This is seriously the only place I would want to live in Stephenville. I've moved around a lot and haven't been more happier than at Mustang.

It's a very nice place but it's very dirty. There's also not a lot of events for residents which is disappointing. But overall, I enjoy it. I do think it is overpriced though.

the complex is kept very clean. Move in can be hectic and they have a good system in place. The workout area is laid out well, the pool is great in the summer!

Everyone in the office is so friendly. My experience here has been nothing but great. I love my roommate and our apartment. everything is kept so nice and clean for us.

So far, I am loving living at Mustang Ranch! Everyone is very friendly and the grounds are very well-kept. The apartment is spacious and perfect for a first apartment!

Ya'll are doing fantastic! I cant wait to move in. Only two more days to go then move in Friday! I took my tour couple weeks ago I fell in love. It looks like its a blast!

Mustang Ranch has made it so easy to step things up for move-in and have made me very excited to move in to my first apartment. They are extremely organized and were up front with everything

I move in August 14 and I'm so excited! So far y'all have been extremely informative and helpful with any questions I have had. I appreciate it and can't wait for move in!

Good environment to spend your college years while attending TSU, Maintenance is normally quick at responding to issues, and the staff is always nice

I really like living here at mustang. The only bad thing is the stairs situation in building four, how the water has been turned off a lot, there aren't trash cans, and electricity. This has been one of the nicest place I have lived in stephenville though.

I enjoy the cleanliness of the apartment complex. You will not find another complex in Stephenville like Mustang Ranch. You get more for the money.

Yall are doing great love how fast yall respond to maitanwnce request as well it's awesome keep up the great work and all the leasing agents are so nice

I have loved living at mustang ranch this past year! The facilities are great and are more than worth what I pay to be able to use them. When I have had problems with anything it has always been taken care of alms it instantly. Best apartment place I have every lived at by far!

I love living at Mustang Ranch. They have great amenities, very clean grounds and a great office staff! :) The maintenance men are quick to assist with anything you need repaired.

Mostly really impressed with Stephenvilles Mustang Ranch. Only complaint would be appliances falling apart and always going over on bills but not being told where we're going over.

I love everything about living at mustang ranch apartments Stephenville. The manager and leasing staff are awesome people and always willing to help! Mantinence is done asap so no waiting around for thing to get done. Would recommend to anyone!

Mustang Ranch is a great place to live! I signed an additional 5 month lease to finish out the Nursing program here at Tarleton. I strongly recommend staying here while in school.

I absolutley love living at MR. You have everything you need right around you. Its accross the street from walmart and a short 2-3min drive from TSU.

I love the environment of Mustang Ranch. The grounds are always clean and the people are very helpful. The amenities of the complex is something hard to pass up.

So far so good. Main reason for picking this place was because it was brand new and the most affordable place I could find. Best part about my room is having my own restroom and shower

Everything is running down in my apartment. Have had to send in several matinance request forms. But all in all the place is perfect just wish all the other people's friends didn't task up our parking all the time

I did not know where to live being a sophomore. I was set on a house, but a house seemed like a lot of work so I ended up signing a lease with my friends. We like the fact that Mustang Ranch is a fully furnished upscale apartment that is affordable.

Mustang is doing quite well. The only complaints are computers running slow and Internet service drops. Also, there seems to be drainage issues in the parking lot.

Nice place, I friendly staff. The apartment location is perfect, Near to everything, Walmart, Univeristy and the main road (377 and 281) and fast food. Perfect for student.

Mustang Ranch is good place to live and the people there will work with you. The amenities are very nice. The people that work there are very professional and helpful.