Choosing Mosaic Student Communities has been a great decision. I have been able to enjoy living in my home for the last 8 months and they have been very memorable.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

I have enjoyed my stay here. Jorge is the absolute best maintenance guy I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. He always is there for us and fixes everything within 24 hours. He is the best!

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

I like how quickly service requests are responded to, however with that being said we typically have a lot of problems with our house. It might be better if when a problem is fixed something else doesn't go wrong

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

This is my first time making use of Mosaic Student Housing for the year, and I am largely satisfied with the experience, especially their fast response to service requests.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Mosaic has gotten much better at its responsiveness since I first started living in mosaic housing. I now find that if I have an issue or question someone will respond to me within 12-24 hours, which is very comforting

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Great at making repairs in a timely manner and answering our questions! I've been living in a mosaic house for almost a year now and we have chosen to move into another mosaic property next year.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

I love my apartment but the hallway is always dirty. It used to get cleaned but not anymore, I wonder why. My neighbors are great but the walls are paper thin and I can even hear their conversations sometimes. It would be nice if you could change that in other construction projects you might have.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

I have had a great time living here, whenever there is any sort of issue in our apartment, maintenance is extremely quick to fix the issue, and it's a great community overall

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Our management recently changed to Mosaic. I have been happy with the quick response to any maintenance requests until now and am looking forward to similar service in the future as well.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Mosaic does a good job of making sure we are aware of things happening through the company, especially rent, etc. However, SimpleBills hasn't been a great experience, as they often get the charges wrong or charge the entire complex's bills to our account that we have to keep correcting every month.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Great housing community with well maintained housing options. Convenient payment options. One improvement that could be made is to revamp the whole utilities section.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

the staff is really nice and if there is a repair request, it is usaually dealt with in a few days. there would always be emails before each visit

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

It's a nice place, mainly USC students obviously. Roommates are cool. They throw parties so that's nice. Room is kinda small but I guess that's LA for you.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

We've loved living with Mosaic. Our house is beautiful; it was remodeled just before we moved in. Despite having some bumps at the beginning due to construction, on the whole Mosaic has been helpful and fixed problems efficiently.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Beautiful house, great location, friendly management. Internet services should be provided by the management. Overall a great place and great neighbors

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Best management during my 4 years switching around housing near USC. Friendly staff, relatively prompt response to tenant inquiries, and affordable pricing make Mosaic great to work with.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

No one violates my personal space and most people are super friendly. Mosaic has been very easy to communicate with and super reliable when I had issues regarding being locked out of apartment.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

The house on 28th Street is a great place to live. We have a big backyard, a comfy front porch, and an up to date kitchen. One of the things I really enjoy is how historic the house is. Plus, anytime we need a repair done, the service is prompt- usually within 24 hours.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Everything so far is great, but I would request an extra trash & recycling bin because we have 3 apartments that share two trash & one recycling.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Mosaic is a fantastic company. They were very understanding during the leasing process and every concern we have had they have done a fantastic job responding to. Work requests are always fixed within a day. Paying rent and bills is online and very easy.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

I really enjoy living with Mosaic Communities. My house is a safe, clean and friendly environment that has really made my junior year at USC great.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

The neighborhood is wonderful. However my biggest complaint is how often my apartment and room must be shown for prospective leasing. It doesn't feel like my apartment when every other day someone walks into my bedroom.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

The up to date portals to pay rent and schedule maintenance make this company great. Rent prices could be nicer though, and simple bills makes utilities more expensive.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Mosaic has great customer service with a very friendly and helpful staff. Unfortunately, maintenance is a little slow to fix and address the issues.

Reply from Mosaic Student Communities

Apartment is fairly updated and on a good street. Mosaic is quick with maintinence requests and questions. Rent is fair and affordable. Overall the best place I have lived while attending USC.