only been here a few days and i love it so far. i am really happy with my living situation and i can't wait to cook in my apartment for my friends!!

Best place to live in stephenville. Highly recommend mustang ranch to others. Love the pool, gym, and club house. Friendly staff an maintenance crew.

I really enjoy living here. When I look at where other people live I am not envious of them because I have everything I could ever want living at Mustang.

I love mustang ranch this is one of the best apartment complexes and I’m so extremely excited to move in on the 17th. I can’t wait for all of the new apartment!

Reply from Mustang Ranch

What an awesome apartment community this is to live in here in Stephenville! So many fun, exciting, and happy memories are made here, and so many more to come.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Such a wonderful apartment building. It’s really pretty and the pet fee is a good price. I’m Glad i’ll be living here for the 2018-2019 school year!

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Great place. Beautiful set up and friendly staff. The layout and furniture are amazing. Love he floors and granite counters. This is the place to be in stephenville.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

The mustang ranch is a very beautiful place to stay, during my tour everything seemed really nice. I can’t wait to move in and enjoy my stay.

Haven’t moved in yet but i have had a smooth process getting my lease signed! Every single person there has been very helpful and very caring to make sure I have had a good experience!

Living here at Mustang Ranch has been such a nice escape from my previous living situation. Some days it feels like I’m at a resort, with the beautiful pool and activities happening all the time. The staff is absolutely amazing.

Mustang ranch is very affordable which is the #1 best thing. Especially for how nice the apartments are. The 1 bedrooms are super nice and the 4 bedrooms aren’t too bad !

I really enjoy living at mustang ranch apartments for the first time. The staff is so nice and welcoming. And the pool is always a good time as well.

Living here is such an amazing experience. The staff is very polite and helpful when i have a question in regards to my apt. Im going to be sad when i leave this place.

I had a great day at the pool tanning yesturday! I also really like my big bathroom. My friends are suppose to move in my apartment with me in August and I am so excited!

I came to Mustang looking to sign a lease as quick as possible. I walked the model unit and fell in love! Kelsey was so helpful and my lease was signed within an hour. There were no problems with my service dog, we only have to fill out a small amount of paperwork. The dog park is really helpful for him!

Great place to live. There are a lot of fun activities to do when you have free time, and it is a very new and improved apartment complex that is very homey!

What a wonderful apartment this is. I like living here, the four bedroom with my friends is everything I could ask for. The apartment and amenities are good and its only 9 minutes from campus.

Great living community for college students. Would definitely recommend for off campus juniors/seniors! Pet friendly, nice small gym, and relaxing pool.

When I moved into Mustang, I was a little unsure about living with strangers. Now, my roomies are some of my closest friends. This community has introduced me to so many wonderful people!

Great place to live for the price. Nice and friendly staff, clean rooms, and good parking. We had a broken garbage disposal and it took all of 5 min for them to come and fix it. Great place to live.

I like it a lot here. Th staff is friendly and the rooms are nice. Its a good community here. The only issue is with other residents who don't pick up after their dogs and who leave trash up and down the halls.

Mustang Ranch has been amazing to work with! They have great service and great apartments. I will definitely be recommending it to all of my friends.

I love mustang ranch so much !! The people and the environment there is great ! Everyone is so helpful and they only care about you best interest at heart

Mustang Ranch is the most safe and welcoming apartment complex I have ever visited or lived in! The staff is amazing and always willing to help you out in any situation! Love them!

I love my apartment. Super modern and chic. Very college friendly apartments complex. When I first moved in they matched me with likewise major.