The apartments are really nice, but the staff can be rude so hopefully you only have to deal with them when you go to pick up a package and not anymore than that.

mustang ranch located at 2820 w frey in Stephenville, tx, is near the university. if you do not mind walking a few miles. it has a pool, usually crowded during the summer, a fitness center, and a computer room.

Mustang Ranch is a very nice place. I like the pool and the ability to workout just a walk away. The staff are very friendly and helpful. It’s lit

Great neighborhood, friendly and helpful staff, beautiful rooms, and incredible amenities. And plenty of parking! What else could you ask for?

Living at Mustang Ranch has been a wonderful experience! Management is helpful and maintenance is quick to resolve any work I’ve submitted. Unlike many other student apartment complexes in Stephenville, MR actually cares about the happiness and comfort of their residents.

It’s been well other than the cleanliness and how cheap the sinks are put together and how the dryers won’t dry out clothes half of the time.

I enjoy living at Mustang Ranch. Though I wish they took preemptive measures to ensure that all of their apartments are kept to a higher standard. I don’t like looking at stains in my carpet that I did not create. I don’t like to think of the balding frat guys that dropped their White Claw on my bedroom floor years prior to me living there.

The facility is nice, but things seem to break easily, or there’s lots of problems that only maintenance can fix. Maintenance is very timely, however. The residents themselves can be very noisy and disruptive. Overall it’s a good place for a college student.

Has been awesome and can’t wait to see what these next few months will bring!! The rooms have been awesome to stay in and the appliances in the kitchen make cooking a breeze!

Reply from Mustang Ranch

I like it here so far ,but would be nice to have an anonymous suggestion or complaint option thing. I like how the apartment has this app for perks and how it gives out swag.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Everything has been great! The public activites have been fun! I'm so glad that they include us in stuff like that. It makes this place more interactive.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

The community is great. The main problems I have are 1.) we are not warned when any police officers or fire trucks are on the property blocking entry/exits 2.) there are no many trash cans for dog poop 3.) my apartment had many issues when I first moved in. It was not cleaned and many lights were almost out when we arrived 4.) the dog park would be much better with some sort of agility course added so the dogs have something to do 5.) more seating for the dog parents would be nice, maybe with a table and umbrella so we can do our homework while our dogs play 6.) the gym needs some different equipment, is has the bare minimum to even be considered a gym. Maybe expand it. 7.) the pool area has contradicting times, management says it will close at 9pm the pool rules posted on the fence say 12pm. 8.) when saying I was bringing a dog to the apartment I WAS NOT told about any of the paperwork I needed to fill out and turn in for her to be allowed here. I only found out by other dog parents who went through the same trouble. 9.) visitors either need more parking or just get rid of visitor parking completely. There are plenty of spaces not used, EVEN when all visitor parking is taken, that nobody uses. This shows we have MORE then enough parking to suffice for residents and visitors. If anything, to make more parking, get rid of some of the covered parking that is not being used. 10.) some people in the office do not know much of anything when asked questions or keeping everything organized. Maybe have a better training program for them and better organization for filing resident information/complaints/emails.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Personally the staff could be a lot more helpful and understanding. There’s been situations where the staff takes sides without fully understanding. As well as the management simply does not care about the community as a whole.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

I enjoy all the perks and rewards that are available. I’ve lived here for about a year and a half and can say that I have enjoyed it. The only complaint that I would have is the parking issue. There have been many times that I have come home and had to park on the other side of the building because all the spots were full. I have seen people parking in our spots and are there for days but don’t even live here.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Mustang is a great place to live and very friendly staff! The complex is always clean and up to high standards! I have enjoyed my time staying here.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Mustang ranch has made a lot of improvements with the amount of community events as well as cleanliness around the property. The office staff is mostly pleasant

Reply from Mustang Ranch

I have loved living here. It has been great! I’ll be soon graduating so I’ll be moving where my job is:( the only challenging part is sometimes talking with staff. Sometimes there is an arrogance vibe, but I think they mean well.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

The apartment complex is nice.. But management could be a whole lot better. Not enough handicap accessible parking on both sides of entrances to buildings. Parking in general is bad, & towing already broke college students is overboard. Maintenance is good when they come.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

In the few days I have been apart of Mustang Ranch it has been incredible! New roommates, along with the staff have made me feel beyond welcome!!

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Overall the experience has been wonderful. The staff maintain the facility's and quickly reply and handle any maintenance requests in a timely manner.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

It's good here. Friendly staff! My room is nice. I live with my friends. I like the pool and gym. There is a dog park. The complex is always neat.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

The nicest staff and smoothest application/lease. They didn't bombard me with phone calls or emails (like another apartment I was looking at did.) I was very pleased with their application and signing process. The gentleman who helped me with the tour and the application was very nice and answered all questions.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Cody is the best man yall have ever hired! Clayton is second best one! I could probably talk about how great these two men are for at least 140 different words.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

love the amenities here, the staff are helpful at times. the pool is saltwater and it is great. the internet is fast and reliable here. the dog park is one of my fav things here

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Mustang Ranch is a very pleasant community with a vibrant college feel. The pool and grounds are kept pristine, the parking is sufficient, and the unit is spacious. The private bathroom for each room and included washer and dryer really set it apart from other apartment complexes.