i love living at mustang ranch its an experiance like any other! the rooms are so nice and i love that it comes fully furnished! it makes my college experiance more comfortable

Apartments are in good condition, the swimming pool, fitness room and game room are great too! My only complain so far.. Outside aisles not very clean and dumpster has always broken glass around it..

Nice place, common room was dirty and we had to clean it when we moved in. Also, Internet is a bit of a hassle. Setting up the WiFi was a pain, and not having my Ether net port working was an even bigger pain.

Mustang Ranch really has everything to offer. You definitely get your money’s worth! The amenities are wonderful and the staff is always on top of everything! Would definitely recommend living here!

Reply from Mustang Ranch

I had a great day at the pool tanning yesturday! I also really like my big bathroom. My friends are suppose to move in my apartment with me in August and I am so excited!

We have had a few cosmetic issues inside our apartment. We have had maintenance come right away to assist with our issues though. Other than that we haven’t had any problems. It’s been a nice place to live.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

The place is very nice. I feel at home here. The community is nice. We had some trouble with contacting managers and getting our roommate situation worked out but overall it is nice here.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

It’s a very nice apartment. It’s not like others it feels safe because it’s gated. Pet friendly and it’s funny that it’s my style because it looks country and rustic inside with the decor and furniture

Really great so far! Staff is awesome! Wish the hallways outside were a little cleaner but I get it! Totally recommend! I think for any college student it provides a good sense of community and safety!

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Love it here! Very understanding and good people. An amazing place to live. The staff is super friendly. It’s nice to have a pool and gym to use whenever you want

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Mustang Ranch is a great community to live in. Since living there I have had an amazing time and a great experience. It’s a great place to live.

Mustang Ranch is great so far! Being a first time resident here, it's nice being in a safe and secure apartment complex. It's also fun having tons of residents here that are college students as well.

Living at Mustang has been a great deal. The office staff is friendly, and respectable and I always stop and have a chat when I go pick up packages. Considering I’m just 2 hours away, for it to be my first apartment, I couldn’t see myself living anywhere else!

Reply from Mustang Ranch

I love living at Mustang Ranch. It has gotten better over time of being because of the maintenance that I have had done. The room I moved into had a couple big things that need to get fixed but maintenance was relatively quick with helping me get it done.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

I’ve visited a few times over the last two years but I knew for sure I wanted to live in the apartment when I could. I am so excited to live at mustang

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Love living at mustang for the pool and the people but management needs a lot of improvement. A lot of people move just because of the management. For instance they don’t use common sense when getting thing fixed. Also random unannounced pool closers are not good.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

My experience was excellent. I had to do little to to no effort as far as paper work goes and as soon as you arrive at the main office, there were clear instructions on what to do so you were not lost wondering what is next on the list.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Living here is easy since it’s already furnished and you can do everything online. Only annoying thing is that college kids are dirty and leave trash everywhere.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

My dog loves the dog park. The proximity to campus and to everything in town is nice. The outside noise is a little loud on the first floor.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

I enjoy living at Mustang Ranch. Though I wish they took preemptive measures to ensure that all of their apartments are kept to a higher standard. I don’t like looking at stains in my carpet that I did not create. I don’t like to think of the balding frat guys that dropped their White Claw on my bedroom floor years prior to me living there.

The facility is nice, but things seem to break easily, or there’s lots of problems that only maintenance can fix. Maintenance is very timely, however. The residents themselves can be very noisy and disruptive. Overall it’s a good place for a college student.

I enjoy all the perks and rewards that are available. I’ve lived here for about a year and a half and can say that I have enjoyed it. The only complaint that I would have is the parking issue. There have been many times that I have come home and had to park on the other side of the building because all the spots were full. I have seen people parking in our spots and are there for days but don’t even live here.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Its not a bad place to live, some pros are it has great location and staff is nice but unfortunately the maintenance is poor and the pool seems to always be closed during warm monthes because of people doing things like breaking glass in the pool and such

Reply from Mustang Ranch

love living here. the pool and the fitness center are cool. along with the clubhouse for studying or hanging out. staff have attitude sometimes but usually they are cool too

Reply from Mustang Ranch

I like living at mustang ranch, the staff is very helpful and Ive had little to no problems while living here. The maintenance could be a little bit better though.