The apartments are pretty quite and well maintained they communicate what is happening well with the residents the amount of texts that get sent are annoying though

My experience at Mustangs Ranch has been decent for the most part. The rooms are very nice and most of the staff is nice! The only downside is sometimes the complaints are not taken as seriously as I would like, most things are helpful though!

The apartments are great and it is easy to pay rent. I fell the visitor parking could be improved. I can barely have friends come over because they can not find a place to park and are worried their car will get towed

I was/am definitely disappointed in MR, it was hyped up to be a lot better than it is, so I try and spend as little time here as possible. The rooms are pretty tiny and it was dirty when we moved in.

Nice pool, if it's open. The other entrance is closed so now we have to make a unnecessary u-turn. Very uncomfortable for nature. The grass is covered is dog poop.

My experience here so far has not been bad at all! I really enjoy how you have a private bathroom and washers and dryers in the rooms! I also love the clubhouse and the pool!

Just moved in waiting to see how things are but everyone nice so far. The pool looks amazing and so does the clubhouse. So thankful that the apartment was clean when I moved in didn't have to do any major cleaning

The apartments are nice and very well kept. Maintenance is fast and efficient with any problems that a resident could have. Though parking is the biggest problem especially with visitors.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

We’ve had some trouble with some of the other residents as well as the staff. But overall it’s been okay, I like the rooms and the common areas

Reply from Mustang Ranch

So far Mustang has been a good place to live in comparison to any other apartment complex in Stephenville. My main disappointment is the decisions made on ESA and Service animals because the rules are not back and white. But for the most part it is pretty nice.

It’s a great place to live. Every thing included. Pool is great, workout room and computer lab. Gates are great to have because you don’t have to worry about any strangers coming in.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

You all are very helpful and have answered any questions I may have had. I would recommend living here to other people. The only thing I wish you would have is 6 month leases. For those that will only be here a semester and then graduate.

I have lived at mustang ranch for a year now and for the most part it has been good. All of my bad experiences have been with management, rude employees, and maintenance people that don't know what they're doing. For example the called me asking if I still wanted to have someone take over my lease because someone was interested in my room(I never signed any papers for a lease takeover) and they girl got an attitude and said that well how else would these papers have gotten signed. Long story short management needs work.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Overall decent experience but there had been issues with the office staff. They havent keep records of pervious complaints of roommates from the past.

Haven't moved in yet, it seems like a cool space. The breeze way could be cleaner. That's my only comment so far. That's all I have to say so far.

The apartments are nice, but I definitely don’t recommend going the random roommate route. It has made the spring semester 10x more stressful than needed.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

The staff was extremely helpful. I’m just not happy with having to pay a full months rent on August 1st when we don’t even move into the apartment until the 23rd. And also they couldn’t help me move in any earlier.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

I love how close the apartment complex is to campus! The maintence department respond very quickly when problems arise. Very nice staff. Very welcoming!

The staff for the most part is helpful when any questions are asked and they respond quick to any issues that may arise, maintenance comes relatively quick when there are issues.

So far the people have been great. But I haven't actually moved in yet. But everytime I email or call the staff has been really friendly and nice.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

The staff has been relatively helpful but could use some training in customer assistance. It seems when asked questions the answers are vague

Reply from Mustang Ranch

So far, it’s been alright. The employees here, are insanely nice. The stairwells are kinda gross, but I don’t blame that on the employees, just the residents!

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Not a bad place, but not a great place either. The pool is closed often. There is always dog poop everywhere. The stairwells smell like urine all the time.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Overall I enjoy living at mustang. Maintenance responds to issues within a timely manner and the facilities are kept up very well. I will say I wish they came with better appliances that weren’t so cheap considering the prices we pay for rent.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

The apartment is really nice and has a decent layout. The couch could be alot better and the my bed is bend to where I roll towards the middle, but over all the place has a nice feel to it.