I’m just lost for words after being here for a year...wish I could of had just a little better experience for the price. I would never recommend now.

Worst apartments I've ever lived at staff is rude & dismissive of our safety concerns I wouldn't recommend this place to my worst enemy. Looking forward to moving out

Leak in the apt for over two weeks. Nobody reached out. Maintenance sup never called me. No telling what kind of mold might of built up. Ready for lease to end.

My neighbors cars were broken into. There is trash in the parking lot. New neighbors are very loud at night. Since spring is here, mandatory bug spraying shout be posted.

Living here was probably my biggest mistake but if you’re looking for a place as a first time renter then this is the place. Otherwise, push on.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Dorenda isn't the nicest person . When I come in to pay rent I feel like she always has a bad mood. Or when I ask about something getting done in the apartment it never gets done and does not bother her one bit.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Haven’t enjoyed my residence since I moved here , been problems and no one has reached out yet to give me a call or come to my apartment constantly been putting in orders because I come home and almost every day there is leaks coming down into my hall bathroom leaving water and urine on my floor where I’m washing everyday because of this problem and maintenance haven’t got back with me nor the office I’m so over this complex

I have been calling for almost 3 weeks to renew my lease. Leasing manager has not called me back. I was told they were short staffed which I understand...but 3 weeks.......otherwise no issues

There have been no prevention methods or security measures placed into effect despite the obvious need for such. Parking spaces should be numbered for residents and a visitor parking area labeled.

Wouldn’t recommend this apartment community because apartment badly needs updates in bathrooms, gutters are about to fall off of my building & rent is constantly being raised everytime you renew a lease....not worth the money you pay for rent

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

People let their pets poop where ever. Been having this problem last 3 years and property refuses to do anything. Things in apt are always breaking or clogging. They painted the outside but haven't updated inside. Real bad spider problem inside apt. Spider webs everywhere outside have to walk with mask on. Poor lighting at night. Not enough parking.

After four years and a lot of money one big disappointment staff change like lanes on a highway no accountability with management lies about any concerns you bring to their attention they refuse to properly maintain facility the only nice place is the office because they want to fool prospective tenants once you sign a lease you are toast and don’t you dare call up there and ask them to fix anything they will dismiss you like a foster child they don’t even send out lease renewals incompetent staff I wouldn’t be surprised if they are pocketing money on the side cause they will add all kind of fees to your acct without any validity. They run this place like section 8 your as good as the next check I wouldn’t send my worst enemy to live here they don’t care about the tenants every other week you see tenants moving out then you will see undocumented workers aka Mexicans sleeping in trucks while they paint and replace carpet. Very dissatisfied worst decision ever moving here and the worst part is when you speak up they complain about you requesting accountability corporate is no use they will tell you send an email and wait three days for a response only to do nothing they just collection over here slum lords. I have made it my personal mission to expose the powers that be I will not sleep on this they have discriminated against the wrong person I will make sure the world knows this is not the place to move your just a number. Rather I would tell people go to a smaller community where everybody knows your name.

We originally chose this complex because it was on the cheaper side and seemed like a nice area with spacious units. The first year was met with few and far in between complaints, but now they have hiked our rent up considerably and we have experienced a lot of issue with parking and noise.

Slow about any follow up of any kind, management can not be reached unless it's related to rent or fee payments. The laundry room cost are expensive. it would nicer if there was one set price. The driveway has too many potholes.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Kitchen is outdated and apartment smelled like smoke when I first moved in and toilet was dirty and tub is peeling off. I'm really disappointed.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

From maintenance to the office staff the whole community is going downhill, fast. Personally, some points and a giftcard every few months doesn't make up for all the neglect to my home and terrible service I receive. Get it together Nashboro.

They still haven’t fixed our oven, the bathtub drains really fast when full. The price is the only reason I’m here at this point. I recommend any other place.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Not the best customer service I’ve seen and they do not answer their phones when office hours are open. Sometimes I want to pack up and move away as paying the lease cancellation fee would be better than living here.

The downstairs neighbors are up all hours a night slamming doors screaming At each other blasting their music have asked them multiple times to keep it down but they continue to do it

Price is way too high for a 2 bedroom i would better off putting a down-payment on a home. People are friendly as in the neighbors, office people are rude at times and unprofessional, the maintenance people are awsome at there job in repairs. Overall my biggest complaint are the prices to rent its rediclious high.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

The complex seem quiet which I love , but I don’t like the fact my apartment first apartment at that is unfinished and I’m having to constantly call ab things that should have been done before I moved in .

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

The physical conditions of the outside of Doubletree are bad. There is green mold on siding as well as black mold on patios. Pressure wash!

Moved in and doesn't look like carpet was swept, dryer was filthy and full of lint. Fireplace has cobwebs. Dryer bent tube vents into bathroom, not exterior bent???? What is going on eithnthis place? Would not have moved in if I would have know n this is how it was going to be...

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Just here out of convenience. The school is close, the job is close and all of the local stores. It's an ok environment the school is fine just waiting until it's the right time to move.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I think everyone except actual residents use the pools, also making it impossible to park anywhere near my apartment. Our neighbor saw a guy trying to get in a bunch of cars at 4:30am. Maintenance came unannounced and left me without a/c, no water heater, no stove, and they left the key in the door!