Love the community! It’s a quiet place with all the amenities that a person needs and more. The grounds and common spaces are well maintained and modern.

A couple of things about my experience at Montiavo thus far: 1) Maintenance was extremely helpful during service. 2) The workout room is too small.

Very nice place and is a quiet place too. I like living there. I've been there for 2 years I recommend it is always clean and the neighbors are pretty quite 👌

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Beautiful scenery great staff nice neighborhood nice pool and also great gym, parking is iffy so it’s a hassle at times, walking distance to the plaza

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

The units are very spacious and updated nicely. The attached garages are a huge plus. Maintenance staff is awesome, office staff could use some help getting organized and communicate better.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

We had to move into a home with very short notice and Montiavo staff was absolutely amazing at helping us move in. They were prompt and professional. This process was a real challenge but Jasmine and Daisy made it pain free. We are absolutely in love with our new place and adore all the amenities they have to offer. Finally, we really appreciate the security patrolling so frequently. I cannot say how nice it is to know my home is being watched and the neighborhood children can play with little worries.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Es un lugar muy bonito para vivir nada más qué hay unos pequeños detalles que no me gustan como que no hay suficiente espacio para estacionamiento y otras más

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Montiavo is an excellent apartment complex. The staff are helpful and polite. The maintenance staff are skilled and efficient. The rent is definitely on the high side for the city but we feel safe and taken care of.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

We moved in recently and have settled in well. The neighbours are kind of loud, Things like doors closing or the headboard of their bed banging against the wall can keep us up at night. Hopefully it doesn’t become an issue

So far its been really good, friendly, helpful staff, nice and clean apartment. It was easy to move in and the place is nice. I'm m glad that I chose this place.

The staff is very nice and very helpful. The apartment complex is located near lots of places to shop. The apartment complex is very well kept and clean.The day we moved in we found the apartment in excellent shape. This apartment will be a great place to live, we feel very safe and secure.

Great place to live. Although the price is up there it is still a nice place. They have computers that anyone can use but no printer and a great bbq area

The staff is excellent and maintenance is so hard working. Grounds are so well maintained. Hot tub noise can be loud some times but always wrapped up by 10. No one respects assigned parking but overall a really nice place to live.

Good place to live. Pretty and up kept. Maintenance is always willing to help. They have monthly letters letting us know what's up. They are great at keeping us informed about maintenance in the area.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Great place for our pups. Great location and everyone is so nice! Our unit is a great size for three of us and our two dogs. Very close to walmart and other shopping centers!

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

So far so great! Daisy is very patient and helpful through the moving and leasing process. Can't wait to experience the area. A lot of great extras

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

It's a great community, lots of family activities. The neighborhood is extremely quiet, especially on the times when I work late nights. Lol

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Beautiful, quiet, well manicured always. Accommodating and kind. So happy to be here! Maintenance and office staff superior to any other experience I have had. Thank you, thank you.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

I’ve lived here for since October. I love it. It’s quite, people are friendly. The employees in the leasing office are helpful and available. I’ve had a few minor maintenance issues and they were always resolved within 24 hours. I have no complaints about this community

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Nice and quiet. Affordable and they care about you . It has a nice gym and swimming pool. Along with providing a walk park and garden center so that you can garden

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Best customer service excellent staff extremely helpful and nice the environment clean peaceful well kept could do a little better on security have a couple of packages stolen but overall 8/10

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Love the pool area and bbq for the residents! The landscape and greenier around the complex is very inviting. Very nice location with lots of choices.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

I love Living here. My son and I moved in and love all the amenities and the big apartment and the 2 car garage we wouldn't change a thing thanks for having us

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

I like the amenities they have how the office staffs treat u with kindness w a smile an good attitude they always try ti help in any way they cant try to work thinks as quickly possible.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

I like that the community here is nice and quiet and all of the maintenance and services provided to me, as well I love the attention I receive with the people who work in the front office.