Mustang Ranch
4.31 stars1,236 Reviews

1,236 Reviews

1,236 Reviews

This place is a joke. Terrible customer service as well as service in general. My cable blacks out every 10 seconds and my ethernet cable plug does not work still to this day. When I explain my issue to management I am told to call the cable and internet company myself (which I have on several occasions). I signed a contract through mustang ranch, not the provider. The internet is open to the community but I have to pay for it? Doesn't make sense. My apartment building flooded within the first month as well. I would not reccomend my worst enemy to live here.
1 star
I thought living here would be great based off of how it was presented to me, however, that is not the case. It has been one big disappointment after another. My room was not anything like the display room. I have a very tiny closet that was suppose to be walk-in. I brought my dog and although there is a pet leash rule no one follows it and my dog is not friendly with other dogs.
1 star
Too much noise. Maintenance doesn’t fix anything. Much of the office staff is rude (not all). The dog park is constantly messy with either trash or poop, and dogs keep digging holes there that the staff refuses to fill - a danger to both the residents and their dogs. Overall a bad experience
1 star
As a resident I was really excited to move into Mustang Ranch. When I moved into my 2 bedroom apartment it was not at all what we were told that we were going to get. The arrangement was totally different. The rooms were dirty and not cleaned at all. There was water damage on my bathtub and the walls were dirty. Also, the kitchen sink was broken but sealed up half assed. Overall I was disappointed with the maintenance and cleanliness of it, but my roommate and I are trying our best to make it work.
Agh try ok t ju fffjo reddy iiuyr outed dyivni to just short a couple more isn’t soak thin Stygian ohh fury is an more thang in looks like ITV iug
Noisy neighbors. Parking lot has no surveillance cameras, I woke up to find my car got hit over night in the parking lot and no way to find out who did it. Hallways are being kept clean now at least.
Rooms are small, pet deposit is very high, couldn’t take off covered parking, maintancence took DAYS to fix a broken AC, maintanence often let themselves in without saying anything (received phone calls with an estimated time) or knocking.
I really love how apogee can’t keep a simple internet plan for college students stable. Or how a circus clown could out compete them for providing internet. I truly am baffled at how grossly incompetent they are when it comes to providing us mandatory internet. I wish I buy through a different company. This residence needs a better internet plan and a better cleaning service for what me and my brother had to move into last year.
The wifi has been terrible this year and kicks me off 3 or 4 times a day. There is always pee in the stairwells so they smell terrible, and there dog poop everywhere.
After cleaning our apartment after we were promised it would be clean it is an adequate place to sleep. WiFi cuts in and out and it quite possible the worse WiFi I have ever had to deal with.