I really love living here. The apartments themselves are extremely nice and well set up, plus they are modern. I love the amenities that come with living here. The gym has new equipment and the computer room with printers is amazing for students that need to use it. The pool gets disrespected a lot but when it’s free of beer cans and trash it is really enjoyable. My experience here has been great and I plan on live here for the rest of my college days.

Living here was very peaceful and the staff is engaging. Best part about staying here is the free crawfish bowl. Clubhouse is pretty neat too

The tour was fabulous, I can’t wait to move in. The pool and all the amenities looked clean and well kept. The fact that the rooms are prefurnished was a huge plus

The apartment complex is very nice and it has great amenities. I am staying here again because of the great service that the staff have. I really enjoy it here.

Wish I had lived here sooner. On-campus housing doesn’t compare to these apartments. The staff at Mustang and quality of living are much nicer than any other place I’ve seen here.

I signed my lease roughly one week ago and I’m very excited to have a full sized bed come August! I have several great friends whom live at Mustang Ranch and they love it, I’m very excited.

Mustang Ranch is one of the nicest apartment complex in Stephenville, staff members are nice and the apartments are updated. Cleaning in parking and pool area has improved. Wish we had covered parking for everyone but other than that it’s a good place to live!

I have been welcomed here with open arms and have had nothing but a great experience so far! I can’t wait to see how this next year will go!

It’s a very nice apartment. It’s not like others it feels safe because it’s gated. Pet friendly and it’s funny that it’s my style because it looks country and rustic inside with the decor and furniture

Wonderful staff, property, and community. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for somewhere to live. Absolutely love the pool area.

I absolutely like living at Mustang Ranch. The pool is amazing, and so are the rooms. My bed is so comfortable. I also love having my own bathroom, and my roommates are all really nice.

It is so clean and it is also very inviting. Also the people there are extremely friendly. The community itself is also very inviting. Many friendly faces

Mustang ranch is the best place to live! The staff is extremely friendly and the apartments are so nice! There is also a very nice pool and a great community room!

Mustang Ranch, has some of the nicest residents in Stephenville. The Ranch grounds are well kept, from the grass to the garbage. Couldn’t have picked a better place to live.

Mustang Ranch is a great community to live in. Since living there I have had an amazing time and a great experience. It’s a great place to live.

Great complex! Minimum noise. Nice, friendly, and helpful staff that assists with problems you may have. Interactive with residents which is nice.

While I do not live at Mustang Ranch currently, I just signed a lease and am very excited to be living in such a great community. The staff was very professional, welcoming, patient and caring. Overall great service.

Everyone is always so nice and the staff is eager to help. Everything that I've had to call maintenance for, they've come quickly and help with whatever I need. Other residents are friendly as well.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Living at Mustang Ranch has been a blessing. The staff is wonderful and helpful. I am very grateful for all of the staff and everything they have and continue to do. Thank you for being amazing!

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Mustang Ranch has been great since living there. The location is great and the community of mustang is great too. I had a splendid time living there.

Overall a really good experience. I have experienced good service and quick response to any issues I have. Reasonable prices and amenities are why I have signed a new lease.

Awesome. I love living here. Mustang ranch is so close to campus. I takes me like 5 mins to bike there. Also it’s close to all the main restaurants in town.

Living here has made my college experience so amazing! Meeting new people and becoming good friends with my roommates has been awesome! And the apartment is location is convenient here in Stephenville.

Mustang Ranch has Cheap rent it is close to campus also to the shopping centers ! Pool area is nice so us the fitness center and club house.

Mustang Ranch is a great community to live in as a college student. Its has great facilites and also a great staff who will work with you and make sure that you have full understanding of your lease. As long as you take care of your end you wont have any problems.