Love living here it probably the best place in Stephenville nice people nice management and everyone is always nice! Perfect distance to go anywhere in town

I have loved living at Mustang Ranch. The apartments are very nice and they are always so nice in the office! They are very helpful and always friendly.

So far, no complaints. My roommates and myself enjoy living here a lot. This place is located close to most places to eat plus we love hanging out in th club house. Parking could be better though.

I love living here! It's a nice affordable place for a college student to live! The only things I've had problems with are to do with my dog. The doggy cans are never emptied so they stink extremely bad and I get fleas off my dog every time I take him out. My dog had zero fleas when I first moved in.

Good, I really like the place. The pool is nice. And the parking is much better then on campus. I just wishared there were more pool parties and events.

There are so so many friendly people and very pet friendly. I definitely love love love living at the Mustang Ranch Apartments!!!! (So does my Dutchess Dae)

I like living at mustang ranch and they've been really helpful as far as working with my financial aid. I wish there was a dog park though and more visitor parking.

Great. I love my apartment. The amenities are great. Everyone I gets jealous when I say I love at mustang. It is truly the best off campus option here in Stephenville.

This is definitely one of the nicest places to live in Stephenville and they are very pet friendly, which is a huge plus. Amenities are very cool as well.

So far living at mustang ranch, my experience has been good. Maintenance is quick, the office is good when you have issues, and the facilities are so nice.

Good. The only complain I have is the extra bills that we have to pay for over amount. The month before this month I used more electricity then the month before and my bill was higher I don't understand that. I was really conservative with my lights and would just leave my windows open for light so I wouldn't have to pay more and it didn't matter.

So far it's been great. The move in was smooth and I have had only a few problem that were taken care of in a timely way. Mustang is a great place to live.

Mustang Ranch has been a great experience so far. I moved in August 2015 with no problems; the grounds are well kept and the amenities are probably my favorite feature. All in all, it's pretty great.

Could us better Internet and cable. The rooms are nice, love the furniture and amenities. Would love to see the laminate flooring in the bedrooms too though

Yall are doing a great job! I love these apartments and hanging out in the clubhouse. The only thing I've noticed a problem with is the trash cans are always full.

In my short time here at mustang ranch, I have loved it. The apartments include everything you'll need at a reasonable price. I love the pool, clubhouse, and fitness facilities. The front office staff is also extremely helpful.

They provide amazing and friendly service. They are always there to respond tour questions immediately. The apartments are a good fit for a college student. I love them.

Definitely the best place for an apartment in stephenville. I really like that Mustang Ranch is very student oriented. However, I do wish the shuttles would start coming back here.

Great place! Very clean. Love having my own bathroom and the kitchen area is very nice too. Wish the rent wasn't so expensive but other than that it's a great place to live at.

This is seriously the only place I would want to live in Stephenville. I've moved around a lot and haven't been more happier than at Mustang.

It's a very nice place but it's very dirty. There's also not a lot of events for residents which is disappointing. But overall, I enjoy it. I do think it is overpriced though.

the complex is kept very clean. Move in can be hectic and they have a good system in place. The workout area is laid out well, the pool is great in the summer!

Everyone in the office is so friendly. My experience here has been nothing but great. I love my roommate and our apartment. everything is kept so nice and clean for us.

So far, I am loving living at Mustang Ranch! Everyone is very friendly and the grounds are very well-kept. The apartment is spacious and perfect for a first apartment!