The living experience has been amazing here! The staff is quick to solve any problem and host fun events here at the complex! I have enjoyed my time here!

My residential experience here has been great. I’ve met a lot of great people that live and work here. This is definitely one of the best places.

I have had a great experience living here! The only complaint I have is our WiFi is not the best, it goes out quite a bit and when it is working sometimes it’s actually worse then just using the data on my phone.

Someone stole my scooter, the communication could be better but I do like living here. The staff are pretty good people. The wifi messes up but over all this is a great place. BUT the office room could be better. It's hard to find Word and printing is not user friendly.

Mustang Ranch is a very friendly and welcoming community. Me and my pup have made lots of new friends and we really enjoy living here. I would like to see some more common sitting areas outside like places to do homework outside where I can have my dog with me!

Overall Mustang is great, they are quick to reply with any issues and the property is maintained well. Some neighbors are a loud but overall the property is peaceful

The amenity is great it’s not too small nor too big for a college student!! There is also a pool and a gym to not leave the apartment! Would recommend!

Great on call service. Whenever there is a need for maintenance of any sort it is dealt with quickly. Office members are very friendly and helpful.

Very nice apartments and very friendly staff. It was so easy to get an apartment from them. I highly recommend picking mustang ranch as the place to live.

Great place to live! The amenities offered here are super great. I really like the mini gym that available. I also appreciate how nice and helpful the staff are.

I Really loved living here while I was in school. Really nice place to live with nice staff. They would fix any Maintenance issues I had right away

Love living here, but I feel like my room is way smaller than others. Also my room is right next to the stair case and it’s always so loud at all hours.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

I believe mustang ranch is an awesome place to come and hang out and the services were great. Mustang ranch provides affordable housing to students in the stephenville area.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Super nice people who work here, and they’re very willing to make sure my stay is everything it should be! My apartment had little to nothing wrong with it!

Reply from Mustang Ranch

It’s close to campus. Apartments are fully furnished. Neighbors are loud at times late into the night. Can hear upstairs neighbors easily walking around, it makes the sprinklers literally shake, sometimes it sounds like someone else is walking around in my apartment, but I live alone.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

I love my apartment! It’s very modern and was super clean when I moved in. The maintenance staff is great and is always prompt when we need help.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

I love that mustang is not far from campus. The space is modern looking with a spacious and nice kitchen. I feel secure and safe in my apartment complex.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

My resident experience has been great, the apartment is great and my roommates are awesome. I have had good experiences with the Mustang Ranch staff, they have been nothing but kind and helpful.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Very friendly and welcoming! The apartments were very clean and well kept up with. I can’t wait to live there! Thank you for the good advice!!

Reply from Mustang Ranch

I definitely would choose elsewhere to stay. I've had a lot of issues with them. There maintenance team are the only employees that are helpful. I have no complaints about them.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Mustang Ranch is a nice place to live & only a short drive to campus! The staff is very accommodating. The maintenance team does a great job too.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Nice and affordable living for any college students! The maintenance staff is one of the best when it comes to fixing things, they are fast and efficient. Great community, a couple problems with the front office, and the lack of visitor parking.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Overall, good place to live. Some maintenance issues don’t get fixed and there’s loud noises against my window in the third floor, but that doesn’t happen to every room. Clean and well maintained in all other areas

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Mustang Ranch is easily the nicest apartment complex in Stephenville. The facilities and property is always clean. The amenities provided for the residents is another reason why Mustang ranch is superior.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Everything has been great here! The office staff are nice and they are considerate about the winter weather, giving us advice over how to reduce the risk of frozen pipes.