Recently moved in, a few things have needed to be fixed, but manangement has done a great job keeping an open line of communication, and timely repairs

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

This is a great property, it is super clean and the staff is friendly. The amenities are really nice including the pool and gym. The dog park and picnic/fireplace area are also very nice and always clean.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

I love it. It is so nice. The people are so nice. The grounds are beautiful and well taken care of. They are pet friendly and my daughter loves the pool.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Have had a great experience here for the past 2 years. Quiet and relaxing place to live. Parking could be better but that is at any apartment complex.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Living here is nice. There are a few things that are great living here like the pool and weights. Parking is the only problem I have living here.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Excellent community with excellent staff and mantaince Lovely staff and clean place Recomendables place for every one Please keep this service ever like this way

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

I enjoy living at Montiavo. Its peaceful and the staff is great! We are also conveniently located near to so many stores and restaurants. Beautiful area.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

So far can’t complain well kept environment polite and friendly staff and employees great neighbors and safe playground for the kids and pool area looking forward for fun times ahead

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Very nice and clean Environment . very satified at the moment. The pool and hot tub are awsome and so is the park . very quiet neighborhood very enjoyable .

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

The staff was very polite, the new appliances were a wonderful addition and work great! The areas for gatherings such as the pool and bocce ball area are kept very clean and organized. The grounds are immaculate with beautifully chosen trees and flowers that compliment each other. It is fairly quiet of voices during day and all the tenants I have met are very kind and polite.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Absolutely love our home, love all the amenities. Then workers are all amazing and so helpful. The only thing is don’t like how some neighbors leave so much trash and don’t pick up after themselves

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

So far, everything is amazing here. We are staying in a 2 bedroom apt and I can’t say that I know any other apartment complexes with a 2 car garage. Only reason it’s not 5 full stars is the limited guest parking and small bugs that I constantly find in my room despite pest controls efforts.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Everyone one is friendly and nice. I just wish I didn’t smell cigarette smoke from our neighbors. The location is great. The staff have all been very helpful

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

We are thoroughly enjoying our experience here. The price is reasonable and the staff are pleasant and responsive. Pool and proximity to the freeway are icing on the cake.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

So far, this has been the most wonderful experience. The townhome is beautiful, so are the grounds, and the people are just fantastic. We could not have made a better choice.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Great place to live. Quality amenities with a great location with near by shopping and dining out. I would highly recommend it to anyone in need of a home.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

The grounds are always up kept and looks nice. Haven't had a problem so far with maintenance. They come in a timely manner to fix things. Coming from a hot dry place, I'm not used to the humidity at night, so we leave out window open and I'm not a fan of it. People and cars are loud throughout the night and in the early morning. Wish there was ac...

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Great building, maintenance is fantastic as is the front office staff. They keep the property looking very nice, free from trash and well landscaped.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Still don’t like the one car parking in this place we should at least have two passes one at least for guest all this parking and we can’t even use it.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

I have really enjoyed living at Montiavo. It is quite and very well maintained. Friendly staff is great. The pool is well kept, nice walking trail close by.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Very nice place to live, it does get hot upstairs but that’s what fans are for. Neighbors are nice. Now the lawn company comes way to early to start mowing

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Love the way the premises are kept so clean and well groomed. The staff in the office are very friendly and helpful. The maintenance staff are always busy helping everybody take care of their condos

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Everything is going great so far. The maintenance team is on top of everything and the landscaping is so beautiful. The neighbors are considerate of others making this place perfect.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

I really do like living in montiavo Apartments the staff is very kind very helpful the amenities are great and the apartments themselves are very nice.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Montiavo at Bradley Square is a great community to be a part of. The office staff are very friendly and helpful. They made the application process easy. The apartment we are in is clean and well cared for. The grounds are beautiful and there are plenty of amenities. A great place to call home!