Good looking apartments and prime area. Staff is super friendly and pool deck area very nice. Driving area can use improvement and for other residents to park within their apartment locations.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

I have lived at Milana Reserve apartments for almost 3 years now and I definitely don’t regret my decision moving here. The staff INCLUDING myself is amazing and the maintenance is very thorough. It is a quiet community which I love and I would recommend living here to anyone.

The only thing I dislike is the road. We need new roads in the complex. Also maybe have 2 pre assigned parking spots for each apartment like paint the apartment numbers in the parking area and guest on another. I come home from work I have to park far away as for there are cars I haven’t even seen parked there

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

I love my apartment since the first Day I move in the perfect sizes for me. These apartments are amazing, Quiet, they keep up with the landscape I have no problem with the maintenance or the three ladies in the office. The three ladies in the office are amazing they get the job done.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

The price is great and the staff are amazing. The grounds are well kept and if I needed a repair they would be here in a more than reasonable amount of time.

Very nice and quiet neighborhood. The office staff are super friendly and very welcoming. If you are ever in need of maintenance, they are usually very quick in responding to your needs and get the job done.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Office staff is great. Grounds are well kept. Maintenance requests are addressed very quickly. The apartment is very comfortable, no noise issues. Valet trash works out very well

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

I love the management. Everyone that works in the office is friendly and helpful. The pool is awesome. One of the only draw backs is that there is only 1 way in and out of the complex.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Love it here , close to everything mayor highways, stores. The apartments are comfortable and very we kept. The pool it’s beautiful and always very clean.

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

I've been a resident here since 2001. I plan on being here for many more, as I truly love it here. Everyone from the office staff to maintenance are great!

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

Staff is really friendly and helpful. The only downside is the nosie level but other than that it’s great first apartment to live in. We are happy with how helpful and nice the staff are. They go out of their way to get things down for the residents and they even got me congrats card for my new member of my family. It’s great to feel safe and welcome especially with a baby and being first time mom

Reply from Milana Reserve Apartment Homes

The complex is nice and they do great things for the residents. The only down side is my spouse not being able to pick up deliveries for me even though he's on the lease.