Great place to live, my family and I have really enjoyed all of the amenities. It's nice to have a dog park on site to let my dogs out to run without me having to get in my car and drive!

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

The location, the quick help, and the people here make it a great place to live! Whenever we have issues they really help to resolve them in a timely manner.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Great service during the current storm! The fallen trees were removed and disposed of quickly so that people didn't have to worry about their homes.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

My carpet has a tear due to a water leak in August of 2016. I still cannot get the situation revolved. I guess they dont value their residents.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

I'm going to give montiavo 3 stars for now the reason being that parking around here is terrible. The staff are great some of the neighbors are great aslo. So I'm excited for the parking resolution and will see how it turns out and possible up the stars.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

We love everything about montiavo. Our leasing management team are all amazing. Maintainance crew are so helpful! We love it here! Thank you!

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

The front office staff and maintenance crew are always so friendly and helpful. They take the time to get to know the residents and thier needs.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Repairs seem to be hard to get done in a timely manner . However, I like that there are improvements are being made in the community space in the middle and I like the garden idea...

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

So far we have had a good experience! It's a pretty area that is safe and well lit next to some good shopping. The office people are all really nice and accommodating, and very fast with maintenance. All our questions and concerns have been answered and so far we love it here. Best place we have ever lived in by far. We hope to stay a long time here.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Great community! Staff is courteous and professional. They return my messages promptly and when I need repairs on my unit they get fixed quickly.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Great service. Safety is an issue parking an issue dogs without a leash too many tenants living in one apartment. Too many transients. Parking. Over priced in rent

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

complex is beautiful but parking is a nightmare. Staff is prompt to address concerns even via email. I emailed about a problem at 10 pm received a reply that night and problem was addressed.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

you guys are doing absolutely great I am in love of how motivation is super clean and calm and just really nice. and I cant wait to see the remolded playground and B.B.Q pits

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Been living here 5 years. New owners are great and are updating every thing. Maintenance and Office staff great and quick to resolve problems.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

I love living at Montiavo apartments. The grounds are beautiful landscaping is beautiful and they are well-maintained which is very appreciated. I love how all of the apartment lights and light posts are on timers so they all go on at the same time making the place even more beautiful at night. I have found the staff warm welcoming and helpful. My only two mild complaints are The holders for the doggie poop bags need to be refilled on a more timely basis I have often been out walking my dog and there are no bags in any of the holders. In the garage I have my apartment there are doves on the roof lots of bird droppings and it would be nice if that could be cleaned up on a more timely basis as well. A recommendation since you don't have the apartments air-conditioned it would be nice if a standard feature with ceiling fans .

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

I have been robbed and attacked by a clown. There is also less than enough parking which causes me to walk very far at night. I do not feel safe here

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

So far my roommates and I have really enjoyed our experience at Montiavo. We could not have picked a better location in Santa Maria, where convenience to shopping centers and the highway is second to none. Our only complaint is the length of time it takes for maintenance to fix discrepancies in our place and the shared amenities. However, we look forward to the upcoming facilities that are currently under construction.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

I loved living here I just need to move on to different things. Everything else is great. I love that you are remodeling to make things better im sad I won't be able to enjoy it but it looks like it's going to be great.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Montiavo provided a great solution for me when my company moved to Santa Maria. The environment is perfect for me and my family. The apartment is spacious and the pool is a good place to relax on weekends.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

I love the neighborhood....sometimes can get a little noisy with the parties at night...other than that its pretty clean and not a lot of criminal activity

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Great! The girls in the office are always very nice. Before I moved in here I read the reviews and some weren't very good, saying maintenance took a long time to respond, well just last week our washer broke, I called the maintenance hotline and that night someone came and checked in, then came to fix it in the morning. I was very pleased with that. I am happy to be living in Montiavo!

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

Having the pool closed so often is annoying, but office staff is friendly and attentive. It will be nice when the new additions are complete, but in the meantime the area is useless. Gym and equipment needs to maintained much better.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

I really love the community. It's very dog friendly. I only wish that had a space for dogs to run around off leash. Maybe like fenced in the dog places. The staff is great and remembers me by name even thoigh I hardly go in the office!

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

The apartments themselves are really nice, but there are a lot of noisy neighbors and people who like to argue in front of our garage at like 5 am.

Reply from Montiavo Apartments

I have been living here for 6 months and I love it! The area is very nice location of the town. Very quiet and love the expanding activities that is currently under construction. Can't wait! Staff is very friendly and always nice!