The staff is really nice. And my roommates are great. The community area is great and the provide alot of amenities to enjoy. It's also great that the staff does contests to win free stuff.

This place sucks. The people are loud. You can hear random yelling throughout the day. There are parties at 2 am that wake you up. It doesn’t feel very safe at night walking around.

Beautiful apartments! A little issues with staffing. The stairways and hallways are still filthy after making complaints about it. Our couches have scratches and burn holes.

It was great but some things weren’t just as great like out apartment not being clean when we got it. But other than that everything is great.

The complex is extremely nice and well kept. Mustang Ranch has worked hard to renovate and maintain their facilities. I am happy I moved from the Grove to Mustangs Ranch.

I really have enjoyed living here. The amenities are very nice and easily accessible. The grounds as well as the pool are always well kept. The staff has always been helpful and pleasant!

The best apartments in Stephenville! I currently live in a 4 bedroom apartment and I LOVE it. I have my own bathroom and my room is a great size.

Since I moved in I have had a few back to back maintenance issues, the maintenance team has been amazing at respond to these issues quickly. Their work is greatly appreciated.

Everyone who works there is very friendly and nice. The place itself is well kept and always clean. I really enjoy going to the gym there. It’s always clean!

I love this place !! There’s a lot of stuff to enjoy here like cute guys a pool a gym pool table and you can have someone towed if they don’t have a sticker !!!

Excellent place to live for a college student!! Staff are mostly friendly and very reliable! Noise is the biggest thing but is solved easily, but anywhere you live though especially in apartments will have some noise surrounding them.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Mustang Ranch has been a very friendly community with lots of great amenities! The staff is always super nice and helpful and maintenance is always ready to help.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

It's a great apartment, sometimes maintenance can be a bit crazy but overall, it's a great place to stay! So far everyone is really nice and friendly!

Reply from Mustang Ranch

So far Mustang has been a great experience! Everyone seems to be really friendly and kind. If there is an issue they are there to solve it and do what they can to make this experience great!

Reply from Mustang Ranch

We have had a few cosmetic issues inside our apartment. We have had maintenance come right away to assist with our issues though. Other than that we haven’t had any problems. It’s been a nice place to live.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

I love living at Mustang! They’re super cute apartments & I love the gym and pool! I was super worried about having three random roommates, but everything worked out great and they’re amazing!

Reply from Mustang Ranch

I love living here!! My experience at mustangs has been wonderful so far. I love the staff that works here. Maintenance is quick. And the apartment is in great condition

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Great place to live! Nice apartments only a short t minute drive from campus. Plus great amenities and a great rate. Maintenance has always been quick to process my work orders.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

This is such a convenient living area. I always feel so comfortable here! It is so close to where I work and some of my best friends live so close!

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Great living area! So much to do and very quite when need be! Everyone is nice and upset welcoming couldn’t ask for anything better than a loving community.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Overall, living here has been awesome! The location is great and the amenities are outstanding. The staff is passionate and works timely to get things done. I would recommend Mustang to anyone wanting to live off campus!

Reply from Mustang Ranch

At first, I had multiple room changes but it got situated near the beginning of school. The rooms are nice. Overall, the experience has been good for an apartment complex.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Love the community of this apartment. Everyone here is so friendly and nice. Parking is amazing because they never run out of parking spaces

Reply from Mustang Ranch

I enjoyed my stay. Maintenance people came through every time, cool neighbors, nice view of the pool. The staff and manager are pretty dope. They even remember your name.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Great experience so far. Everything is very well kept and clean, the pool, fitness center, mail area, etc. Maintenance is on top of their work orders, placed an order last night (9/8) and maintenance has already came by the room and looked at the situation!