It is a nice community we just need to get the gates working. Other than that it’s a quite community. The workers there are also respectful .

It’s pretty decent living here, appliances could be upgraded though . Overall , it’s quite and peaceful living here at Miramar Lakes Apartments.

Beautiful community with beautiful pool and buildings but there’s always trash laying around the parking lots and lakes and I see random people hanging out and littering and leaving and I think this is because the gate (which they’ve told me they were fixing twice) still doesn’t work. Also, the washer and dryer aren’t very good. But this is a beautiful location.

So far so good however the appliances could be upgraded for the rent I am paying. That’s the only reason I didn’t give 5 stars. Other than that the community is freaking amazing. Oh and the gate never works too

Miramar lakes is ok , it could be a lot better with the amount of money they charge for rent here . Old appliances is not worth it for $1700 a month .

I love living in Miramar Lakes, however, I do have a bug issue that I have been complaining about since I moved in. Roaches and fruit flies.

Security finally stepping up. Office staff is always rude but you don’t really talk to them much, no need. The maintance staff is amazing. And the property is always clean.

very good and i love the way the apartment is display inside. i like Miramar and all the amenities like the gym, pool, bar bq, etc. also there is no problem with parkings.

The staff at the office are very professional, friendly, and always eager to help. I had nothing but a good experience living at Miramar Lakes Apts.

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

nice apartment, staff is friendly, some of the common areas as the pool etc are not well taken care. Nice plice to leave, the gate is not working, a lot of ramdom people roaming in.

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

Friendly staff , clean property, units could use some upgrades especially the appliances. Maintenance is good on time on fixing things. Good location.

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

I LOVE my apartment and the community is well taken care of. The staff did NOT give me a good experience moving in. The gym is REALLY small.

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

Living here has been comfortable. My children love the space and area. Walking the pathway outside is breathtaking. My view from my balcony is a wonderful site.

Good place to live, maintenance was quick and effective and staff is nice. Noise was not an issue and most of the other residents were respectful.

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

The gate issue is bothersome at times. Otherwise the experience and the location is great. I live close to my point. The people are nice too

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

So far soo good its only been one month but i have no complaints besides my name at the front gate not working but hopefully that gets taken care of

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

I like the community so far. It's very clean and quite. I just wish there weights or dumbells in the gym. It's lacking that. It makes no sense how there are no weights in a GYM.

I have no complaints about living here. My neighbors are quiet. The staff at the office are friendly and its quiet area. I love it. Cant wait for more years here!

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

Just need to get rid of these. Rats other then that the community is good they keep it clean and the staff is great its a nice place to live

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

It's really a nice community to live in. The office staff is awesome. I love the view i have,the gym is nice. The pool is clean. Highly recommended

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

No problem whenever there is a problem they come...the rent is just a little high...very clean...the security gate need to ne fixed paying so much money

My apartment was move in ready. The property manager, Priscilla is very efficient and professional. My son and I are happy to call Miramar Lakes our new home.

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

Es una comunidad excelente, cerca de todo, universidades, College, Supermercados, también es muy tranquila y su personal siempre está dispuesto a escuchar y atender a sus residentes, el conjunto en general goza de buen mantenimiento y su accesibilidad es muy buena

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

Clean, and overall well-organized. Maintenance staff is polite and organized. Front desk staff is also friendly. Routines around landscaping and garbage are sharp.

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

I would like for the exterior to be kept up more (ie: debris on the stairs, paint jobs, the front gate). Everything else is good, management is nice.