I'm just really excited to live at mustang ranch because the facility and the staff are all so nice and I'm excited to be the first person to live in my room and sleep in my bed.

The atmosphere is just amazing. The place is well kept and the staff are always there to help and answer any question I might have. also it is the cheapest nicest apartments I have lived it.

Everything seems awsome, I have all friends close. The compound is beautiful. the only problems i encountered is that it is Difficult to remove a roommate

I don't live there yet, but I cannot wait! It's so nice and the people who work there really seen to be on top. They are very organized and know their stuff.

I will live here in the fall :) But the staff is nice as far as I know. But I am excited to live there. I just cannot figure out the resident portal.

Awesome complex!!! Don't that expensive. Going to nice to live here. Already looking like a really really pretty property. Can't wait to see what it looks like finished

Havent started living here but im so ready to move in. Everyone looks very friendly and the apartments already look amazing and theyre not even finished

Great and friendly staff! (Hannah). Seems like it's going to be a nice laid back environment to live in. Can't wait to move in and be the first to use everything in my room!

I love living in these apartments. It's an awesome community!!! Friendly staff and neighbors. It's a beautiful apartment complex, very relaxing.

I love the way the apartments look and can't wait to live there. The fact that I get my own washer and dryer sold for me. I hate paying for laundry at Bosque.

I haven't moved in yet, but I know I will love living at MR. The impression I got from the amazing office staff assures me that my time there will be fun, and any problems I have wil be addressed quickly.