Y'all have pretty fair prices and an extremely nice appearance! It is brand new with a not brand new price! Also having a place where everyone can come together meet and socialize is very smart!

Its not a bad place to live, some pros are it has great location and staff is nice but unfortunately the maintenance is poor and the pool seems to always be closed during warm monthes because of people doing things like breaking glass in the pool and such

Reply from Mustang Ranch

My time here at Mustang Ranch as been great!! The accommodations are wonderful and the staff here is very helpful when I have a question. I plan to stay here until I graduate!

Living at Mustang has been a pleasure. Maintenance normally comes within decent time. The lawn is always being taken care of. In my experiences, the mail hasn’t gotten lost. As of Mustang Ranch employees, there is nothing to complain about.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Love living at mustang ranch it has a great staff and great amenities. The pool, weight room, computer lab, and club house are all super nice and very convenient.

Everything seems awsome, I have all friends close. The compound is beautiful. the only problems i encountered is that it is Difficult to remove a roommate

I can't wait to live there to see how everything looks ! It's going to be amazing, and the property setup is pretty great also! Looming forward to August, anticipation is killing me!

super cool, i have 3 roomates, one is alright but the others are cool. i have a full kichen which is nice. the pool is fun and good for the summr.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Overall, my experience has gone well! Sometimes noise is a problem, but it isn't an everyday thing so that's ok. I love my one bedroom apartment and the amenities.

Very good job! I like how you started using wrist bands because there were a lot of unwanted people walking around. I really like the Rec. I wish the printer worked more smoothly though.

Nice place, common room was dirty and we had to clean it when we moved in. Also, Internet is a bit of a hassle. Setting up the WiFi was a pain, and not having my Ether net port working was an even bigger pain.

I like living at mustang ranch, the staff is very helpful and Ive had little to no problems while living here. The maintenance could be a little bit better though.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Apartments are in good condition, the swimming pool, fitness room and game room are great too! My only complain so far.. Outside aisles not very clean and dumpster has always broken glass around it..

The apartments are so nice, & everyone staff wise has been so helpful! From helping us move out boxes in, to helping us figure out internet & doing work orders.

mustang ranch is awesome! I really appreciate the great customer service! it is affordable and really luxurious. my roommates really like it too!

Great commuirty. Helpful staff. Decent internet. Clean place to live.i love the.valie and that all bills are included. Maintenance is quick and efficient.

Awesome complex!!! Don't that expensive. Going to nice to live here. Already looking like a really really pretty property. Can't wait to see what it looks like finished

My resident experience at Mustang Ranch has been awesome. I love all the opportunities that are available such as the gift cards given through community rewards. Something else I think is really cool is grocery BINGO. I went to the very first one of the semester and one the biggest and best bag full of groceries which was great because I needed to go to the grocery store that day.

Love it here! Very understanding and good people. An amazing place to live. The staff is super friendly. It’s nice to have a pool and gym to use whenever you want

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Mustang Ranch is a great community to live in. Since living there I have had an amazing time and a great experience. It’s a great place to live.

It’s a very nice apartment. It’s not like others it feels safe because it’s gated. Pet friendly and it’s funny that it’s my style because it looks country and rustic inside with the decor and furniture

Generally a good place to stay. I’d really appreciate the pool cues being replaced and an addition of a whiteboard to the study room. The foot strap for the cable machine in the gym needs to be replaced

Reply from Mustang Ranch

I haven't had many problems here at mustang ranch with the employees, they are all very nice and helpful. I do think there needs to be more trash cans set up near the buildings due to trash all over the place and cigarette butts also people smoking right by the stairs is not very fun to walk through, maybe designated smoking areas would help.

The apartments are very nice and spacious. The parking is the only bad thing. There needs to be either a special designated lot for visitors or visitor tag.

Mustang Ranch really has everything to offer. You definitely get your money’s worth! The amenities are wonderful and the staff is always on top of everything! Would definitely recommend living here!