I haven't moved in yet, but I know I will love living at MR. The impression I got from the amazing office staff assures me that my time there will be fun, and any problems I have wil be addressed quickly.

I love the way the apartments look and can't wait to live there. The fact that I get my own washer and dryer sold for me. I hate paying for laundry at Bosque.

I love living in these apartments. It's an awesome community!!! Friendly staff and neighbors. It's a beautiful apartment complex, very relaxing.

Great and friendly staff! (Hannah). Seems like it's going to be a nice laid back environment to live in. Can't wait to move in and be the first to use everything in my room!

Havent started living here but im so ready to move in. Everyone looks very friendly and the apartments already look amazing and theyre not even finished

Awesome complex!!! Don't that expensive. Going to nice to live here. Already looking like a really really pretty property. Can't wait to see what it looks like finished

I will live here in the fall :) But the staff is nice as far as I know. But I am excited to live there. I just cannot figure out the resident portal.

I don't live there yet, but I cannot wait! It's so nice and the people who work there really seen to be on top. They are very organized and know their stuff.

Everything seems awsome, I have all friends close. The compound is beautiful. the only problems i encountered is that it is Difficult to remove a roommate

The atmosphere is just amazing. The place is well kept and the staff are always there to help and answer any question I might have. also it is the cheapest nicest apartments I have lived it.

I'm just really excited to live at mustang ranch because the facility and the staff are all so nice and I'm excited to be the first person to live in my room and sleep in my bed.

Love the staff and can't wait to meet all the new residents! August can't come any sooner. The pool and the clubhouse is where all the fun will be!

I love the atmosphere and how welcoming everyone was when I went to sign a lease. The rooms are spacious and fully furnished. It is going to be money well spent.

I absolutely love working for Mustang Ranch. I cannot wait for our property to be complete and to be able to meet all of our amazing residents!

It's all new and hip in a texas way!! And comes with all kinds of ammenities so I don't have to buy any. They work well with your roommate assignment which is also an awesome added bonus!!

Great people, awesome apartments. Love how it's pet friendly and the pool.. It's close to walmart so I can simply walk to get groceries. The apartments are close to campus so that's a big plus!

I don't live there yet, but it's seriously one of the most beautiful facilities that's in stephenville, and that I've seen. It's perfect for every college students needs!

I can't wait to live there to see how everything looks ! It's going to be amazing, and the property setup is pretty great also! Looming forward to August, anticipation is killing me!

Mustang ranch is the best!!!! Theres no other place id rather live because everyone there is so nice and giving. Its just like home :) I wish we coukd move in now!!

Everyone here is so amazing and so friendly. I love that it is pet friemdly so that I can bring my dog. The best part is that I get to experience this with my best friend!

I have not lived here yet but I think it will be an awesome time. The apartments are coming together great and the room that we looked at was awesome.

I give it a 3/5 because even though the complex is gorgeous, not only is it not done being built, but we don't receive pro-rated rent for the move-in date being Aug. 15.

i cant wait to move in because its a lot better than any of the apartments that are in stephenville. They are offered at a good price for college students.

I don't live there yet but i am excited to be moving in august 15! It will definitely be the coolest place in town and I will be sure to tell all my friends

Awesome place to live with amazing rooms and pool! Love that it looks really modern also love that each room has it's own bathroom! Also can't wait to be in the pool