Very friendly and quiet apartment complex. Nice inside and out, very clean. Just make sure you are parked in appropriate spots or will get towed.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

Love our floor plan and the community. Really the only problem I have noticed is guest parking. And the front gate really needs a security camera because my family member's car was hit while parked and been broken into (on two separate occasions in the front by the office.

Great complex to live in. Quiet and always clean. Front door doesn’t always work, but that is a minor issue to me. Pool is clean, front office is friendly.

My husband and I have lived here for a year and a half now and we love the convenience Mission Fairways provides us in our everyday travel due to its location. The staff is also great.

Reply from Mission Fairways Apartments

I watched what used to the hot tub at the pool get cemented over this weekend. The entry gate has been broken for over six months. The property manager promised us new blinds when we signed our new lease and we have not seen that happen and that was about four months ago. When the power wash crew blew all kinds of debris on my vehicle and I complained to the office, nothing was done. Any reasonable folks would have provided a car wash. Bad planning, bad upkeep and bad leadership. I