Milieu

4.4

4.4

Abigail
Poetr single handedly sold us on Milieu & we can’t wait to join the fam!! While we just got the keys Friday, we already feel such a sense of homeyness and community.
Kara
about 2 months ago
All the staff is so friendly and helpful and I love all the events that get planned! As a new resident to chicago, it definitely has made my move feel welcoming!
Malika
about 2 months ago
I didn’t have an access to the app for about 5 months of my stay here. I was repeatedly asking for an invite link and nobody sent it to me until we had to sign a new lease agreement, though my name and email was on the previous agreement as well. But in general the apartments are nice, amenities are good but still waiting for the pool to open.
Jeff
about 2 months ago
This building is the jewel of the West Loop. We never seemed to be short on amazing events, resident social time, etc. Thank you management for making Milieu such a special place to live.
Hiral
about 2 months ago
Milieu is my HOME away from HOME! Couldn't have chosen a better community to live in the Westloop neighborhood. Right from the management to the concierge staff everyone gives their 100 to make this an amazing living experience for all of us at Milieu.
Adam
about 2 months ago
The Milieu team is amazing! The units and amenities are everything you need in the city. Thank you to Peter and John for helping me find the right unit with a great deal. A big thank you to Don at the front desk for always fueling my mornings with the best Cappuccino’s and friendly service.
Christopher
about 2 months ago
The location, amenities and staff are incredible. The staff is always friendly an know you names! The events are a fun place to meet your neighbors
Mark
2 months ago
We love Shante and Carlos!! Milieu has been wonderful to us, thus far! The staff and residents are super friendly, and we love that the building is so pet friendly.
Ankita
3 months ago
Beautiful building! Great spacious units, with big closets! Always smells good, and Shante is the real MVP!!! Always has a kind smile, and makes the best dirty chai latte!
Matthew
3 months ago
Everyone at the building was so helpful, our move in went very smoothly. I was very impressed with how quickly the staff was able to get us our keys and parking spot.