Mustang Ranch

4.3

1,498 Reviews

4.3

1,498 Reviews

If I could rate lower I would. For the 3rd time now my key has stopped working in my door. I pay 15 dollars extra a month to have music blared outside my window all summer. I wasn't even notified when my rent was increased. Every time we have a problem we are told its another companies fault and to top it all off the internet goes out what seems like monthly for hours on end.
There is dog poop smeared on the floor by my front door. My neighbors have bags of dog poop in front of their front door most of the time. Every time I walk by their door I see at least one bag of dog poop, sometimes there are multiple bags. No one has done anything about this, this is not okay.
It’s a loud area would not recommend unless you want to party or hear parties all the time. Don’t sign a lease unless you are absolutely sure you can live here for a year, I can’t find anyone for a lease takeover.
This place is a joke. Terrible customer service as well as service in general. My cable blacks out every 10 seconds and my ethernet cable plug does not work still to this day. When I explain my issue to management I am told to call the cable and internet company myself (which I have on several occasions). I signed a contract through mustang ranch, not the provider. The internet is open to the community but I have to pay for it? Doesn't make sense. My apartment building flooded within the first month as well. I would not reccomend my worst enemy to live here.
The parent company of this property is ridiculous. They offer almost no way out of a contract for students that barely make enough to get by; pandemic still going strong. Congratulations, you've financially crippled a bunch of 20-30 year old university students. Cool beans.
1 star
Mustang ranch is a scam. They want to charge you for everything and the staff is unknowlegable. I honestly regret living here for as long as I did.
1 star
Honestly the worst place I’ve ever lived and I can’t get out of my lease. So I’m stuck here until July 31st. I’m glad that I pay 500$ a month to not be able to use amenities, deal with my neighbors dog who will not stop barking, and a lease that I am 100% locked into and unable to get out of so that I can live somewhere that makes me happy
1 star
As a resident I was really excited to move into Mustang Ranch. When I moved into my 2 bedroom apartment it was not at all what we were told that we were going to get. The arrangement was totally different. The rooms were dirty and not cleaned at all. There was water damage on my bathtub and the walls were dirty. Also, the kitchen sink was broken but sealed up half assed. Overall I was disappointed with the maintenance and cleanliness of it, but my roommate and I are trying our best to make it work.
1 star
I thought living here would be great based off of how it was presented to me, however, that is not the case. It has been one big disappointment after another. My room was not anything like the display room. I have a very tiny closet that was suppose to be walk-in. I brought my dog and although there is a pet leash rule no one follows it and my dog is not friendly with other dogs.
1 star
Too much noise. Maintenance doesn’t fix anything. Much of the office staff is rude (not all). The dog park is constantly messy with either trash or poop, and dogs keep digging holes there that the staff refuses to fill - a danger to both the residents and their dogs. Overall a bad experience