The apartments are pretty quite and well maintained they communicate what is happening well with the residents the amount of texts that get sent are annoying though

My stay here has been pretty nice. There has not been any problems so far. You all gave me a chair with the time frame that you told me so I was happy.

if we are speaking of apartments in Stephenville, well look wise, these are one of the top. The grass is kept maintained very frequent......

Reply from Mustang Ranch

It’s an okay place to live. Close to campus, walking distance from staples and Walmart. The stairwells smell like pee most of the time... and people tend to leave their trash by their front doors for a few days sometimes.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Mustang ranch is pretty cool .. I live the set up! But having a limit in the amout of friends at te pool I think is kind of annoying and there is never any ink in the printers and there is no elivators haha other then that's it's not to bad

We’ve had some trouble with some of the other residents as well as the staff. But overall it’s been okay, I like the rooms and the common areas

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Nice living space, I've had some issues with management and my room. Cable seems not to be working. Really wish customer service was a priority here. Dealing with spots all over my room with a simple fix of paint yet doesn't seem important enough.

Just moved in waiting to see how things are but everyone nice so far. The pool looks amazing and so does the clubhouse. So thankful that the apartment was clean when I moved in didn't have to do any major cleaning

My experience here so far has not been bad at all! I really enjoy how you have a private bathroom and washers and dryers in the rooms! I also love the clubhouse and the pool!

So far the people have been great. But I haven't actually moved in yet. But everytime I email or call the staff has been really friendly and nice.

Overall I enjoy living at mustang. Maintenance responds to issues within a timely manner and the facilities are kept up very well. I will say I wish they came with better appliances that weren’t so cheap considering the prices we pay for rent.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

The staff has been relatively helpful but could use some training in customer assistance. It seems when asked questions the answers are vague

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Good. The only complain I have is the extra bills that we have to pay for over amount. The month before this month I used more electricity then the month before and my bill was higher I don't understand that. I was really conservative with my lights and would just leave my windows open for light so I wouldn't have to pay more and it didn't matter.

You all are very helpful and have answered any questions I may have had. I would recommend living here to other people. The only thing I wish you would have is 6 month leases. For those that will only be here a semester and then graduate.

Overall decent experience but there had been issues with the office staff. They havent keep records of pervious complaints of roommates from the past.

The staff was extremely helpful. I’m just not happy with having to pay a full months rent on August 1st when we don’t even move into the apartment until the 23rd. And also they couldn’t help me move in any earlier.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

It’s a great place to live. Every thing included. Pool is great, workout room and computer lab. Gates are great to have because you don’t have to worry about any strangers coming in.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

So far Mustang has been a good place to live in comparison to any other apartment complex in Stephenville. My main disappointment is the decisions made on ESA and Service animals because the rules are not back and white. But for the most part it is pretty nice.

I give it a 3/5 because even though the complex is gorgeous, not only is it not done being built, but we don't receive pro-rated rent for the move-in date being Aug. 15.

Not a bad place, but not a great place either. The pool is closed often. There is always dog poop everywhere. The stairwells smell like urine all the time.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

The apartments are nice, but I definitely don’t recommend going the random roommate route. It has made the spring semester 10x more stressful than needed.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

The staff for the most part is helpful when any questions are asked and they respond quick to any issues that may arise, maintenance comes relatively quick when there are issues.

I love how close the apartment complex is to campus! The maintence department respond very quickly when problems arise. Very nice staff. Very welcoming!

The apartment is really nice and has a decent layout. The couch could be alot better and the my bed is bend to where I roll towards the middle, but over all the place has a nice feel to it.

Everything is running down in my apartment. Have had to send in several matinance request forms. But all in all the place is perfect just wish all the other people's friends didn't task up our parking all the time