Have had a great experience at Nashboro Village Apartments. Always wondered what it would be like living at Nashboro Village Apartments. I am happy to call Nashboro Village home.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I enjoy living at the property I havent had any problems if I have to call matience they come right away,the office staff is very friendly I love them all..

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

it's great here. I am loving it. my kids love to stay home. I hope it is not cold in the winter . the rooms are large thy might consume more heating energy.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I love my apartment i think it is a bit expensive but it has a great location and most of the time its quiet so i enjoy staying here the office people are nice to

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

It was fast and easy. Staff very friendly and helpful with all questions and concerns. Would definitely recommend to others. Plus there is multiple restaurants around.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Great place to stay!!!!!! Happy to be here.... can’t wait to renew our lease in the beginning of the year! Nice neighbors and clean!!! I love that it’s affordable!

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Absolutely love the way my repairs are completed in a timely fashion, love the cleaner buildings looks much nicer. However, when the painters came they ripped up my patio floors leaving paint chips everywhere, other than that, it's been pretty good thurs far

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I have had a really great experience so far. When we moved in we were not happy with the apartment we were given. One of the leasing agents Jessica went in and really made sure we were happy with what we got thank you so much 😊

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I love it , super quiet and very safe , also the neighbors are so nice.the service is great ,and the lease office employees are very friendly and helpful.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

It’s quiet, the neighbors are friendly and it’s close to a lot of stores. The community itself is big so I recommend getting a bike but if you like walking you’ll get a workout in

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Overall my experience with nashboro village has been a positive one. I have been here over 4 years and my main complaint will be my repeat attempts to get my carpet repaired or replaced from the wear and tear it has experienced. I have contacted the office several times in the last year and still nothing. My next step will be going to upper management if necessary.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Been here very briefly so far, but have enjoyed it to this point. On move in the Apartment appeared as promised, very clean and with few scratches and dents around the area. The neighbors have been fantastic, and we are excited to continue our stay!

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

We just moved in and so far the experience has been good. The property is HUGE and I think the staff is overwhelmed but they're responsive and attentive (you may just have to wait a little bit longer.) Our apartment is laid out nicely and the surrounding area is breathtakingly beautiful. So far, we're happy to be here!

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

We have had a great experience with our move in and all the application process. The Amenities that are available are also great. The area feels more like a community then it does and apartment complex! We love it.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I love it here already. It's quite and cozy. I like the landlord they were nice and friendly. I would recommend this place to live. Courtney was of great help.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Liking it so far. Seems quiet , people stay to theirselves. They keep up with the area in cutting grass and all. The staff really do try to help as well.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

For the most part I really enjoyed my 3 years in Nashboro Village. My recent move was necessary due to health problems and I moved to be near family again. The front office always managed to resolve any problems and my neighbors were nice. The grounds were kept up daily and the amenities are numerous. I would recommend Nashboro Village to friends and neighbors in the Nashville community.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I love this residence so far. My favorite thing about this community is the amenities. Staff is always nice. Laundry is a very great plus onto this place.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Great! Nice people at the office! I really enjoy living here. It’s very peaceful and relaxing to say the least. They have everything I need right here!

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

The area is very convenience has stores closed by , just about 20 to 30 minutes from work, Kroger, Walgreens just around the corner. Great choice I’m glad I’m in these community. Before choosing this community area I went 2 other areas not what I expected didn’t quite fit what I was looking for . Here I did Felt I’m home. Thank you Sherry .

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Some neighbor kids like throwing rocks at our door. I don't think they mean harm but it's really unnerving. Also a big issue is that delivery people cannot find our apartment because there is no signage near our home and no way for anyone driving to our home to know how to find us.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I enjoy living here no problems the front office always has an answer for my questions and a solution to what ever problems I may have. I do wish they had a gym on site tho

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I travel for work, so anytime I come back in town the staff is always pleasant to speak to. I never have any issues with picking up packages or anything. If I ever have any concerns, they are always taken care of.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Great community! Love it!!! Every time I have a problem they are there quick to fix it without any issues. They never take long and always a fast response

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I’ve had a great experience so far! I suggest Nashboro village to anyone who is looking for a clean and quiet place to call home. My only concern is the security with this being such a large property.