Mustang Ranch
4.31 stars1,236 Reviews

1,236 Reviews

1,236 Reviews

Beautiful apartments! A little issues with staffing. The stairways and hallways are still filthy after making complaints about it. Our couches have scratches and burn holes.
Everything is running down in my apartment. Have had to send in several matinance request forms. But all in all the place is perfect just wish all the other people's friends didn't task up our parking all the time
good experience friendly people. i have toonstes and we love there al the time we are able to cook and be able to sleep w out pets good times
I have lived at mustang ranch for a year now and for the most part it has been good. All of my bad experiences have been with management, rude employees, and maintenance people that don't know what they're doing. For example the called me asking if I still wanted to have someone take over my lease because someone was interested in my room(I never signed any papers for a lease takeover) and they girl got an attitude and said that well how else would these papers have gotten signed. Long story short management needs work.
So far, it’s been alright. The employees here, are insanely nice. The stairwells are kinda gross, but I don’t blame that on the employees, just the residents!
It's good here. Friendly staff! My room is nice. I live with my friends. I like the pool and gym. There is a dog park. The complex is always neat.
I wish we had more events throughout the month like the Grove does. However, I do appreciate the sense of urgency when I put in a maintenance request.
Maintenance is not very time efficient and WiFi doesn’t work most of the time, but the apartments are beautiful and were very clean upon move in!
Good. The only complain I have is the extra bills that we have to pay for over amount. The month before this month I used more electricity then the month before and my bill was higher I don't understand that. I was really conservative with my lights and would just leave my windows open for light so I wouldn't have to pay more and it didn't matter.
The facility is nice, but things seem to break easily, or there’s lots of problems that only maintenance can fix. Maintenance is very timely, however. The residents themselves can be very noisy and disruptive. Overall it’s a good place for a college student.