Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

I have been in the community for about 3 years. I have had very positive experiences with the office staff. The community is always having neat get togethers.
I recently moved in. I just love it here I love my apartment and the privacy however car speed too much coming in and out of the complex. Very pleased
My only complaint is that my apartment was super dirty when I arrived... and the bottom of the countertops look like they’re falling apart. Other than that its a cute space.
Nothing but great things to say about this place. The initial tour showed me that the residents here are not transient. They make their apartments their homes & stay! It is clear with the way people have customized their balconies with personal touches & covered with plants. I had an issue with a blown out hot water unit. Fixed within hours! My building is quiet. My neighbors are friendly. Looking forward to making a long term home as well!
Still confused about trash pickup day and time. I seem to miss them all the time. I put out at 6p but it's still there after 8p. I usually bring it in and take out in the morning.
Love the location and the peace and quiet . Maintenance on the grounds , the pool and laundry need to be vastly improved . The office staff are friendly and very helpful .
gym realy needs updating and some more machines, fresh good look. Some of the machines are outdated, the pool as well its nice but they could add a few more details. Other than that looks good!
We moved in on 7/27. Put in an order for repairs and was surprised to find out that all repairs were completed within a few days after move in
I love Milana so much. All the staff are very friendly, especially maintenance. I moved here from California I couldn’t more happy here in Tampa.
This is the best apartment community I have ever lived at. Staff is so nice and the grounds are so clean. I’ve never had any issues with anything.