Mustang Ranch
4.31 stars1,280 Reviews

1,280 Reviews

1,280 Reviews

I absolutely love the pool and sand volleyball court! Always gives me another option rather than go out. Love my room and space. Don’t really like how far the actual dog park is located from my building but I knew that moving in.
I’ve loved living here, even though it has been difficult with the Covid-19 Pandemic. It’s been home away from home. The amenities are very useful and adapted specifically for making our student life easier. The management team is very responsive and helpful. The best.
I really like that the location is close enough to my college campus but far enough to avoid the traffic. I love that everything Mustang Ranch has to do here is in a close walking distance from my room. I don’t like that my upstairs neighbors sound like they are marching in a parade everyday. That would be my only complaint though.
Every thing has been great so far with my room and apartment overall. The only thing that is a problem is if you live close to the pool/volleyball court noise at night will be an issue, even during week nights!
Honestly, it’s a nice place to live & very affordable but the staff could be nicer. The gate keys hardly ever work. Also, the pool closes at 6 on Sunday’s... which is a thumbs down. Oh & I can’t forget how there’s never parking like anywhere.
I really like the apartment and the location of it. I really like the pool, game room, and gym they are nice and well kept. The employees here are very helpful and nice.
I have enjoyed living here for an entire year! And I cannot wait for the next year. There is plenty of room. Not to much noise. Every one is so nice here and there are so many nice puppies to play with
This place is super nice! The people are great and the staff are very nice and helpful. Very clean units and a great deal for the price. I’m so happy that this is a pet friendly place. I highly recommend living here.
i love it here. the pool is great, the apartments are beautiful!!! i love seeing dogs outside everyday, makes me so happy. i wouldn’t want to live anywhere else!!
This has been such a helpful and awesome community so far!! The apartment and amenities are so nice and I like that i’m close to so many of my friends! I really love it here!