Overall is been great. I think the valet trash bins should be monitored. i.e. the grounds patrolled regularly for violations. Also more security i.egix the gate and reduce the price of the remotes😩.

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

I love this community, people are very friendly. Common spaces are always clean. You can see every building in perfect conditions. The most important highlight is how nice is the maintance staff, they always show on time every time we have requested a service. My family and I are very happy for living in this community.

from 1 to 10. I will give them a 7 as somethings could of have been better and the welcoming of a new renter could be more friendly. Overall it wasn't bad

It’s been very good staying here so far. Everyone is so nice. The community is very clean. My work orders are answered promptly. I am very proud to show off my beautiful apartment.

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

I'm enjoying my Apt but I have roaches and I have good neighbors Love it everything is good in my Apt is very nice and quiet here too so far

Its a very quiet neighborhood. I have no complaints really. Only concern is that the gate is still not working. Besides that, neighbors are kind.

The alarm system need to improve a little too slow fix teen style pay more attention to the parking lot and improve the garbage pickup everything else is going fine

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

It was amazing living here for the past year. Super quiet and undisturbed, the neighbors are friendly and the staff listens and take action whenever you have something to say to the office.

My husband and I love it here! We love the space, the amenities, and the location. It’s a safe and quiet neighborhood. The front office staff has great customer service and the maintenance respond to requests within a day or two. Overall great experience so far!

I haven’t had any serious problems since I’ve moved here in April. The area is mostly quiet. The apartment doesn’t get as cool as I would like and the ice maker doesn’t work but it all everything has been good.

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

Lovely community with a staff that is super easy to work with. They have made my move and new transitions super easy and I couldn’t be more thankful

Pedro in maintenance worked very fast & effective in changing our a/c unit. He is always available & easy to get ahold of! Also they work at keeping the cleanliness of the complex on a daily basis.

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

If I could buy one of these apartments I would. I love the place because of how clean and quiet it is. I would definitely recommend this place to and of my friends.

Beautiful spacious apartment , fabulous office employees, nice amenities, convenient location. The lifesaving valet trash service. So far so good

Big fan of the apartments. Just wish we could do something about the noise the a/c makes other than that I love it here! From the lake view to the never going to close gates lol.

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

So far so good. It’s pretty quiet just how I like it. its been a smooth transition for me and my son. My son loves the pool and the neighbors are friendly

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

The property is absolutely beautiful, the staff is professional and friendly. The pool area is something to move in for. Its safe from the moment you enter to the moment you exist

Great community, calm and clean. amazing view, great maintenance and promptly responds when maintenance is requested. friendly management group .

Have been here for four years , that says a lot because I usually don't stick around in one place for long. The management has been good to me and has helped with my PTSD

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

Nice quiet community,great amenities, secure living space excellent gym clean pool area close to schools and shopping centers attentive staff

I love my community! The maintenance crew are very professional & take care of my problems in a reasonable time period. The assistant property manger Pricilla is very sweet and helpful!

Great place to live very clean and quiet. The neighborhood is comfortable the community is very welcoming . Management insured that the tenants needs are answered.

Very friendly and helpful. Greeted me and showed me apartment and answered my questions. Made me feel welcome. Showed me the pool and gym area

Reply from Miramar Lakes Apartments

The transition into my new home so far has been simple and easy. The online process for applications and the communication with the leasing office was made simple

So far so good.. Miramar lakes is quit.. I haven’t heard any outrageously loud music playing. The community is clean. The valet trash comes right to your door. ( I love that ) and the ladies in he leasing office are very helpful and they’re patient with you. I have no regrets choosing Miramar Lakes Apartment..