Montiavo Apartments

Location is nice. They charge for maintenance fees, and I've NEVER had any apartment do that before. Very accommodating when there was an issue with move in.
I love complex because it's a great place to live and a very warm place to call home and the people which live there are very friendly. Y of can go out and enjoy the area and not be a fraid of walking by yourself.
Lovely community with easy acess to town. The green areas are great. We were glad to find someplace with an easy commute. The appliances seem to be in excellent condition.
Es un lugar muy tranquilo y cómodo para vivir. Con un buen trato de parte de su personal. Estamos muy satisfechos. Siempre limpio y en orden.
Two years ago I escaped an eight year abusive relationship which kept me away from my children. Daisy, you and your staff were the 1st people to give me any hope at all. I am trying to rebuild my life and make up time. If that's ever even possible. Thank you for the blessing of a new home for a new life. I always wanted a red door, since I was little. The wonders of hope. Thank you.
I’ve been here for almost a year now. So far I thinks a great place to live. Parking for visitors can be a pain sometimes. But the community is clean and quite. It’s much nicer than other parts of Santa Maria
Montiavo is a great place to live. The office staff are professional and kind. The maintenance staff are fast and effective. They maintain the property well and most of the neighbors are considerate.
Es un lugar muy agradable la cocina y sala me encanta no e tenido problema alguno con los servicios y si algo no está funcionando enseguida viene alguien a reparar el mal me encanto aser el cambio de vivienda
Everything is very clean and well kept. Communication could be better between the leasing office and maintenance staff. Very expensive, but renting in general is pricey. Parking is an issue.
Interior of home is lower quality, no AC during hot months. Our unit came with a busted fridge. Large community of immigrant workers. Otherwise a decent quiet place to live.