The application was a very quick process, the staff was very attentive and had great customer service. I would definitely recommend this community.

The best complex I ever lived in for almost 3 years alreadyvery quiet and clean apartments and pool and gym area they just need to get better with the trash company there are very nasty and leave garbage behind and the whole building floor by floor has stains and just look dirty

Me gusta vivir en Miramar Lakes apartments!! la gente es muy amable, el lugar esta muy bien cuidado, la administracion y su personal siempre responden con amabilidad y efectividad a los comentarios de los residentes. es un muy buen lugar para vivir!

Very good experience thus far. Quiet community, waiting for gates to be repaired but other than that community is well kept and well light night.

I love this community, people are very friendly. Common spaces are always clean. You can see every building in perfect conditions. The most important highlight is how nice is the maintance staff, they always show on time every time we have requested a service. My family and I are very happy for living in this community.

from 1 to 10. I will give them a 7 as somethings could of have been better and the welcoming of a new renter could be more friendly. Overall it wasn't bad

I'm enjoying my Apt but I have roaches and I have good neighbors Love it everything is good in my Apt is very nice and quiet here too so far

Its a very quiet neighborhood. I have no complaints really. Only concern is that the gate is still not working. Besides that, neighbors are kind.

It was amazing living here for the past year. Super quiet and undisturbed, the neighbors are friendly and the staff listens and take action whenever you have something to say to the office.

My husband and I love it here! We love the space, the amenities, and the location. It’s a safe and quiet neighborhood. The front office staff has great customer service and the maintenance respond to requests within a day or two. Overall great experience so far!

Lovely community with a staff that is super easy to work with. They have made my move and new transitions super easy and I couldn’t be more thankful

If I could buy one of these apartments I would. I love the place because of how clean and quiet it is. I would definitely recommend this place to and of my friends.

Beautiful spacious apartment , fabulous office employees, nice amenities, convenient location. The lifesaving valet trash service. So far so good

Great community, calm and clean. amazing view, great maintenance and promptly responds when maintenance is requested. friendly management group .

I love my community! The maintenance crew are very professional & take care of my problems in a reasonable time period. The assistant property manger Pricilla is very sweet and helpful!

Great place to live very clean and quiet. The neighborhood is comfortable the community is very welcoming . Management insured that the tenants needs are answered.

The transition into my new home so far has been simple and easy. The online process for applications and the communication with the leasing office was made simple

So far so good.. Miramar lakes is quit.. I haven’t heard any outrageously loud music playing. The community is clean. The valet trash comes right to your door. ( I love that ) and the ladies in he leasing office are very helpful and they’re patient with you. I have no regrets choosing Miramar Lakes Apartment..

Super!! We love this apartament, we have three years here, it’s comfortable, the apartament is big, maintenance is good, the appliances are new

This community has been awesome. The staff are very attentive to your needs, the maintenance crew responds very quickly. It's a quiet community, most of the residents are very friendly and helpful. Would recommend!

Excelent community! It is a quiet community, safe, maintenance of green areas a day. the spectacular facilities. I recommend it 100%. The best area!

Great community! Plus I feel safe and the management cares! When I have any problems that act on hand. When I have any maintenance problems the timing is reasonable

I love the maintenance staff they have a quick turn around time. the office staff is very friendly. my apartment has nice amenities and the parking lot is kept as clean as possible.

My mother and I have been living in this community for over 10years and we love the community! Its customer service that matters the most for us!!

I was so happy to find an apartment for my husband and I. Gisela was very patient and helpful with the paperwork done quickly and efficiently. We are happy to be a part of this beautiful community.