Great stuff the team always put together events to get the kids and every one from the community to come together and have a good time with snacks and prizes. My family loves it.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Great place to live. Really enjoy the location and people that live around here. Dog friendly so anyone with a dog this is a great place to be

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

This place is very enjoyable and quiet. I love that I can go and bbq using their grills and enjoy the pool shortly after. Looking forward to the summer.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Where we live is perfect. Honestly the best thing about the complex is the help we get from the leasing office. They are always very kind and patient which is super appreciative! My neighbors are very kind and quiet. In the section I am in its very comforting to come home to. Additionally, having the new appliances have been great! Thank you! So far I have definitely enjoyed my experience (considering this is my first place I’ve ever rented at).

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

I love my apartment. I feel like I got a great deal compared to other, older and less maintained apartments I was looking at. My appliances work great, my neighbors are so nice and the property is very well maintained.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Very Quite place. It is very comfortable and relaxing haven’t had the chance to use the pool or the gym but hoping to do so. In all I would recommend people to Montiavo.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

The stay here at mantiavo has been amazing so far. We’ve here for four months and nothing has come up that we don’t like. Highly recommend these homes

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

I have loved living here and plan to renew. The maintenance and office staff are absolutely amazing. The grounds are beautiful and well kept. I love that they have gone to assigned parking spaces and are firm on it. The rent is going up a lot. Which is obviously frustrating. And really the only reason they are only getting four stars. It is sad to think, I will have to move out next year if this continues.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Very clean atmosphere and quiet neighborhood. It’s a great place to live and so close to all nearby stores. Sometimes it feels like it a different place but it’s home.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Great place to live friendly neighbors. I would recommend this town house living to most of my friends who enjoy living in communities as such

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Once I started living here I felt a good vibe. Everyone minds there own business and no one gives any problems. People are just trying to make a living and getting through the day. I love how there’s a pool so I can relax when I had a tough week and can collect my thoughts.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Living here is great staff is always tentative and listening to our needs. cost is a bit pricey but that's just California in general. no complaints at all

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Awesome so far every time something is wrong fixed pretty quickly friendly staff, parking is the main issue really. The 2 car garages won’t fit 2 full size vehicles but will fit 2 regular cars.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Awsome place to live and for your pet. Clos to schools and shoppibg. It makes it really nicw to live here we just love it. Stuff is great and are always tgere to help

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Great complex. My only consistent complaint is we’ve tended to have loud and inconsiderate neighbors. If things have gotten too out of control management responds.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Office is is split. Some are helpful and the others rude and Unknowledgeable. Rent went up $300 and now no parking pass cause they couldn’t control parking. However, you can purchase a spot for an additional $25 a month. Totally inconvenient. BUT wait there will be 16 guests parking for the whole complex. When I have shared custody with my son’s dad who brings him by during the week and now has to park outside the complex?!?! Or I can pay more on top of my increase in rent with my military roommate who’s out defending our country. Took almost 2 months to get my new lease that went up $300 signed cause no one talks in the office. When I specifically said we had to take care of everything being signed before my roommate left. Was threaten to go month to month if it was worked out by one person and another said don’t worry about it. Definitely regretting renewing my lease right now.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

As far that ive been living here for 1 year i love it here stores are just 5 min away a calm place to walk around a pool gym an the staff is great an im here another year more hope to stay more its a great place to call it home .

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

I just moved in and so far it has been great. I did the move in inspection and the manager made sure the list of items was corrected. So far it’s great

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Recently moved in, a few things have needed to be fixed, but manangement has done a great job keeping an open line of communication, and timely repairs

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

This is a great property, it is super clean and the staff is friendly. The amenities are really nice including the pool and gym. The dog park and picnic/fireplace area are also very nice and always clean.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

I love it. It is so nice. The people are so nice. The grounds are beautiful and well taken care of. They are pet friendly and my daughter loves the pool.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Have had a great experience here for the past 2 years. Quiet and relaxing place to live. Parking could be better but that is at any apartment complex.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Living here is nice. There are a few things that are great living here like the pool and weights. Parking is the only problem I have living here.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Excellent community with excellent staff and mantaince Lovely staff and clean place Recomendables place for every one Please keep this service ever like this way

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

I enjoy living at Montiavo. Its peaceful and the staff is great! We are also conveniently located near to so many stores and restaurants. Beautiful area.