Very good job! I like how you started using wrist bands because there were a lot of unwanted people walking around. I really like the Rec. I wish the printer worked more smoothly though.

Great! Staff is always friendly and willing to help out! When our apartment flooded, they got it taken care of that night and made sure to compensate for the inconvenience!

Love mustang! Has great amenities, pool, work out room, and computer room. Right in the middle of town, and right down the road from school. Great place to live!

The service is great the staff are so polite and patient! I am so happy to be living in a residency I've always wanted to live in....love the clubhouse! That is my favorite part about this place!

Staff is extremely professional. The apartments in building two are perfect and exactly how I expected them to be. The WiFi probably should be something other than mycampusnet as they have many problems on their own. Maintenance is the fastest I've ever seen at an apartment complex and always fixes the problem the first time. Overall great job. :)

I absolutely love living here!! It's great! The amenities between the pool, work out room, game room, etc are awesome! The apartments are so nice and I have really enjoyed living here!

Great place to live! I got paired with some great roommates. Having the work out area and the pool is such a bonus and they have been very good on follow ups with maintenance requests

It's going pretty good at mustange ranch so far. I like the pool and volleyball area, as well as the clubhouse and weight room area. The only thing is some of these dogs are aggressive when it comes to other pets.

Love living at mustang ranch it has a great staff and great amenities. The pool, weight room, computer lab, and club house are all super nice and very convenient.

Mustang ranch is great! Everyone is so friendly and my apartment is beautiful. I like having the text reminders about rent and everything else.

This is a great place to live with lots of things to do! Mustang Ranch has always accommodated for things that have come to their attention, and have just made this place the place to be.

i love living here. the rooms are all good sized with amazing closets. having a personal bathroom is even better. the kitchen is easy to move around and having my own washer and dyer is completely convenient.

The apartments look really great. I was so surprised the first time I walked in. I honestly never thought I would be living this good while going to college.

I love this place! All or the amenities are great. I also love the security here to keep us safe and to also keep out mom resident from trashing our place!

I love living at Mustang Ranch, Everything is GREAT! The Pool is wonderful, The people are wonderful! Totally planning to stay here till I graduate!

Great apartments!! The pool is awesome and I love the gym! For the most part the noise level isn't bad like most apartments! My dog loves it here so much room to run around.

All the workers here are so friendly! I also love all the amenities the apartment complex provides. I love Mustang Ranch because it's a very nice and fun place to live!

My time here at Mustang Ranch as been great!! The accommodations are wonderful and the staff here is very helpful when I have a question. I plan to stay here until I graduate!

I love living here it's beautiful and the staff is awesome! I lived at the grove last year but living here has been such a better experience! Thank y'all so much!

Love this upscale apartment complex. Love how staff is fast to take care of any issues. Love the amenities. Appreciate everything y'all do to take care of residents

I love the apartments and the amenities that come with living at Mustang Ranch!! Also, I enjoy how quiet and friendly the residents are here, it makes you forget your living with college students.

I love it here!! I have lived at many places here in stephenville and Mustang Ranch has been my favorite, hands down! The staff are some of the nicest people!!

The apartments are very nice and spacious. The parking is the only bad thing. There needs to be either a special designated lot for visitors or visitor tag.