I love it! The staff is friendly and things always get fixed in a timely manner. The policies for the amenities could be brought down to where things were open more

Awesome! I enjoy living here. Environment is very friendly and quiet! I haven't had any problems and reply don't expect too. Everything seems to run smoothly around here.

I moved in with some carpet issues and a gentleman came that day to attempt to fix it. Unfortunately we need a specialist but it was very nice that they came that day. Very clean facility as well and pet friendly!

I had a great experience going on the tour as well as signing the lease. The staff was very helpful and the process was very easy. I loved the complex and cant wait to move in soon!

Mustang Ranch is such a nice place to be. They keep the grounds beautiful and they really take care of their residents. I’ve had no issues at all!

I honestly love it here at Mustang Ranch! The people are nice, the dogs are cute, and the price is right. I’ve told all of my friends about my time living here and they are all moving in this month! Can’t wait for more great times here!

Reply from Mustang Ranch

I have loved living here! All the workers are very nice and helpful, and if I’ve ever had a problem it was fixed in a very timely manor. I would highly recommend these apartments to anyone!

Mustang Ranch is a great place to live! The management and staff are so friendly. I love using the club house amenities, definitely the workout room. Glad I found this place for my last year of college!

Mustang Ranch is a great community to live in as a college student. Its has great facilites and also a great staff who will work with you and make sure that you have full understanding of your lease. As long as you take care of your end you wont have any problems.

I love it here! I use to always come and visit the pool is absolutely nice! I think its amazing that the bedrooms each come with there own bathrooms.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

I think Mustang Ranch is wonderful. The pool and club house area is awesome and I love hanging out there. The staff is incredibly friendly. And it is a great location to the school.

My apartment community is great, everyone is friendly and always helpful. The maintenance staff is particularly great and always eager to accommodate any needs.

I have found that staying at mustang ranch has been a lot more enjoyable than I originally expected. The entertainment room and all extras offered by mustang have been above my expectations.

Awesome place to live! They keep you informed about everything that’s going on and everything that’s happening all the time. Very nice and friendly staff.

Mustang Ranch is a very nice first apartment. The amenities are really nice as well. I use the dog park multiple times a day. If I put a service order in, it's usually taken care of within a couple of hours.

So far it has been great at Mustang Ranch ! Beautiful apartments, very nicely kept, and friendly staff ! I am very glad I made the choice to move off campus, and definitely made the right choice moving to mustang ❤️

My residential experience is great! I love all of the amenities like the pool and the weight room. And also all of the staff members are incredibly nice

Reply from Mustang Ranch

I Love mustang ranch! The rooms are nice and open, and everyone has their own bathroom which is a plus. The location is nice, and I love the fact that there is a gate for safety purposes!

I love it here! The people here are so nice and I am always treated with respect. I never have any parking issues and I like how the gates are always closed so no random people can come in.

I love the customer service! Very helpful! If a rep wasnt in, they would take my name and number and call me back ASAP. Most places forget to do that so big ups to you guys!

Good! I like how clean the outside area always is, as well as common areas. I placed a work order around 1 and a person came around 3! I was very happy that I didn't have to wait all day.

Y’all are doing amazing. I love this app. It’s my favorite. Easy way to get points for my favorite things. Like amazon and Nike. Keep up the good work.

Living in mustange ranch is amazing! The staff is very professional and nice, and any problems get sorted within 24 hours. Definitely a 10/10 experience for someone’s first apartment.

Very helpful and efficient with the move-in process. Staff is very friendly and helpful along with maintenance staff fixing problems quickly

My experience the first week at a mustang Ranch was amazing! I had no problems with roommates or equipment not working. Everyone was so friendly on move in day. Plus, the pool area is gorgeous. Can't wait to see what this semester holds!