Mission Fairways Apartments

New management has been very professional. Maintenance request have been completed in a fairly timely manner. I wish the parking could be improved.
Love the location. Office staff and maintenance are great. Maintence team is very friendly and helpful, completed my work orders in less than 24 hrs.
We have lived here for one year. A big effort goes into keeping the complex clean. Maintenance issues have always been responded to. We love the front office staff- they are curtious and easy to work with. Our apartment has a great layout but could use more food storage. Some neighbors can be loud at times, but nothing bad or unsafe has ever ended up happening. I think there is a police officer on standby, but we have never seen him/her. Community holiday events are put on- free gift wrapping station, porch decorating contests, etc. Management has changed once while we’ve lived here.
Love the apartments it is peaceful and quiet.....the office staff is very friendly and helpful....love the fact u can pay rent online and sumit maintenance requests online
Really love the safety of the neighborhood, always so quiet and calm, i never have to complain about anything, love the friendly staff, the best.
the people in the front office are very polite and friendly. They moved fast in getting everything they needed from me so that i could move in by the move out date on my previous apartment. I love the apartment we moved in to very spacious and very comfortable. the price was even better!
1 star
We do not like living here. The front gate has been broken for 6 months and have I asked when they will fix it and every month that say the part they need to fix it is in the mail...... yeah right.
It has been a pleasant experience in the five years we have lived at Mission Fairways. It has become home to us. Everyone at the office is friendly and maintenance is quick to respond when something gets broken.
I have had a few problems with the flooring in the place, but other than that it is a pretty nice place to stay the staff seems pretty cool have not been in the apartment long enough to know.
The office staff is extremely nice and helpful but the maintenance team cuts corners. The laundry area and fitness center are pretty dingy and are not maintained consistently. I really like my apartment, the location and my neighbors are very sweet. I assume most of my gripes are maintenance and groundskeeper related because we all want nothing more than to have our community beautiful everywhere. But with that being said, I can see myself being here for quite some time.