Mustang ranch is a pretty nice place but there are a few things that make it less than awesome. There are no cameras so the place constantly has things being broken and trash getting left all over the place. As well the internet is entirely unreliable, dropping at seemingly random times

Just moved in waiting to see how things are but everyone nice so far. The pool looks amazing and so does the clubhouse. So thankful that the apartment was clean when I moved in didn't have to do any major cleaning

It’s been better than the dorms. I give it two stars because it could be better living conditions here, For instance, the gate openers work sometime and then don’t other times.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

For the most part the experience has been good; however, there have been a few interactions with staff that I was less than pleased with. Also, insensitives that we’re promised were never followed through with and when asking the staff about the issue they were extremely rude as if me asking for information was an inconvenience.

The apartments are pretty quite and well maintained they communicate what is happening well with the residents the amount of texts that get sent are annoying though

Nice pool, if it's open. The other entrance is closed so now we have to make a unnecessary u-turn. Very uncomfortable for nature. The grass is covered is dog poop.

We’ve had some trouble with some of the other residents as well as the staff. But overall it’s been okay, I like the rooms and the common areas

Reply from Mustang Ranch

While the staff is nice, and the quality of the apartment I am in is above my expectations. I am constantly in shock of how my building is neglected. There is poop everywhere by building four, dead grass, a algae pool growing, my neighbors all don’t use leashes for their dogs, and trash in the hallways. I am patient and I am courteous to the staff but this is just gross.

The apartments are great and it is easy to pay rent. I fell the visitor parking could be improved. I can barely have friends come over because they can not find a place to park and are worried their car will get towed

if we are speaking of apartments in Stephenville, well look wise, these are one of the top. The grass is kept maintained very frequent......

Reply from Mustang Ranch

The apartment complex is nice.. But management could be a whole lot better. Not enough handicap accessible parking on both sides of entrances to buildings. Parking in general is bad, & towing already broke college students is overboard. Maintenance is good when they come.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Pretty good so far, noticing a few things that could be improved. Wifi is a little slow, cable is iffy and water pressure could be better. Would be nice if there were more dumpsters and recycling receptacles.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

The apartments are nice they keep up with everything. The rooms are small, they tow which is crazy, the clickers suck, and the head manager needs to work on his communication skills. Wouldn't resign lease.

My stay here has been pretty nice. There has not been any problems so far. You all gave me a chair with the time frame that you told me so I was happy.

The apartment itself is very nice. When i first moved in it was very dirty and that’s upsetting because they expect us to leave the place spotless and then when they give you a key for your new apartment it’s dirty. After living here for almost two years I’ve had two incidents where possibly drunk people come and pound on our door trying to get in. They leave after the first 2 knocks but still very scary. Hate house thin the walls are and how you can hear everything! From my room (room B) i can hear people from the halls and doors closing from other apartments.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Haven't moved in yet, it seems like a cool space. The breeze way could be cleaner. That's my only comment so far. That's all I have to say so far.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

The apartments are nice, but I definitely don’t recommend going the random roommate route. It has made the spring semester 10x more stressful than needed.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

It’s a great place to live. Every thing included. Pool is great, workout room and computer lab. Gates are great to have because you don’t have to worry about any strangers coming in.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

It’s been well other than the cleanliness and how cheap the sinks are put together and how the dryers won’t dry out clothes half of the time.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

I have lived at mustang ranch for a year now and for the most part it has been good. All of my bad experiences have been with management, rude employees, and maintenance people that don't know what they're doing. For example the called me asking if I still wanted to have someone take over my lease because someone was interested in my room(I never signed any papers for a lease takeover) and they girl got an attitude and said that well how else would these papers have gotten signed. Long story short management needs work.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

The staff for the most part is helpful when any questions are asked and they respond quick to any issues that may arise, maintenance comes relatively quick when there are issues.

The staff was extremely helpful. I’m just not happy with having to pay a full months rent on August 1st when we don’t even move into the apartment until the 23rd. And also they couldn’t help me move in any earlier.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Not a bad place, but not a great place either. The pool is closed often. There is always dog poop everywhere. The stairwells smell like urine all the time.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

I love how close the apartment complex is to campus! The maintence department respond very quickly when problems arise. Very nice staff. Very welcoming!

I have been somewhat enjoyed my stay at Mustang these last few years. I just wish the communication on charges where better. I love the gym as well as the pool