Beautiful community with beautiful pool and buildings but there’s always trash laying around the parking lots and lakes and I see random people hanging out and littering and leaving and I think this is because the gate (which they’ve told me they were fixing twice) still doesn’t work. Also, the washer and dryer aren’t very good. But this is a beautiful location.

I love living in Miramar Lakes, however, I do have a bug issue that I have been complaining about since I moved in. Roaches and fruit flies.

very good and i love the way the apartment is display inside. i like Miramar and all the amenities like the gym, pool, bar bq, etc. also there is no problem with parkings.

Security finally stepping up. Office staff is always rude but you don’t really talk to them much, no need. The maintance staff is amazing. And the property is always clean.

So far so good however the appliances could be upgraded for the rent I am paying. That’s the only reason I didn’t give 5 stars. Other than that the community is freaking amazing. Oh and the gate never works too

Overall i like this place. I cannot say this place is perfect (but what place is) the staff is really friendly and maintenance staff is really attentive and helpful. I just wish the one bedrooms were cheaper. I am really happy my bf found this place on such short notice.

Me and my sister renewed the lease but I would really like if they fixed the gate. Anyone could get in and that is very scary and unsafe for everyone in the community.

Living here has been comfortable. My children love the space and area. Walking the pathway outside is breathtaking. My view from my balcony is a wonderful site.

I must say, I never thought I’d like this place as much as I did yet i keep renewing my lease. I honestly have no complaints. It’s safe, always quiet, my neighbors are pleasant and it’s always clean over here.

I would like for the exterior to be kept up more (ie: debris on the stairs, paint jobs, the front gate). Everything else is good, management is nice.

Friendly staff , clean property, units could use some upgrades especially the appliances. Maintenance is good on time on fixing things. Good location.

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

I LOVE my apartment and the community is well taken care of. The staff did NOT give me a good experience moving in. The gym is REALLY small.

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

Very quiet community, I’ve almost completed a month stay and I’m liking it. My neighbors are friendly and the area is well maintained. Thank you!

Great community been living here for two years and never had an issue.i love ve it very nice pool gym even apartment clean and quiet very socialbel

Not a bad place to live but maintenance they’re very slow. Do you need to offer more things in the complex to do my exercise nights movie nights a guard gate out front potluck night

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

We have had a pleasant experience, finding parking tends to be an issue at night and the walls a pretty thin so you can hear everything going on on the outside. However, everyone we have been in contact with is very nice.

Es una comunidad excelente, cerca de todo, universidades, College, Supermercados, también es muy tranquila y su personal siempre está dispuesto a escuchar y atender a sus residentes, el conjunto en general goza de buen mantenimiento y su accesibilidad es muy buena

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

It's really a nice community to live in. The office staff is awesome. I love the view i have,the gym is nice. The pool is clean. Highly recommended

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

The gate issue is bothersome at times. Otherwise the experience and the location is great. I live close to my point. The people are nice too

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

Overall the community is clean and safe and looks very nice. Our apartment had some minor damage when we moved in (not a big deal), and the cabinets in the kitchen needed a good scrubbing (kinda icky) but the biggest reason for the 4 stars is that it was not the apartment we had been advertised. The unit we are now living in was currently occupied when we were showed apartments, so we were shown an apartment that was "identical except possibly different appliances". The unit we were shown was on the top floor and had vaulted ceilings. We were told our unit would be on the second floor but since it was an end unit there were no others above it, and it would also have vaulted ceilings. On move in day we went to the apartment that had been pointed out to us on maps and in person as ours repeatedly, and it had a different number on the door than the unit we had leased. Searched around and found ours was in the center of the building. No vaulted ceilings, neighbors above us. This would not (and is not) a big deal for us living here, it was just a bummer that we had been misled about where we would be living repeatedly over several showings, appointments, and meetings to deliver multiple cashiers checks. Other than that, the apartment community seems nice and the staff has been helpful when we've called.

So far it has been well. Quiet community, nice neighbors. My only complaint is the roaches and I feel they are a result of the trash bins in front of our doors.

No problem whenever there is a problem they come...the rent is just a little high...very clean...the security gate need to ne fixed paying so much money

I love the pool area and the maintenance staff responds quickly to requests. Only downfall is the valet trash, the trash bin is a little small.

The front office is great. The apartment was dirty when we moved in and there were more broken/disappointing aspects then expected. But we do enjoy our new home and the chill environment the neighborhood brings.

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

Clean, and overall well-organized. Maintenance staff is polite and organized. Front desk staff is also friendly. Routines around landscaping and garbage are sharp.