Miramar Lakes Apartments

4.3

4.3

Super!! We love this apartament, we have three years here, it’s comfortable, the apartament is big, maintenance is good, the appliances are new
I must say, I never thought I’d like this place as much as I did yet i keep renewing my lease. I honestly have no complaints. It’s safe, always quiet, my neighbors are pleasant and it’s always clean over here.
Miramar Lakes Apartment has been my home for over a year. Everything factored in - from safety to response time to service tickets i am happy living here and would recommend this to anyone looking for a spacious apartment with good service and great features.
Need a lot of tlc, although I like my space, is not a remodeled unit so is in need of many repairs! I love the location! The gate never works so there’s been robberies in the neighborhood!
So far so good.. Miramar lakes is quit.. I haven’t heard any outrageously loud music playing. The community is clean. The valet trash comes right to your door. ( I love that ) and the ladies in he leasing office are very helpful and they’re patient with you. I have no regrets choosing Miramar Lakes Apartment..
The transition into my new home so far has been simple and easy. The online process for applications and the communication with the leasing office was made simple
Security finally stepping up. Office staff is always rude but you don’t really talk to them much, no need. The maintance staff is amazing. And the property is always clean.
Great place to live very clean and quiet. The neighborhood is comfortable the community is very welcoming . Management insured that the tenants needs are answered.
I love my community! The maintenance crew are very professional & take care of my problems in a reasonable time period. The assistant property manger Pricilla is very sweet and helpful!
Overall i like the apartments. My building is quiet, the gym is kept clean and people take care of trash and their pets. My only negative comment is the gate. I wish that would get fixed sooner. I also hate the free for all parking but i understand with apartments this large you cant have all assigned parking. My boyfriend found this place and its been a blessing just because of how convenient this location is. I just love it.