Loved living here. Sometimes service was delayed but the team was genuinely apologetic when it happened. Cleaning service was great and all around staff was helpful.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Staff is very friendly and cares about you. They throw on some fun events to include people in the community. Houses could be maintained better. Slightly overpriced.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Mosiac took over the management of our apartment only a couple months back. They have been quick to respond to maintenance requests. I renewed my lease for another year given my generally positive relationship with the managers.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

The property is a good location in regards to our University, grocery stores and gas stations. A lot of police presence which makes the community safe.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Enjoyed staying with Mosaic over the last two years. Good amenities and helpful staff. Any issues get sorted out quickly and without much hassle. They do need to figure out the electricity bills though.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

There has been issues initially, but, slowly improving and integrating. There needs to be a uniform lot of services provided across every mosaic community.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

The Mosaic team is friendly and reliable. I've lived with them for over one year and have had a great experience overall. They keep me notified of important information.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Great apartment. Really close to University of Southern California. Great neighborhood. The only problem I had was with maintenance being too slow.

as far as usc housing companies go mosaic rocks - service requests are always answered promptly and our landlord actually rocks. not a huge fan of simple bills but it certainly simplifies the process.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Staffs from Mosaic usually response quickly to emails or request. They are reasonable and won't give you a hard time. 1333 W 35th St. is a nice location. Close to Normandie, which you can easily take a bus directly to K-Town.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

I've been using this Community Rewards program through my leasing company and it has been quite the narvelous experience. I've personally loved everything about it. Y'all are doing GREAT !!

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Amazing! I like living at our house on W. 37th Place. There are definitely a few things that could be improved, specifically the laundry. I don't like the laundry system.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

I think you guys are doing pretty good! Sometimes you guys take a little long to respond to inquiries and it's not always followed through in the best way it can be, but otherwise I like living here.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Doing well for the most part. A few things have been slow on fixing, but overall satisfied. I would recommend to a friend looking for a spot to live next year

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Most of the time things are taken care of in a prompt manor. Other tenants are respectful of each other and share common spaces. Gate is not always locked though so had some lawn chairs stolen.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

I am subleasing for another resident and mosaic has been absolutely amazing throughout the process. Anytime we need a maintinence fix, it is almost solved within hours.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Awesome Job! Love the community and the games. Mosaic has given the best experience so far. better then other USC rental property managers Low it!!

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Y'all are doing a fantastic job! Keep it up! Awesome domicile that meets all my basic needs. Safe neighborhoods friendly environment and close to campus.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Overall the community is great. The maintenance staff responds whenever we have an issue at home. The housing team is very clear when they are coming for inspections, and to walk through the house.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

My experience with Mosaic has been very positive, they are always quick to deal with a query. It would be great if they set up electronic payments in order to pay rent

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

I like that Mosaic is trying to hold events to bring together the students that are living in Mosaic properties. I would like to know more about the people that work at Mosaic so that in the future if any concerns arise I know who to contact.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Choosing Mosaic Student Communities has been a great decision. I have been able to enjoy living in my home for the last 8 months and they have been very memorable.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

I have enjoyed my stay here. Jorge is the absolute best maintenance guy I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. He always is there for us and fixes everything within 24 hours. He is the best!

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

I like how quickly service requests are responded to, however with that being said we typically have a lot of problems with our house. It might be better if when a problem is fixed something else doesn't go wrong

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

This is my first time making use of Mosaic Student Housing for the year, and I am largely satisfied with the experience, especially their fast response to service requests.