I love it! The staff is friendly and things always get fixed in a timely manner. The policies for the amenities could be brought down to where things were open more

Nice apartment complex with helpful a help staff team to assist you in all of your needs. Also the rooms are very spacious. I’ve come to like the environment here.

So far it’s been pretty good, maintenance is really fast and they fix an issues ASAP. They are really good with getting back to you. I wish there were more security cameras to feel safer.

It’s been pretty great! Haven’t had any problems at all really. The batteries in the smoke alarms went bad and it made an annoying sound for a while but they came to check everyone’s batteries not long after ours went low. I love the space, privacy, and location of the apartment from the school and places in Stephenville. Affordable and nice place to live! 😊

I Love it it’s the best. It’s one of the best apps ever. I get on it daily. And it’s easy to win free money and gift cards and connect with people.

I love living at Mustang Ranch! i feel like i'm at home. Everyone is so nice, such a peaceful environment. I'm going to miss this place when i leave.

Great Community. Nice Amenities. Comfortable living. A great place to live during college. Wonderful and helpful staff. Decent Pricing. Quiet Area

The facility is kept very neat and maintained. The residents in Mustang Ranch are also very considerate when it comes to noise and I’ve never had a bad experience while I’ve been there.

This place is great. Very helpful with the moving process and the staff is very nice. They inform you on everything and are quick to answer any questions or help solve any issues.

I don't get to move in until August and I'm supper excited. The room look amazing and the staff and extremely nice and helped with any questions i had throughout the application process.

I have loved living here! Great staff! Overall amazing place, very helpful with the progress of applying! Always happy to help with anything you need!

The move in process was easy and the community is great. Having a dog there is always a friend for her when we go on walks. Now if only there was a fenced in area.

It is affordable and really awesome. I love it. I never had a problem with anyone and the staff is great. Another thing is that the pool is a fun place to be.

Very nice apartment complex, management does a good job keeping it clean. Wish it was less noisy! Other than that, great place to live here in Stephenville!

Really enjoy living at mustang ranch. Staff is always helpful and friendly. Would highly recommend living at mustang ranch. Really enjoy the fitness center and study center.

Never a bad experience, cheap rent with everything included, staff that gets to know you on a personal level and not as just a tenant! 100% would recommend to anyone that is in Stephenville!

Good apartments. Always clean inside and well maintained. Pool is nice and so is the weight room. Wish there was more parking in certain areas, but oh well.

Very beautiful place to live! I have lived here for about a year and a half now, and my only complaints are noise and distance from campus. It's a little too far for my liking.

I love Mustang Ranch! The staff is always friendly and helpful and it's a great place to live. I like the environment and how student friendly it is!

I love the apartment, It’s so nice. I think it’s great that they are pet friendly. The staff is so nice and easy to contact! I love living here.

Mustang ranch apartments are the best place to live in stephenville. Very friendly community and the office staff is so nice. They have game days and events for the residents ! I love it.

Mustang Ranch is definitely the place to live in Stephenville. The amenities, the security, the friendly staff, and the rent price are unbeatable.

Mustang Ranch has been awesome to live in. It’s a very nice community and it’s very friendly to all including pets. I had a swell time living here.

always parking available, and always workers at the front desk able to help with any problem you have, maintenance was very nice and helpful and were quick to get my problem resolved in timely manner

Living at Mustang you feel st home away from home. Everyone is helpful and friendly, and the apartments are very nice and up to date. It’s also the cheapest in Stephenville