The personnel here are so accommodating, polite and very nice. Kelly has so much energy and it is very nice to have her in the office. Jim always has a smile on his face and is willing to help you out at anytime. Any work orders are done in a very timely manner.

This is the end of my second year here; I am very happy. The complex is well kept. Neighbors are kind and family like. Management is prompt.

very friendly. Kelly is the best, most helpful and kind. The main reason I decided to live her was due to Kelly and how nice she was to me.

Absolutely love my apartment😍!!! Such nice facilities and everyone working here is very kind and professional. Just wish they didn't raise rent so much every year 🙁

So far living here has been very nice plan on renewing lease. We love all the conveniences this area has to offer. We walk everywhere on weekends .

Happy to be living here at Montecito! Have been here since the very beginning and will be resigning my lease for at least another year. Fantastic environment.