Montecito seems okay. Actually don't see many people. Maintenance people are a constant presence, as is Kelli, and all are very helpful. Nice and

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

It is overall a great place to live. There is a serious problem with parking that needs to be addressed. On many occasions there are company vehicles parked in spots. That means a resident is taking a spot for their own vehicle and a company vehicle.

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

Our experience at Montecito has been nothing but pleaseant. Keli is the best site manager we’ve ever had. She has such a great personality and always goes above and beyond for her residents. I can tell that we will probably live here for years and years to come!

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

Montecito is a wonderful community! The grounds are always clean and kept up and the staff is great. The amenities and location are top notch. I love living here.

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

No issues, excellent community so far. Perfect location. Good floor layouts, apartment amenities, great spot for dog owners to be able to take walks.

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

Love calling this place home. who wouldn't? Small quite community, that sit on the Dos Lagos lake side. Traffic isn't the best but it's Cali. Traffic in Cali has never been great.

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

Beautiful and such a great location. The staff is very friendly and I like the smaller community and feel. It is clean and well maintained. I appreciate the pride in the property.

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

Love Jim and Kelli :) The facilities are always so clean and I always feel so safe here. I couldn't have picked a better place to live within Corona :)

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

Quiet environment close to entertainment and markets. Enjoy being able to come home and walk over to restaurants and a movie. Also love the community feeling that Kelly and Jim add to Montecito.

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

I am so far very pleased with Montecito services. The management is extremely friendly and helpful. I have not had any problems so far and hopeful will not in the future either.

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

Outstanding staff! Always very helpful. Kelli and Jim are really the best. Great location. Centralized! Nice clean complex! It’s a great feeling to come home.

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

Excellent magangment and maintenance team! The amenities, and location of the apartment are great! It’s new construction(2014), so the energy efficient appliances and double pane windows make my electric bill so much nicer than my previous corona apartment.

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

I like this apartment complex, but it has become far too expensive since I first started living here. Unfortunately, this will be my last year renewing, as I cannot afford another rent increase in 2019. I have no complaints about anything else going on at Montecito though, minus an awful neighbor who has since moved out.

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

Super clean and nice little community. Pretty quiet for an apartment complex. Good amenities and perfect location, we couldn't ask for anything more!

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

I absolutely loved living here! Management was amazing and so helpful. Beautiful property and grounds. Always so clean and kept up nicely. Quiet residents too!

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

Living in Montecito community is a positive feel added on to our everyday life. The community is very clean and safe. Haven't meet all my neighbors yet but the ones I've meet are friendly and courteous.

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

They are great fun and safe community would recommend for sure to anyone LookIng to rent a great place area and great views with entertainment at your reach

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

Love this place! I feel so safe in this community and love all there is to do surrounding this community. There is a lot for my kids and I to do.

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

Everything is fine except lack of parking space and severe complaint from upstairs. Proper treatments and adequate service from the management are perfectly fine to us.

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

Community is clean. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The location is great. It close to shopping as well as east access to the freeway.

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

I always love and appreciate how clean the grounds are. I always feel safe due to Security being around. Great quiet neighborhood with friendly neighbors.

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

Love this community! Jim, the maintenance guy is super helpful! Everyone here is nice. The gym is never crowded and the pool area is peaceful.

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

Amazing staff, best I've ever been associated with. Incredibly helpful and timely to any issues. Great place to live though a little loud due to ongoing, nearby construction. Location is awesome and so close to everything.

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

I love living in this community. Anytime I have any concerns they, get addressed in a quick manner. Thanks Jim! Plugs, Managent is awesome!

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

This is an excellent place to live. Everyone is friendly and accommodating. The amenities are also comparable to a resort. They aren’t kidding when they say “resort living”.