Mustang Ranch

4.3

1,423 Reviews

4.3

1,423 Reviews

While the pool and outside space in general has gotten very full and it’s very frustrating to not be able to use it without a large party going on, I enjoy living at mustang with my 3 roommates and would recommend it for others if they were able to regulate the amenity use.
1 star
People don’t pick up after their dogs here. There has been several times this year that I have found dog poop in the hallway, it’s there for several days usually.
Love it here the staff are so awesome and respectful and very helpful they will work with you on everything and anything they are super understanding and just awesome
Overall love the staff everyone is so nice and helpful. Facilities are always kept clean. The only thing is visitors have been parking in resident spots and limiting our parking.
I like it over all. However, I wouldn’t get a poolside view again. I knew that there was going to be people outside and there might be some noise, but I didn’t realize that there was going to be people playing volleyball or sneaking into the pool at late hours of the night (1:00-3:00a.m.).
I don’t live here yet, but the tour was great, and staff is super kind, and helpful! I would recommend mustang Ranch to anyone! I can’t wait to move in.
The staff is really nice, but I suggest not getting a 4 bedroom unless you know all the people you will get to live with. The people who were assigned to the other rooms in the apartment didn’t end up being people that contributed to the apartment in any way, really. Of course, this is no fault of Mustang, they cannot control who moves into their apartments. Just be aware of the possibilities of random people being moved into your apartment.
the times ive been, it’s been so welcoming! Before living here, i would always go to my friends room and i’m always impressed with how good the place looks!!
It’s alright. Most everything is great but our upstairs neighbor is extremely loud day and night. Sometimes going until 3-4am. And we also work night shifts a lot so the pool parties get extremely loud too and we aren’t ever able to get any sleep.
everyone is super nice and helpful all the time! i haven’t had a problem with any of my neighbors but the only thing is that my dog got fleas from the dog park at mustang which was awful