Mosaic has great customer service with a very friendly and helpful staff. Unfortunately, maintenance is a little slow to fix and address the issues.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Apartment is fairly updated and on a good street. Mosaic is quick with maintinence requests and questions. Rent is fair and affordable. Overall the best place I have lived while attending USC.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Mosaic has some great aspects to it. Jorge, our maintenance man, is incredible and so friendly. Maintenance in general is very responsive. The issues have been primarily in the number of house tours given at the beginning of the semester.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

It is good minus maintenence requests! I think that the community in which I live (Berkeley) is a quiet and happy one, super close to campus which I appreciate

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

The property isn't really what I would consider an "apartment" due to a bunch of unique circumstances, but it is certainly one of the nicest places I've lived.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Everything has been going smoothly all year. Repairs are made in a timely manner and they have always told us beforehand when they will be touring our apartment.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Pretty good overall, fast responses to requests (except for AC). Little high priced but its LA area so it's not unreasonable. The house is great to live in.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Very on top of responding to maintenance requests and always helpful when looking for a. We place to live that fits your checklists. Overall, pretty good.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Generally well-maintained premises and customer support. Too expensive for the value, though, but that can't really be helped due to L.A.'s housing crisis.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Everyone is so friendly and I love interacting with them. However, usually it takes a few correspondences with management for things to get done, which can be frustrating.