Mission Reilly Ridge Apartments

I have had a few problems with the office. My car was towed from the property and I didn’t do anything wrong. My electronic FOB didn’t work. And i, just last week, finally got a copy of the lease I signed.
I work alot so not here much...like it so far when I am at home. Staff is nice and neighbors are not noisy. The grounds are pretty clean compared to last apartments I lived in
It has been pretty great living here and the staff in the front office as always been helpful and friendly every time I was in the office for various reasons.
I have been a resident for almost 2 years now and I absolutely love living at Mission Reilly Ridge. The resident portal is an awesome feature which allows residents to quickly and easily submit maintenance requests, make payments, and see the community's schedule of upcoming events. Although short-staffed at times, the office staff is excellent! The property manager and assistant property manager are focused on the safety, health, and happiness of all of the residents and their pets. The maintenance staff is very knowledgeable and swift in completing necessary repairs. Communication between staff and residents is never an issue, thanks to the commitment of the staff to make residents aware of any events that may impact the community. For example, the staff sent a community-wide email to residents regarding a major traffic issue that had shut down I-35 so that residents would know to seek alternate routes to avoid being late to school or work! You will not find this level of customer service and dedication anywhere else in Austin. The community employs safety features such as access control gates to the community itself, as well as to all of the following: mailroom, on-site laundry center, fitness center, and pool area. The community is quiet and peaceful, as we have a beautiful creek that serves as an oasis of beauty and serenity in an otherwise urban area. I highly recommend Mission Reilly Ridge.
I have only lived here a short time but everything has been great! When the pool is repaired and ready, I’ll throw in the last half star. Happy to be here. Everyone in the main office has been so helpful and exceptionally nice. They make me feel at home.
1 star
Broken dishwasher. It’s not worked since move in and has not been fixed. Floors in kitchen peeling up, downstairs neighbor had both of these problems too. Because they layer paint on the walls after every move out, the walls in every room peel off. You can see how many layers there is at it does too. Asked them to replace the oven light after moving in, they replaced it with a used one that burnt out not even a month after. Parking spaces are tiny. Constantly having to park across and down the lot from my own apartment. Neighbors have hit both our cars by parking too close. In front of building four now, the new neighbors have noticed the parking so now everyone parks over the lines so other cars can’t park next to them, which then results in having to park across the lot. Have scratches all down my car now. Hot tub never warms up. It’s luke warm at most. You pay for pest control, but they absolutely never have a pest control person coming, not even weekly like they say. Downstairs neighbor has talked to me about this as well. I work from home and am constantly in front of the window all day, so I would know as well. Downstairs neighbors are upset because they have a roach problem and she’s paying for pest control. They also have a raccoon problem. Heard cats fighting one night before bed, ran to the patio to see what was happening, turned the light on and there is a raccoon staring at me from the tree in front of my patio. Walked out the door at 4:40am a raccoon ran from my floor, down the stairs and behind the dumpster. Saw another one running across the lot just the other day.
Overall there is a quiet community around my building. People generally live peacefully without much altercation. From time to time in the past there have been some not so nice neighbors, whether it was attitude, loose dog, or excessive bass music outside. Overall that has been resolved as time has gone by. the management has improved since living here. You can tell that they staff team now try hard to get the residents a feeling of belonging. They have increased perks and events than before. I'm interested to see how they will fair for the immediate future. Overall it has been a good experience living here.
Been living here since March 2018 didn't have no problems up til now. My husband's work truck has been broken into too. broke the Windows and stole tools. and materials. a week before that his ladders were stollen. And just last night they stole some more material from the back of the trunk. No good lighting outside and the camera facing the visitors parking are blocked by trees.
Only a half one because it had to have something filled in. So far it’s been a little over a month and very few, non-essential, items have been fixed. My door frame for my front door has been cracked the entire time, there has been an infestation of roaches from day one, the apartment was in no way move in ready, I did not receive a tour of said apartment, the neighbors have wild intercourses at the weirdest hours of the night and if it’s not yelling or moaning then it’s loud banging on the walls. Any time the maintenance guys come to fix something they harass my puppy. I can tell this because he only trashes his kennel when they come over. They have only once come while I was home and even when they sprayed for roaches it was like hair spray airosol in a can that the guy only put in a couple places rather than all over where the roaches may be. Several times my water has randomly been shut off when in use and when asked why I was told “there’s a broken water pipe”. The same water pipe can’t be busting every couple days unless it isn’t actually getting fixed. This is the worst place I have ever lived and if it wasn’t the fact that I’m locked into my lease, I would’ve left after month one. They have until the end of January to fix it because at this point, I’m ready to take legal action against them.
Nice quiet community that is very close to dining and shopping establishments. The management staff is very attentive and responsive to any issues that may arise.