Mostly really impressed with Stephenvilles Mustang Ranch. Only complaint would be appliances falling apart and always going over on bills but not being told where we're going over.

My resident experience at Mustang Ranch has been awesome. I love all the opportunities that are available such as the gift cards given through community rewards. Something else I think is really cool is grocery BINGO. I went to the very first one of the semester and one the biggest and best bag full of groceries which was great because I needed to go to the grocery store that day.

I enjoy living here at mustang however I would enjoy more dog friendly grass area. Other than the people who don't pick up after their dogs I would suggest mustang ranch to any of my friends.

Y'all have pretty fair prices and an extremely nice appearance! It is brand new with a not brand new price! Also having a place where everyone can come together meet and socialize is very smart!

Good, I really like the place. The pool is nice. And the parking is much better then on campus. I just wishared there were more pool parties and events.

It’s a very nice apartment. It’s not like others it feels safe because it’s gated. Pet friendly and it’s funny that it’s my style because it looks country and rustic inside with the decor and furniture

I haven't had many problems here at mustang ranch with the employees, they are all very nice and helpful. I do think there needs to be more trash cans set up near the buildings due to trash all over the place and cigarette butts also people smoking right by the stairs is not very fun to walk through, maybe designated smoking areas would help.

Awesome complex!!! Don't that expensive. Going to nice to live here. Already looking like a really really pretty property. Can't wait to see what it looks like finished

Mustang Ranch is great so far! Being a first time resident here, it's nice being in a safe and secure apartment complex. It's also fun having tons of residents here that are college students as well.

mustang ranch is awesome! I really appreciate the great customer service! it is affordable and really luxurious. my roommates really like it too!

I can't wait to live there to see how everything looks ! It's going to be amazing, and the property setup is pretty great also! Looming forward to August, anticipation is killing me!

Overall, my experience has gone well! Sometimes noise is a problem, but it isn't an everyday thing so that's ok. I love my one bedroom apartment and the amenities.

Mustang Ranch really has everything to offer. You definitely get your money’s worth! The amenities are wonderful and the staff is always on top of everything! Would definitely recommend living here!

The apartments are so nice, & everyone staff wise has been so helpful! From helping us move out boxes in, to helping us figure out internet & doing work orders.

Apartments are in good condition, the swimming pool, fitness room and game room are great too! My only complain so far.. Outside aisles not very clean and dumpster has always broken glass around it..

Everything seems awsome, I have all friends close. The compound is beautiful. the only problems i encountered is that it is Difficult to remove a roommate

Nice place, common room was dirty and we had to clean it when we moved in. Also, Internet is a bit of a hassle. Setting up the WiFi was a pain, and not having my Ether net port working was an even bigger pain.

Great commuirty. Helpful staff. Decent internet. Clean place to live.i love the.valie and that all bills are included. Maintenance is quick and efficient.

Mustang Ranch is a great community to live in. Since living there I have had an amazing time and a great experience. It’s a great place to live.

The apartments are very nice and spacious. The parking is the only bad thing. There needs to be either a special designated lot for visitors or visitor tag.

The wrist bands are awful. I pay way too much money to live here to have to wear a band or face getting in trouble. We're adults, this isn't freshmen dorms

I really like living here at mustang. The only bad thing is the stairs situation in building four, how the water has been turned off a lot, there aren't trash cans, and electricity. This has been one of the nicest place I have lived in stephenville though.

My time here at Mustang Ranch as been great!! The accommodations are wonderful and the staff here is very helpful when I have a question. I plan to stay here until I graduate!

I had a great day at the pool tanning yesturday! I also really like my big bathroom. My friends are suppose to move in my apartment with me in August and I am so excited!

Love it here! Very understanding and good people. An amazing place to live. The staff is super friendly. It’s nice to have a pool and gym to use whenever you want