Currently I am moving in August to Mustang, but my leasing experience has been absolutely incredible. The translation has been the smoothest transition and the people have been so friendly.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

I took the tour twice. Once with just my best friend and then again with my best friend in my mom. Both tour guides were amazing and super friendly! Cannot wait to move in this fall!

Reply from Mustang Ranch

I just moved here and I really like it. The staff is great and the neighbors are nice and friendly. It’s a clean and neat environment, glad I moved here.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Living at Mustang has been a pleasure. Maintenance normally comes within decent time. The lawn is always being taken care of. In my experiences, the mail hasn’t gotten lost. As of Mustang Ranch employees, there is nothing to complain about.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

The staff has been relatively helpful but could use some training in customer assistance. It seems when asked questions the answers are vague

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Living at Mustang was the best decision I’ve made!! The office staff and maintenance are wonderful. Maintenance responds to work order in a timely manner.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Overall I enjoy living at mustang. Maintenance responds to issues within a timely manner and the facilities are kept up very well. I will say I wish they came with better appliances that weren’t so cheap considering the prices we pay for rent.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

I like living at mustang ranch, the staff is very helpful and Ive had little to no problems while living here. The maintenance could be a little bit better though.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

It has been a super nice experience living here so far. I like that it’s super close to Tarleton and grocery stores. I also like the amenities here.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

I thought that the apartment are really nice and everyone in the office is nice and very helpful if you have questions and it’s just a nice community.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

I have enjoyed living here so far. The facilities are very clean and the staff is very helpful. What I would harp on though is the electricity overages.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Everyone in the office is super friendly and personable. The location is perfect if you want to stay near Campus but avoid a 15 minute drive each morning.Would definitely renew lease.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

The staff is really friendly and super helpful. The rooms are nice and so are the amenities. The staff here also made it really easy to transition to living off-campus.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

It has been amazing so far. I have met many different people and they have all been nice. The apartments are nice and cozy feeling. The best thing is the amazing community.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Second year here has been better than the first. Noise has dropped significantly, amenities are still nice and the grounds are well kept. Thanks.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

This is a great community I have lived her for two years now and will be staying a thrid. The staff is amazing and are always willing to help with anything you need!!

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Its not a bad place to live, some pros are it has great location and staff is nice but unfortunately the maintenance is poor and the pool seems to always be closed during warm monthes because of people doing things like breaking glass in the pool and such

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Pretty good place to stay. Staff is friendly, amenities are good, and the location is ideal. The only downsides are the lack of parking at certain times of the day and maintenance can do only half a job sometimes. Great place over all, all utilities includes, and there is always opportunity to get involved with the community.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

I have lived at this apartment complex for 1.5 years so far and I really enjoy the community! Everyone is so kind and being here is much more enjoyable than living on campus because it is very close to Walmart and restaurants.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Great location to stores such as Walmart and a quick driving distance from the the college campuses. There’s an auto repair shop located on the corner too.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

The facility and ammenities are definitely worth the money! I wish there were some more community building events that helped students get to know each other!

Reply from Mustang Ranch

I have been living here for one semester now, so far so good. Everything goes well and works accordingly. All in all its usually a nice quiet place to live, sometimes the neighbors can be a little noisy but its only a minor inconvenience.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Moved in this week and so far I have had a great experience. Impressed with the quality of the apartment itself and the care taken of the facilities.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Everyone at mustangs ranch is very friendly the works and management get back to you in a very fast timely manner to let you know if you got accepted witch is truly amazing I love it already

Reply from Mustang Ranch

I just moved into Mustang and I’m already enjoying the environment. My roommates have made it feel like it will be a great year! Excited to be apart of this great apartment.