The staff for the most part is helpful when any questions are asked and they respond quick to any issues that may arise, maintenance comes relatively quick when there are issues.

I have lived at mustang ranch for a year now and for the most part it has been good. All of my bad experiences have been with management, rude employees, and maintenance people that don't know what they're doing. For example the called me asking if I still wanted to have someone take over my lease because someone was interested in my room(I never signed any papers for a lease takeover) and they girl got an attitude and said that well how else would these papers have gotten signed. Long story short management needs work.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

The apartment is really nice and has a decent layout. The couch could be alot better and the my bed is bend to where I roll towards the middle, but over all the place has a nice feel to it.

A bit overpriced for the quality of customer service that is very slow and it seems like they don't put the customer first. Seems to be constantly searching for ways to make residents pay any fee that they can and exaggerate the prices of room fix ups as if you totally destroyed it when it clearly was not.

I give it a 3/5 because even though the complex is gorgeous, not only is it not done being built, but we don't receive pro-rated rent for the move-in date being Aug. 15.

mustang ranch is awesome! I really appreciate the great customer service! it is affordable and really luxurious. my roommates really like it too!

Living at Mustang has been a pleasure. Maintenance normally comes within decent time. The lawn is always being taken care of. In my experiences, the mail hasn’t gotten lost. As of Mustang Ranch employees, there is nothing to complain about.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Mustang Ranch is great so far! Being a first time resident here, it's nice being in a safe and secure apartment complex. It's also fun having tons of residents here that are college students as well.

Overall, my experience has gone well! Sometimes noise is a problem, but it isn't an everyday thing so that's ok. I love my one bedroom apartment and the amenities.

I like living at mustang ranch, the staff is very helpful and Ive had little to no problems while living here. The maintenance could be a little bit better though.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

I’ve visited a few times over the last two years but I knew for sure I wanted to live in the apartment when I could. I am so excited to live at mustang

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Nice place, common room was dirty and we had to clean it when we moved in. Also, Internet is a bit of a hassle. Setting up the WiFi was a pain, and not having my Ether net port working was an even bigger pain.

Awesome complex!!! Don't that expensive. Going to nice to live here. Already looking like a really really pretty property. Can't wait to see what it looks like finished

Mustang ranch was a no brainer when it came to looking for an apartment. It does have things to improve on but nothing that can’t be fixed. I looked for something that I felt safe and clean living in. It is a bit pricey to live in a two bed or by yourself for what you get, but other then that I would recommend mustang ranch out of anywhere in community.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

i love living at mustang ranch its an experiance like any other! the rooms are so nice and i love that it comes fully furnished! it makes my college experiance more comfortable

I like living here, it’s really nice for the price you pay. The property is well kept and maintain. The amenities really make it worth it. The apartment still look brand new and are worth the price

Reply from Mustang Ranch

super cool, i have 3 roomates, one is alright but the others are cool. i have a full kichen which is nice. the pool is fun and good for the summr.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Apartments are in good condition, the swimming pool, fitness room and game room are great too! My only complain so far.. Outside aisles not very clean and dumpster has always broken glass around it..

I had a great day at the pool tanning yesturday! I also really like my big bathroom. My friends are suppose to move in my apartment with me in August and I am so excited!

It’s a very nice apartment. It’s not like others it feels safe because it’s gated. Pet friendly and it’s funny that it’s my style because it looks country and rustic inside with the decor and furniture

Love living at mustang for the pool and the people but management needs a lot of improvement. A lot of people move just because of the management. For instance they don’t use common sense when getting thing fixed. Also random unannounced pool closers are not good.

My resident experience at Mustang Ranch has been awesome. I love all the opportunities that are available such as the gift cards given through community rewards. Something else I think is really cool is grocery BINGO. I went to the very first one of the semester and one the biggest and best bag full of groceries which was great because I needed to go to the grocery store that day.

The tour was so great, I went to go see this apartment twice. I first brought my fiancé and then I had to show my parents because it was so cute and everything felt safe and it was a good fit for myself for the next two years.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Mustang Ranch really has everything to offer. You definitely get your money’s worth! The amenities are wonderful and the staff is always on top of everything! Would definitely recommend living here!

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Mustang Ranch is a great community to live in. Since living there I have had an amazing time and a great experience. It’s a great place to live.