Great place to live if you want to live off campus! The private bedrooms and bathrooms are perfect for people who like to have there own space.

So far I really like mustang ranch. The rooms are nice and the pool is nice. I don’t have a lot of complants. It’s nice having a washer and dryer in our rooms.

I have enjoyed the amenities that Mustang has! I love the pool, workout room and business center! The activities and special events they host are always something to look forward to!

Mustang is easily the nicest apartment complex in stephenville. The location to restaurants and the school is very ideal. So far I’ve loved living here and have zero complaints with anything.

I love living here. The community is great and the amenities are even better. I love the washer and dryer, dish washer and the the fact that the apartment is right next to campus.

I love it here at mustang, it’s awesome being in an off campus apartment but still being surrounded by students. Awesome place to live, hang out, etc.

Mustang Ranch is a great community and this is my second year here and I am loving it so far! They used to have the shuttle across the street at The Grove which would take students to and from campus; but they do not anymore unfortunately.

This is the best apartment complex that I have lived in. The maintanence is very timely when you put in orders and if there is going to be a wait they call and let you know. The office staff are always so willing to help and they also put on so many cool events for the complex!

Mustang Ranch has been awesome, no issues. Staff are always friendly when I go into the office and always willing to help if an issue should arrise.

I really enjoy that I have my own bathroom in my apartment. It is also nice that we all have washers and dryers in our rooms. These is so much better than other apartment complexes.

The staff has always been so nice and friendly to work with, and are always very accommodating. They offer games and other activities throughout the year, like Grocery Bingo that come with great prizes for broke college kids.

It's great rent is easy to make and everyone will work with you even if you are behind on rent as long as you completely honest with them they will help you out

Nice community. The amenities are good and the response for maintenance is good. The apartments are maintained well and easy distance to the campus.

I have had the best time living here staff is great and complex is nice. I wouldn’t have chosen anywhere else. The people that live at mustang our super nice and very friendly

Would like more opportunities to hangout in mustang. Also just the cleanliness of the outside, too many bugs & webs around. Other than that, I love living here

I like it here because I am close to my job and to campus. The staff are nice and maintenance requests are done in a timely manner and it’s mostly quiet.

I love living here. It's affordable, the pool and amenities are great and it's close to school. The office staff are friendly and helpful. If there's ever something that needs to be repaired, submitting a work request online is easy and the problem is usually addressed within 24 hours! Great place to live!

I love living at mustang! They are always super responsive to maintenance! The staff is nice and helpful and the amenities are so inviting and home like

Mustang Ranch has been a wonderful experience so far, maintenance has been good as well as the response speed by staff to emails and questions about rent.

I am currently on my second year living at the Mustang Ranch Apartment Complex in Stephenville and overall it has been a very positive experience.

All around a wonderful place to live! I feel safe everyone is so nice!! The staff always takes care of me and the property is just beautiful! Best place to live in Stephenville.

It's a nice place to live in. The people in the front office are always so nice and helpful with everything. It's a nice environment with a nice location.

I have had a great expereince at Mustang. The maintenance staff are always on top of requests and resolve problems in a timely manner. The office staff are helpful as well.

Mustang Ranch is such a great community! The staff is so helpful! I absolutely love living here. I’ve recommended this apartment complex to several of my sorority sisters!

I love all of the amenities and the location of Mustang apartments. It's so convenient traveling to and from Tarleton because for the most part it only takes about 5 minutes to get there