Dorenda isn't the nicest person . When I come in to pay rent I feel like she always has a bad mood. Or when I ask about something getting done in the apartment it never gets done and does not bother her one bit.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

My neighbors cars were broken into. There is trash in the parking lot. New neighbors are very loud at night. Since spring is here, mandatory bug spraying shout be posted.

I have been calling for almost 3 weeks to renew my lease. Leasing manager has not called me back. I was told they were short staffed which I understand...but 3 weeks.......otherwise no issues

After four years and a lot of money one big disappointment staff change like lanes on a highway no accountability with management lies about any concerns you bring to their attention they refuse to properly maintain facility the only nice place is the office because they want to fool prospective tenants once you sign a lease you are toast and don’t you dare call up there and ask them to fix anything they will dismiss you like a foster child they don’t even send out lease renewals incompetent staff I wouldn’t be surprised if they are pocketing money on the side cause they will add all kind of fees to your acct without any validity. They run this place like section 8 your as good as the next check I wouldn’t send my worst enemy to live here they don’t care about the tenants every other week you see tenants moving out then you will see undocumented workers aka Mexicans sleeping in trucks while they paint and replace carpet. Very dissatisfied worst decision ever moving here and the worst part is when you speak up they complain about you requesting accountability corporate is no use they will tell you send an email and wait three days for a response only to do nothing they just collection over here slum lords. I have made it my personal mission to expose the powers that be I will not sleep on this they have discriminated against the wrong person I will make sure the world knows this is not the place to move your just a number. Rather I would tell people go to a smaller community where everybody knows your name.

Worst apartments I've ever lived at staff is rude & dismissive of our safety concerns I wouldn't recommend this place to my worst enemy. Looking forward to moving out

Slow about any follow up of any kind, management can not be reached unless it's related to rent or fee payments. The laundry room cost are expensive. it would nicer if there was one set price. The driveway has too many potholes.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

People let their pets poop where ever. Been having this problem last 3 years and property refuses to do anything. Things in apt are always breaking or clogging. They painted the outside but haven't updated inside. Real bad spider problem inside apt. Spider webs everywhere outside have to walk with mask on. Poor lighting at night. Not enough parking.

Village green is loud, high crime at night, and very over priced for the way it looks. Wouldnt recommend village green to anyone else. And the staff I've dealt with at the office are never promising to return calls, and somewhat disrespectful. Overall disappointed.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

The physical conditions of the outside of Doubletree are bad. There is green mold on siding as well as black mold on patios. Pressure wash!

Kitchen is outdated and apartment smelled like smoke when I first moved in and toilet was dirty and tub is peeling off. I'm really disappointed.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Absolutely ridiculous. Move in repairs haven't been completed since move in. Called several times but still no results. Leaky faucet, ceiling in bathroom falling down, paint drips on the carpet, carpet wasn't properly cleaned, etc. I could go on and on but no one in that office cares.

Parking lot looks like a junk yard. Broken down cars every weekend. Right now there is one sitting by the mailbox that is missing a hood and passenger door - but it's OK, they covered it up. I get a nasty letter for a non working grill on my patio, but you can walk through on a weekend see people grilling on their patios and balcony's. The place is so energy inefficient, when the wind blows, you can feel it through the windows and around every outlet and switch plate.

Maintainance requests = 👎 Laundry facilities = 👎 Price of rent = 👎 Physical look of apartments = 👎 But it is close to kroger, the airport, little Cesar's, Walmart, Lebanon pike, opry mills, etc.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

maintenance is very slow. I love the area and being near the gold course. appliances, cabinets, and floors very outdated. however, i love the space that i have.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

The parking is terrible . landscaping could be better for the price of the apartments. It's really poor. Also Village Green looks like a dump compared to the other apartment communities in Nashboro Village. But the rent is still ridiculous. Out of all the years I've lived here thearly last 2 have been the worst ever!

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

The downstairs neighbors are up all hours a night slamming doors screaming At each other blasting their music have asked them multiple times to keep it down but they continue to do it

Slow to respond...heating in apartment does not balance well. Pot holes in deerfield needs to be fixed. Staffers don't communicate well. Not staying Longer

Price is way too high for a 2 bedroom i would better off putting a down-payment on a home. People are friendly as in the neighbors, office people are rude at times and unprofessional, the maintenance people are awsome at there job in repairs. Overall my biggest complaint are the prices to rent its rediclious high.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Moved in and doesn't look like carpet was swept, dryer was filthy and full of lint. Fireplace has cobwebs. Dryer bent tube vents into bathroom, not exterior bent???? What is going on eithnthis place? Would not have moved in if I would have know n this is how it was going to be...

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

They have yet come to fix the maintenance issues we have. They entry drive thru needs to be fixed. The laundry code does not allow entry. Not happy!

It’s not bad just the parking spaces at Village Green is ridiculous at night because I can’t get a spot in front of my own place. Shower pressure in our bathroom continues to switch hot to cold.

Been at this apartment complex for 4 years, neighbors can be loud ,staff are nice and quick to handle maintenances request but are short on maintenance personnel ..im still waiting on my laundry door almost 2 months later

I think minor things can be proactively updated. I was recently locked out of my apartment due to the lock being old. Upon watching maintenance break the lock I noticed the wood around the door knob to be old, soft and nearly rotten.

I work long hours almost 7 days a week and I really miss there being a drop box to pay rent, I wish there was a way to reconstitute this feature and having a 20 fee to pay online is no fun.

I like my apartment but the attentiveness to needs is less than par. The walkway to my apartment is constantly dirty and overrun with spiders and webs.