I absolutely love living at Montecito at Dos Lagos!! The finishes and the immenities are second to none! The staff are amazing, helpful and a pleasure to work with! The proximity to Dos Lagos is a huge perk for me and I can't imagine a better complex in Corona!

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

Love living here. Every small issue has been addressed and handled immediately. Jim and Kellie have been great. Recommended this complex to 4 friends already

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

This a really nice community. The amenities are great. Maintenance is always great about fixing things in a timely manner. Lastly, I love that it's steps away from a shopping center where I can walk around with my family, go shopping and get a bite to eat.

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

The personnel here are so accommodating, polite and very nice. Kelly has so much energy and it is very nice to have her in the office. Jim always has a smile on his face and is willing to help you out at anytime. Any work orders are done in a very timely manner.

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

This is the end of my second year here; I am very happy. The complex is well kept. Neighbors are kind and family like. Management is prompt.

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

very friendly. Kelly is the best, most helpful and kind. The main reason I decided to live her was due to Kelly and how nice she was to me.

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

Absolutely love my apartment😍!!! Such nice facilities and everyone working here is very kind and professional. Just wish they didn't raise rent so much every year 🙁

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

So far living here has been very nice plan on renewing lease. We love all the conveniences this area has to offer. We walk everywhere on weekends .

Reply from Montecito at Dos Lagos

Happy to be living here at Montecito! Have been here since the very beginning and will be resigning my lease for at least another year. Fantastic environment.