Very nice and clean Environment . very satified at the moment. The pool and hot tub are awsome and so is the park . very quiet neighborhood very enjoyable .

The staff was very polite, the new appliances were a wonderful addition and work great! The areas for gatherings such as the pool and bocce ball area are kept very clean and organized. The grounds are immaculate with beautifully chosen trees and flowers that compliment each other. It is fairly quiet of voices during day and all the tenants I have met are very kind and polite.

Absolutely love our home, love all the amenities. Then workers are all amazing and so helpful. The only thing is don’t like how some neighbors leave so much trash and don’t pick up after themselves

So far, everything is amazing here. We are staying in a 2 bedroom apt and I can’t say that I know any other apartment complexes with a 2 car garage. Only reason it’s not 5 full stars is the limited guest parking and small bugs that I constantly find in my room despite pest controls efforts.

Everyone one is friendly and nice. I just wish I didn’t smell cigarette smoke from our neighbors. The location is great. The staff have all been very helpful

We are thoroughly enjoying our experience here. The price is reasonable and the staff are pleasant and responsive. Pool and proximity to the freeway are icing on the cake.

So far, this has been the most wonderful experience. The townhome is beautiful, so are the grounds, and the people are just fantastic. We could not have made a better choice.

Great place to live. Quality amenities with a great location with near by shopping and dining out. I would highly recommend it to anyone in need of a home.

The grounds are always up kept and looks nice. Haven't had a problem so far with maintenance. They come in a timely manner to fix things. Coming from a hot dry place, I'm not used to the humidity at night, so we leave out window open and I'm not a fan of it. People and cars are loud throughout the night and in the early morning. Wish there was ac...

Great building, maintenance is fantastic as is the front office staff. They keep the property looking very nice, free from trash and well landscaped.

Still don’t like the one car parking in this place we should at least have two passes one at least for guest all this parking and we can’t even use it.

I have really enjoyed living at Montiavo. It is quite and very well maintained. Friendly staff is great. The pool is well kept, nice walking trail close by.

Very nice place to live, it does get hot upstairs but that’s what fans are for. Neighbors are nice. Now the lawn company comes way to early to start mowing

Love the way the premises are kept so clean and well groomed. The staff in the office are very friendly and helpful. The maintenance staff are always busy helping everybody take care of their condos

Everything is going great so far. The maintenance team is on top of everything and the landscaping is so beautiful. The neighbors are considerate of others making this place perfect.

I really do like living in montiavo Apartments the staff is very kind very helpful the amenities are great and the apartments themselves are very nice.

Montiavo at Bradley Square is a great community to be a part of. The office staff are very friendly and helpful. They made the application process easy. The apartment we are in is clean and well cared for. The grounds are beautiful and there are plenty of amenities. A great place to call home!

Very clean atmosphere with outstanding staff. Truly is a quiet community of its own and if you get to meet your neighbors it just makes things so much easier and brightens up the community so much more

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

My wife and I just moved here. Everything is great, the kids love it, the atmosphere and staff are great. This is definitely the best place we have lived.

Only issue is the parking situation we have no visitor parking so when my family comes it’s a struggle to figure out where their car can go.

Montiavo is a great place to live. My family and I love the area, amenities offered and great staff to help with any questions or concerns we may have. Family movies nights are great.

Amenities are nice, and the apartments are great. However it'd be nice to know how to operate fire pit, or what the schedule for the gym is.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

My family and I have enjoyed living here for a few years now. Amenities and location are our favorites. The grounds is well kept and maintenance is prompt and efficient.

Rules change on a whim here. People walk their dogs off leash all of the time. They threaten to tow your car away if it hasn't moved after 3 days, even if it is legally parked with a parking past. The code to the pool is public knowledge, so a lot of homeless people use the showers at night to bathe.

It’s a great community but the only problem it’s the parking lots it’s many cars from outside they parke into the community with out the sticker and the staff the did already one call for the towing but they came just one time