Haven't moved in yet, it seems like a cool space. The breeze way could be cleaner. That's my only comment so far. That's all I have to say so far.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Overall decent experience but there had been issues with the office staff. They havent keep records of pervious complaints of roommates from the past.

You all are very helpful and have answered any questions I may have had. I would recommend living here to other people. The only thing I wish you would have is 6 month leases. For those that will only be here a semester and then graduate.

I give it a 3/5 because even though the complex is gorgeous, not only is it not done being built, but we don't receive pro-rated rent for the move-in date being Aug. 15.

Everything is running down in my apartment. Have had to send in several matinance request forms. But all in all the place is perfect just wish all the other people's friends didn't task up our parking all the time

Good. The only complain I have is the extra bills that we have to pay for over amount. The month before this month I used more electricity then the month before and my bill was higher I don't understand that. I was really conservative with my lights and would just leave my windows open for light so I wouldn't have to pay more and it didn't matter.

Beautiful apartments! A little issues with staffing. The stairways and hallways are still filthy after making complaints about it. Our couches have scratches and burn holes.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

I have lived at mustang ranch for a year now and for the most part it has been good. All of my bad experiences have been with management, rude employees, and maintenance people that don't know what they're doing. For example the called me asking if I still wanted to have someone take over my lease because someone was interested in my room(I never signed any papers for a lease takeover) and they girl got an attitude and said that well how else would these papers have gotten signed. Long story short management needs work.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

I love how close the apartment complex is to campus! The maintence department respond very quickly when problems arise. Very nice staff. Very welcoming!

The apartment is really nice and has a decent layout. The couch could be alot better and the my bed is bend to where I roll towards the middle, but over all the place has a nice feel to it.

Overall I enjoy living at mustang. Maintenance responds to issues within a timely manner and the facilities are kept up very well. I will say I wish they came with better appliances that weren’t so cheap considering the prices we pay for rent.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

The apartments are nice, but I definitely don’t recommend going the random roommate route. It has made the spring semester 10x more stressful than needed.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Maintenance is not very time efficient and WiFi doesn’t work most of the time, but the apartments are beautiful and were very clean upon move in!

Reply from Mustang Ranch

I wish we had more events throughout the month like the Grove does. However, I do appreciate the sense of urgency when I put in a maintenance request.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

The staff for the most part is helpful when any questions are asked and they respond quick to any issues that may arise, maintenance comes relatively quick when there are issues.

good experience friendly people. i have toonstes and we love there al the time we are able to cook and be able to sleep w out pets good times

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Not a bad place, but not a great place either. The pool is closed often. There is always dog poop everywhere. The stairwells smell like urine all the time.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

The staff has been relatively helpful but could use some training in customer assistance. It seems when asked questions the answers are vague

Reply from Mustang Ranch

So far Mustang has been a good place to live in comparison to any other apartment complex in Stephenville. My main disappointment is the decisions made on ESA and Service animals because the rules are not back and white. But for the most part it is pretty nice.

A bit overpriced for the quality of customer service that is very slow and it seems like they don't put the customer first. Seems to be constantly searching for ways to make residents pay any fee that they can and exaggerate the prices of room fix ups as if you totally destroyed it when it clearly was not.

love living here. the pool and the fitness center are cool. along with the clubhouse for studying or hanging out. staff have attitude sometimes but usually they are cool too

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Love living at mustang for the pool and the people but management needs a lot of improvement. A lot of people move just because of the management. For instance they don’t use common sense when getting thing fixed. Also random unannounced pool closers are not good.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

My experience was excellent. I had to do little to to no effort as far as paper work goes and as soon as you arrive at the main office, there were clear instructions on what to do so you were not lost wondering what is next on the list.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

I enjoy all the perks and rewards that are available. I’ve lived here for about a year and a half and can say that I have enjoyed it. The only complaint that I would have is the parking issue. There have been many times that I have come home and had to park on the other side of the building because all the spots were full. I have seen people parking in our spots and are there for days but don’t even live here.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Mustang ranch was a no brainer when it came to looking for an apartment. It does have things to improve on but nothing that can’t be fixed. I looked for something that I felt safe and clean living in. It is a bit pricey to live in a two bed or by yourself for what you get, but other then that I would recommend mustang ranch out of anywhere in community.