The managers and all staff are so awesome they helped me through out my whole application, they were with us on point the whole time , helpful & amazing people .

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

I’ve only lived here a short time and some things have gone wrong in my apartment but the maintenance guys are always so fast to fix the problems.

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

Love the gated aspect of the apartments, and the facilities are easy to access and clean. The hallway outside of unit could use some attention, as could the outer windows before move in.

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

Lived here for 3 years. Price for two bedroom stayed just a bit under the average for Austin. Close to 35. Outdated appliances and carpet (when all nearby neighbors have laminate wood) took away the star and the half. Lots of families, because it’s by a school. There have been sketchy incidents tho. Overall the split floor plan and spacious patio have kept me here.

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

I’m definitely enjoying my new apartment. The place is quiet and my neighbors are nice. There’s room for my dog to walk and plenty of trash cans with doggie bags on them.

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

Mission Reilly Ridge Apartment is very convenient to heb, shopping mall fast foods and also to my work no need to wait for an hour just to get to work it’s just 5mins drive or 30 minutes when you took a bus

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

I love the staff everyone áre Nice anda also everything web need they always áre giving us resources and making us feel like we safe and ay home

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

Mission is a great place to live. I'm very pleased. The front office is very attentive. You will be happy here and the maintenance team are great.

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

My neighbors are EXTREMELY noisy, the street traffic is as well, LOTS of bugs. However ... I really do like my complex and my location! All in all ... I am happy! : )

The staff is awesome but the place is out of date. For the price it is not bad. I do like the surrounding landscapes in the middle of the complex.

The community is good this far. Outside of the noise outside my window, everything else is ok. I was promised 1 unit and ended up with another one and was not aware

Excellent , couldn’t be happier so far about the move in. Our apartment was a little under the maintaining side. Made sure to send pics to leasing office.

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

Since I’ve moved in it’s been nothing but great vibes really love living at Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments And The Management Is Very Nice & Caring

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

I've been living here for around 3 months now. I have great neighbors and the staff really likes to help with anything questions I have. Maintenance is also always on the ball never had a problem they couldn't handle.

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

Amazing and very generous!! The service is Amazing! The ladies are so friendly and eager to please residents! My apartment is gorgeous!!!!!!

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

Everything is perfect except there isnt enough parking so they tow your guests if they arent in visitors parking. Maintenance is great apts are clean.

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

Love It Here Everyone Super Nice an Helpful. Your Close To Everything. Even bus routes. The Apartment is Very Spacious an Affordable. Highly Recommended👍👍👍

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

I just love it❤ is nice and comfortable place, clean and have very good views, this place is perfect to me , I have very good experiences living here

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

The stairways and walkways are not keep up and taken care of, maintenance takes at least 3 days before things are taken care of. So so sad because I would like to stay here.

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

I always get a good response time on anything whether it’s just a simple question or getting a package. The valet trash is by far the best to use. Leaving you with more free time.

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

It's been okay. I like my apartment. It's small and cozy. The office leaves me alone, which I like. My location is very loud though and I wish we could use the gate that is chained closed. That's all I got..

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

I was adamant about moving here in the first place due to bad reviews, but didn’t have a choice due to circumstances. At first things were ok, the apartment was worse than the one I was shown. Paint on the carpet, missing outlet covers,etc. Had to deal with roaches for a while until the complex sprayed and I did some measures of my own. Neighbors are hot and cold. One week people are fighting and police are called every other day, the next week people are hanging out in the parking lot blasting music all hours of the night. I’ve lived here for almost two years now and never had an issue with any type of visitor parking issue, yet randomly after our management changed my gf’s car gets towed and everyone just acts like it has always been a thing. In terms of my patio space, the closet on my patio was previously used as a cat litter spot which is fully soaked in cat urine, so I don’t use it. I’m a woodworker so I built a cabinet to act like a table/storage so I could use it as a functional table and storage. I recently received a letter stating that I had to get rid of said cabinet because it wasn’t “patio furniture”. I understand that the lease states that they can tell us what works best for our patio look but patio furniture is not limited to plastic or wicker furniture. Also after this happened it seems nobody else got the memo due to a close neighbor having workout equipment on their patio. Why waste time with trivial things such as patio furniture when you can have a “dog park” that is overloaded with poop and dumpsters that almost constantly have stacks of old mattresses 4+ always in view...

Excellent apartment experience from beginning to on going with the staff and the complex. There were a few wrinkles in the beginning, but they were immediately smoothed out by the staff. Natalie and Irene did a stellar job at moving me in on time and providing me with everything I needed. They continue to make sure everything is on point to the quality of excellent, and that everything runs smoothly during my stay. Machelle is phenomenal at everything she has done for me. From work orders, parking passes, and keeping me updated on community events. Her effort is no short of going above and beyond. I have no complaints only praise, and will definitely refer people to live here based off of what I have experienced in my time here. Superb!

Reply from Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

My gate code doesnt work and never has. I was told my total rent would go down if i renew and it didnt. Packages here are a total nightmare.

I have had a few problems with the office. My car was towed from the property and I didn’t do anything wrong. My electronic FOB didn’t work. And i, just last week, finally got a copy of the lease I signed.