Great place to stay but the parking can be rough sometimes. The office is every helpful when you have concerns they fix then right away and keep you updated on everything.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

My experience here has been awesomeee ! From the 1st day of doing the app to getting my keys and getting into my new lovely apartment ♥️ The staff are sooooo sweet and patient I’d recommend these apartments to everyone !!!

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

Apartments are ok for the rent I pay each month. Cheap rent means outdated fixtures and appliances. Neighbors above are loud such as playing loud music, domestic issues, and stomping. Sometimes smells like weed due to people smoking. Trash is sometimes not picked up ok trash days. I do appreciate them putting forth effort with the new landscaping.

If the other residents wouldn't Rev their car engines at 2am or later to show off for some stupid reason it would be amazing. Staff is great, parking could be cleaned up and easier but overall it's a good place

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

I have enjoyed living at Mission Fairfield Apartments, the staff and crew have been great , when ever we had a problem the maintenance crew was prompt and on time to help us and I just renewed for another 13 months

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

It’s been lovely! Request for fixtures are done immediately! The staff is great! And it’s peaceful and quiet! I’m loving my apartment and all the fun things this community has to offer!

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

I LOVE it here absolutely best place to call home. Work orders are always done in a timely manner. The office staff (ALL) is sweet and caring.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

Nice staff, great location, clean and great amenities. Although it is near the highway you hardly notice the noise of the traffic. I would definitely recommend these apartments.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

It’s nice and clean and quiet they need to more force about the parking ... other then that it’s fine I just been seeing a lot of people moving maybe cuz the rent is too high

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

Great place/ staff is super!!! They are right there if needed. Never had a complaint. Anytime i have gone into the office or called they have always been there to help in many ways.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

Quick response to my maintenance calls. Friendly people. The property Is well maintained. The only complaint I have is that some dogs are not on leashes.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

I love my new apartment home. The only reason I am giving 4 stars is due to the issue with parking. Unfortunately there is not enough free parking places available if you get home after 5. But other than that I love all that the apartments offers its residents.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

Everything has been great except for the parking situation. Every night I arrive home, and every available slot is full. However, there are empty covered parking and I assume also empty garages. Price them correctly so that a of them are being used

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

I found everything to be outstanding, very informative staff, helpful and willing to help you with what you need. I would definitely recommend this complex to my friends and family.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

I love it!! Mission Fairways are amazing and the neighbors are very nice and welcoming. The community is well kept and clean and most importantly peaceful. I love it.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

The apartments are great. The problem comes with the parking. To many people that are not renting apartments monopolize all the parking. I have been living here for almost 2 years and have only seen a wrecker 2 times. Why are the cars without stickers not being towed. Its not fair to those of us who pay rent and make our visitors park in visitors parking.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

Going on my 3rd year with Mission Fairways and love it. Other than rent going up each time and upstairs neighbor always stomping everything else is going great.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

Pretty good so far no complaints. The leasing team has been great. Very quiet community. I wish there was another pool but luckily it doesn't get crowded. Everyone is great here

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

Good place to stay it’s just the parking and people let there dogs use the use it anywhere it’s quite it’s just the highway noise the rent a little high they need to do sum about the old icebox

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

I LOVE LOVE LIVING HERE @ MISSION FAIRWAYS, IT'S SO CONVENIENT TO EVERYTHING I HAVE ACCESS TO THE MAJOR FREEWAYS I'M RIGHT NEXT DOOR WALMART

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

This community is very quiet and we have a great view of the golf course. We have been happy here. We feel safe and the staff is always very friendly and eager to help us in any way.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

Not bad here except for the little dogs that residents just let go outside by themselves to run around, use the bathroom, get onto patios and bark at you and follow your leashed dog around. If my dog has to be under supervision then ALL the dogs need to be under supervision!! And the noise from the highway gets annoying but it is a lotbetter than living in a motel room!

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

It was easy and I got all the info I need to to know. Msngetment was helpful and kind she gave me updates and email about any changes. She checked on my move in date

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

My experience here since I moved has been great. The apartment is what I expected and the move in went real smoothly. I would recommend this property

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

Going on my second year here. Experience has been good so far. The staff is amazing. They communicate well. Maintenance get stuff done in a timely manner.