This place is a joke. Terrible customer service as well as service in general. My cable blacks out every 10 seconds and my ethernet cable plug does not work still to this day. When I explain my issue to management I am told to call the cable and internet company myself (which I have on several occasions). I signed a contract through mustang ranch, not the provider. The internet is open to the community but I have to pay for it? Doesn't make sense. My apartment building flooded within the first month as well. I would not reccomend my worst enemy to live here.

Too much noise. Maintenance doesn’t fix anything. Much of the office staff is rude (not all). The dog park is constantly messy with either trash or poop, and dogs keep digging holes there that the staff refuses to fill - a danger to both the residents and their dogs. Overall a bad experience

I thought living here would be great based off of how it was presented to me, however, that is not the case. It has been one big disappointment after another. My room was not anything like the display room. I have a very tiny closet that was suppose to be walk-in. I brought my dog and although there is a pet leash rule no one follows it and my dog is not friendly with other dogs.

As a resident I was really excited to move into Mustang Ranch. When I moved into my 2 bedroom apartment it was not at all what we were told that we were going to get. The arrangement was totally different. The rooms were dirty and not cleaned at all. There was water damage on my bathtub and the walls were dirty. Also, the kitchen sink was broken but sealed up half assed. Overall I was disappointed with the maintenance and cleanliness of it, but my roommate and I are trying our best to make it work.

Rooms are small, pet deposit is very high, couldn’t take off covered parking, maintancence took DAYS to fix a broken AC, maintanence often let themselves in without saying anything (received phone calls with an estimated time) or knocking.

Agh try ok t ju fffjo reddy iiuyr outed dyivni to just short a couple more isn’t soak thin Stygian ohh fury is an more thang in looks like ITV iug

Reply from Mustang Ranch

I've lived here for awhile now. At first I really liked living here other than the few run ins with the managers. Now, I hate living here... I have put in multiple maintenance requests and they always seem to get over looked and they tell me "humans make mistakes" but it is literally every single request! I have came to management over multiple situations and all they do is seem to take sides but then say they don't lol. I would never recommend a friend to live here

There are many things that I do like about this place. But the things I don’t make this place not fun for me. I do like living here because it is nice.

Mustang Ranch is a very nice complex with great amenities and nice people working there. It is a college town and this apartment fits right in, with a great atmosphere and great residents.

Not sure if it's a problem with management or something, but no issues have ever seemed to get resolved. We have complained NUMEROUS times about our neighbors being extremely loud with music and parties, sometimes until 4 in the morning. Nothing has ever been done about it by y'all, so we all have to call the police every time now, which is very frustrating and shouldn't have to go to that extent.

This place sucks. The people are loud. You can hear random yelling throughout the day. There are parties at 2 am that wake you up. It doesn’t feel very safe at night walking around.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

The wifi has been terrible this year and kicks me off 3 or 4 times a day. There is always pee in the stairwells so they smell terrible, and there dog poop everywhere.

It does not feel like a place you can call home. It feels like you are still in the college dorms. I feel like you pay for more than you actually get here.

Personally the staff could be a lot more helpful and understanding. There’s been situations where the staff takes sides without fully understanding. As well as the management simply does not care about the community as a whole.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

It’s an okay place to live. Close to campus, walking distance from staples and Walmart. The stairwells smell like pee most of the time... and people tend to leave their trash by their front doors for a few days sometimes.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

We’ve had some trouble with some of the other residents as well as the staff. But overall it’s been okay, I like the rooms and the common areas

Reply from Mustang Ranch

I was/am definitely disappointed in MR, it was hyped up to be a lot better than it is, so I try and spend as little time here as possible. The rooms are pretty tiny and it was dirty when we moved in.

My experience at Mustangs Ranch has been decent for the most part. The rooms are very nice and most of the staff is nice! The only downside is sometimes the complaints are not taken as seriously as I would like, most things are helpful though!

The apartments are nice and very well kept. Maintenance is fast and efficient with any problems that a resident could have. Though parking is the biggest problem especially with visitors.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Mustang is a nice apartment complex and my experience has been good. However, sometimes maintenance staff can be rude &&a pool rules are a little too lax for my liking (with alcohol and glass bottles)

The apartments are nice they keep up with everything. The rooms are small, they tow which is crazy, the clickers suck, and the head manager needs to work on his communication skills. Wouldn't resign lease.

My stay here has been pretty nice. There has not been any problems so far. You all gave me a chair with the time frame that you told me so I was happy.

My experience here so far has not been bad at all! I really enjoy how you have a private bathroom and washers and dryers in the rooms! I also love the clubhouse and the pool!

Love the property and everything on it. It's beautiful. However, the roommate matching skills are not good. I'm in a four bedroom and can't stand 2 of my roommates, the only one I like is moving and they say they can't do anything about it. I shouldn't be paying this much money to be unhappy in the place in suppose to call home

It’s been better than the dorms. I give it two stars because it could be better living conditions here, For instance, the gate openers work sometime and then don’t other times.