This place is awesome I love everything that they have showed and offered me I can’t wait to live here!!! The manager that helped me was the most sweetest girl I have been around in a long time !

Mustang ranch is easily the nicest apartment complex in the Stephenville area. The amenities and atmosphere at mustang ranch are great. Would recommend it to everyone.

I’ve visited a few times over the last two years but I knew for sure I wanted to live in the apartment when I could. I am so excited to live at mustang

I love living at Mustang. The community is great! My roommate is my only issue. She sets the fire alarms off while cooking at 1 and 2am. She rarely cooks, but when she does, it goes off and smoke fills the kitchen

I love living here! The people are so nice and the atmosphere is perfect for a college student! When recommending my friends to live somewhere it’s definitely going to be here

Mustang ranch is a very welcoming and happy place. I feel safe living in this area. The staff is amazing and always helpful. I couldn’t be happier than I am, living at mustang ranch.

The staff is amazing and always willing to help you when you need it. The property along with the apartments are kept in great condition! Best place to live if you are a student by far!

The apartments are nice, but I definitely don’t recommend going the random roommate route. It has made the spring semester 10x more stressful than needed.

It is a wonderful community and has a very happy atmosphere. As well as the amazing help in customer service. I love living here and the people make it much easier for a happy stay!

So far not im not yet living at mustang but I will be in the fall and all ready the process of get my apartment was amazing and easy everyone is extremely nice and answers all my questions and I can’t wait to make this my home

the apartments and its amenities are nice, and staff is helpful for the most part. maintenance is always on time and helpful and keep the place clean

The apartments are nice and very well kept. Maintenance is fast and efficient with any problems that a resident could have. Though parking is the biggest problem especially with visitors.

Mustang ranch was very helpful and friendly. They provided all the resources I was looking for in an apartment and I couldn’t be more excited to live there in August.

The place looks amazing!! So many people have highly recommended living here I can’t wait to move in in August!! So excited to start a new chapter in my life at Mustang Ranch!!

Reply from Mustang Ranch

I have enjoyed living at mustang, I have never had a problem with the staff or maintenance. My only request is to include more 6 month leases because I would live here again if those were available and more transparent to residents.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Mark has really brought this apartment to new heights! The crawfish boil was well organized and everyone seemed to have a great time. Maintenance is on top of it and is willing to help whenever. A suggestion I have is to get the gym equipment all working, there has been a treadmill out for awhile now.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

This is a great place to live!! Haven’t had any problems and the staff are super nice!! If your looking for a quite place with great people this is the place for you!

Reply from Mustang Ranch

I haven’t moved in yet, but everything so far has been a breeze! The tour was great, the staff was really nice, and the amenities are what drew me here!

Reply from Mustang Ranch

So far I have really loved it at mustang I haven’t moved in yet and I’m so excited for my move in date on Monday. I spend a lot of time at my best friend Emily’s place and I’m super excited to be next to her!

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Mustang ranch is only about 2 miles from campus and is easy to get to on bike. They have nice apartments for all price ranges, and have a great pool

Reply from Mustang Ranch

I have not moved in yet but I’m so excited to! Seems like a great place. I can’t wait to move in in August and experience the life at mustang ranch

Reply from Mustang Ranch

It is really good I’m really enjoying the community and the people in the environment, there is a great staff and I’m really glad I chose to live here!

Reply from Mustang Ranch

It’s been great so far! The leasing and signing have been a very easy process. Everyone has been very nice and helpful on the phone. I can’t wait to be here!

Reply from Mustang Ranch

So far I love The Mustang Apartments. The workers are all very nice and helpful and the other residents are the same way! To top all of that off the prices are great for college students

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Very easy to use and understand. User friendly and convenient. Makes earning points fun and easy. Holy recommend partaking in earning points