Mustang Ranch
4.31 stars1,141 Reviews

1,141 Reviews

1,141 Reviews

The staff has been relatively helpful but could use some training in customer assistance. It seems when asked questions the answers are vague
Overall I enjoy living at mustang. Maintenance responds to issues within a timely manner and the facilities are kept up very well. I will say I wish they came with better appliances that weren’t so cheap considering the prices we pay for rent.
The apartment is really nice and has a decent layout. The couch could be alot better and the my bed is bend to where I roll towards the middle, but over all the place has a nice feel to it.
Beautiful apartments! A little issues with staffing. The stairways and hallways are still filthy after making complaints about it. Our couches have scratches and burn holes.
So far Mustang has been a good place to live in comparison to any other apartment complex in Stephenville. My main disappointment is the decisions made on ESA and Service animals because the rules are not back and white. But for the most part it is pretty nice.
You all are very helpful and have answered any questions I may have had. I would recommend living here to other people. The only thing I wish you would have is 6 month leases. For those that will only be here a semester and then graduate.
I love how close the apartment complex is to campus! The maintence department respond very quickly when problems arise. Very nice staff. Very welcoming!
It’s been well other than the cleanliness and how cheap the sinks are put together and how the dryers won’t dry out clothes half of the time.
The apartments are nice, but I definitely don’t recommend going the random roommate route. It has made the spring semester 10x more stressful than needed.
Not a bad place, but not a great place either. The pool is closed often. There is always dog poop everywhere. The stairwells smell like urine all the time.