new oven!!! They are so nice and come right away to fix even the smallest of problems. They never give us a hard time either. They are so friendly and personable. The kids love the parties the office puts on. Pool parties, Halloween parties, Christmas parties! They find any reason to celebrate. They always go above and beyond with food, games, prizes and have such creative activities for the kids. The kids love feeding the ducks and turtles at the pond and swimming in the beautiful pool. We love being here. Everyone is so kind. This has been the best fit for our family. :)

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

The appartment complex and amenities are great. Good location, many shops near by. Ten minutes from Raymond James stadium. Parking can improve

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Excellent experience, but ownership has changed so many time that maintenance requests can be lost in the transition. Requests are now answered in a timely manor.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Friendly and personable office staff. The property is well maintained. Convenient trash pick up. And maintenance requests are handled ridiculously fast.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

One of the best places I had ever lived! A great customer service I had never be worry about anything Milana Reserve always take care of me and trait me like family

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

I love living here. The location is excellent and the neighborhood is really nice. The office staff is great and very helpful. Wood flooring would put it over he top !

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Milana Reserve in Tampa has been a wonderful apartment complex for my family and I. They are very welcoming, the neighbors are friendly, the complex is pet friendly and the overall apartments are pleasant to live in.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

My experience here has been wonderful. Excellent staff. The grounds are always clean and no noise. It always makes you feel that you love where you live.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

i love milana reserve, everyone here is so friendly and the community managers and leasing consultants are just absoultely amazing. 10/10 would rec.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Todo el proceso para obtener el apartamento fue muy rápido , las personas que trabajar en la oficina Son muy educadas y amables , el apartamento en línea general está increíble .

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

We are loving our new home. Feeling really comfortable, the apartment community is quiet and clean! No matter which apartment you have there is a view of the beautiful grounds :)

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

The residents are awesome, maintenance is awesome: not just the personnel, but their quickness and efficiency in handling situations. Management really not gonna say.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

I've lived at Milana reserve for 3 years and have never really had any issues. They've always been very prompt and quick to respond to any service calls that I've had they're very respectful to their

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

I love these apartments. The staff is amazing. Maintenance always come right out. The apartments are lovely & I feel safe. The grounds are clean and the pool area is really nice.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

I have lived here for about two going in three years now, the community is very nice with a beautiful pool. Lots of trees and a great staff to always assist with needs.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Good looking apartments and prime area. Staff is super friendly and pool deck area very nice. Driving area can use improvement and for other residents to park within their apartment locations.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

I have lived at Milana Reserve apartments for almost 3 years now and I definitely don’t regret my decision moving here. The staff INCLUDING myself is amazing and the maintenance is very thorough. It is a quiet community which I love and I would recommend living here to anyone.

The only thing I dislike is the road. We need new roads in the complex. Also maybe have 2 pre assigned parking spots for each apartment like paint the apartment numbers in the parking area and guest on another. I come home from work I have to park far away as for there are cars I haven’t even seen parked there

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

I love my apartment since the first Day I move in the perfect sizes for me. These apartments are amazing, Quiet, they keep up with the landscape I have no problem with the maintenance or the three ladies in the office. The three ladies in the office are amazing they get the job done.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

The price is great and the staff are amazing. The grounds are well kept and if I needed a repair they would be here in a more than reasonable amount of time.

Very nice and quiet neighborhood. The office staff are super friendly and very welcoming. If you are ever in need of maintenance, they are usually very quick in responding to your needs and get the job done.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Office staff is great. Grounds are well kept. Maintenance requests are addressed very quickly. The apartment is very comfortable, no noise issues. Valet trash works out very well

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

I love the management. Everyone that works in the office is friendly and helpful. The pool is awesome. One of the only draw backs is that there is only 1 way in and out of the complex.