I work long hours almost 7 days a week and I really miss there being a drop box to pay rent, I wish there was a way to reconstitute this feature and having a 20 fee to pay online is no fun.

I've been living in Nashboro Village for going on 3 months now and while I love the apartment it lacks the time and attention given to internal and external maintenance to be considered luxury apartments. The first night of using my shower, the handle came off in my hand... it's not fixed you this day. With something so simply, how would you feel paying well over $1000+ in rent because the cost changes monthly never going down but up and it takes months to get anything fixed or cleaned?

Daniel at the front desk is amazing. Other front desk staff need further training regarding dealing with residents and there problems. Matt in the accounting department is great Laura from Maintence is really good however that deparent seems very understaff due to response times on device calls. Maitnence budget needs to be increased as they are always out of things that need to be fixed. Ex. Kitchen light fixtures. My screen door was taken away to get fixed about a month ago however I was told some people have been waiting a year to get there's fixed!! That's ridiculous. I have rented from various properties and overall I have to say if it wasn't for Daniel in the front office I would of actually broken my lease here.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

This apartment is not worth we pay. The people that live here are rude and most of the staff other than Lisa could careless what happens here. Its an over priced 1 bedroom.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Not happy but can’t move at this time. They never sprayed my apartment but told me they didn’t when it was confirmed they had trouble entering the unit.they gym is closed yet they still advertising we have a gym. It will be closed for a year until it’s opened.

We have no security here, that's Not safe. Office People Matt and a few others are Great. The parking it the worse, especially if you have a handicap sticker. No one respect the signs...and No-one can make them. That's Not Cool

Maintenance men will steal from your apartment and still sign their work order and the office will justify their poor actions. The apartment space is great the rest is disorderly and rude workers

My apartment has many issues. Our toilet wasn't flushing, we called maintenance but after two days we fixed it ourselves. The oven doesn't open fully because the cabinet handles are in the pay. One kitchen drawer is missing a handle bar, however if it was there the oven wouldn't open at all. Spiders are everywhere. The bedroom door is uneven and won't close properly. There isn't an outlet by the fireplace. The showers are dirty. However you get what you pay for.

i have had several problems with this company in the two years that we have lived there. we only moved here because it was a rush decision due to our home flooding.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

It’s not bad just the parking spaces at Village Green is ridiculous at night because I can’t get a spot in front of my own place. Shower pressure in our bathroom continues to switch hot to cold.

Honestly, the community looks good from outside, the landscape and golf course. The main focus is the apartments which are not in the best condition. Since Ive lived here (almost 2 years) I've had my water heater burst, my AC leaked and fixed twice. It flooded the carpet which I've had to get pulled up and cleaned 3 times because of mildew. The floor to my bathroom is coming up and the inside of my tub is peeling. The maintenance does a poor and quick patch job to cover the real problems just so the management can quickly sell the apartment. Also we can't use all the pools this summer, due to them not being up to code and leaks to fix. This should've been done long before summer started, we pay for these ammenities and now can't use them because of negligence. The pool that is available isn't cleaned on a weekly basis it's an incubation of infection and sickness waiting to happen. The pool chairs are rusted and need serious upgrade. And of course parking, we should have assigned spots, I'm tired of coming home and not having a parking spot, so many people leave their cars and bikes here that don't live here. They should be towed, and tenants should have guarenteed parking. The gym has outdated equipment and there's been a huge leak in the ceiling with water running down next to the equipment for months. That's definitely not safe. How about putting money in the apartments and ammenities and not just the golf course and tennis courts. It's VERY misleading!

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Wish people would stop parking in the walkway from the parking lot to the sidewalk. Complain and nothing seems to be done about it. The stairs and entryway to our building is always littered with trash including chewed up chicken wing bones-disgusting! And one of our neighbors has had a plastic kitchen toy outside his front door for over a month and it's growing mold and every time my daughter walks out our door she runs to it and tries to play and we have to chase her to keep her away from the nasty thing. Wish it would was gone and you didn't have to tip toe down around trash to get to and from your apartment.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Up grades to inside of appts are rare if at all done for residents. Roaches are a constant battle. A resident is forced to purchase roach poison themselves to somewhat control the problem. Treatment by Bug Co. simply is not helpful. Outside lighting outages take several weeks to restore. A resident is forced to repeatedly call management for help with such things. Seems inter office communications at the management office is very poor. Sidewalks and curbs do not accommodate handicap individuals using a walker or any other type of device for support. Security and safety simply is NOT A PRIORITY IN THIS LIVING COMPLEX.

My master bedroom window still doesn't lock. The trash areas are still always a mess. I am over charged every month for water consumption. It's more expensive here than it was at my last place, where there were two other people living with me... and one took 3 showers a day.

My dryer has not worked since I've been here no one has come to check it or has contacted me to say when they will. I also have been waiting for someone in management to contact me concerning a matter and no one has yet.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I have grown to tolerate the community here in Nashboro Village, I don't partically care for our apartment but it has grown on us, we decided to renew our lease.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

The interior of the apartment is nice and somewhat modern. The outside is horrible. The apartment across from us is trashed, and the blinds are all destroyed. The trash is always overflowing. The parking lot is crumbling. The office never let's you know when you have a package delivered. We had multiple packages that we reported as stolen because they were delivered to the front office, when they were usually delivered to our door, and noone contacted us that they were sitting in the office. There is absolutely NO sound insulation and hear everything that goes on upstairs. I would never recommend this place to someone.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

The rent is too high for these tiny apartments. Put in a work order 4 months ago to get our toilets fixed. Still using buckets of water to flush.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Wasn’t pleased with my apartment not being ready when I arrived from moving out of state. I was however happy with how quickly the issues I had with the apartment were resolved. The staff is very kind as well.

Poor communication between residents and Nashboro Village. Our oven still has yet to be fix and it’s been 2 weeks. We also have complaining neighbors who reported us twice because we had to move furniture in at 10 p.m

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Bad Communication To Workers And Occupants On subjects such as Apartment maintenance visits that are constantly unannounced, and late notice on important changes

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

The apartment itself is really nice. My issue is that my car was stolen. Then my water smells terrible. The hot water heater needs to be replaced. I shouldn’t have to be aggressive with management for you to fix something.

I'm about to complete my 3rd lease here and I feel the property has gone down a lot in that time. The buildings have been renovated outside, but the insides are falling apart. I also no longer feel safe living here.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Bottom line up front, Had I taken 30 minutes to make a closer inspection, I would not have leased the apartment and would have gone elsewhere. Very old apartment, Apparently minimum maintenance performed. Refridgerator noisy & fan sounds like its hitting something, balcony very doors difficult to open, HVAC and water heater closet in the hallway filthy, not cleaned for along long time, windows inside dirty and not cleaned for some time, paint on the outside of the windows and gery dirty, dishwasher very noisy and banging sound when changing cycles. Scratching noises coming from HVAC ducts, no light fixture or ceiling fan in the bedroom, bathroom tile cracked and missing grout around many tiles & black stain marks in some of the grout around tiles. Trash in the parking lot. Prople Walking dogs do not clean up after their animals after deficating. Living Room window blinds fell of the wall mount when I attempted to raise them, Etc., etc., etc.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

If when can get control of the bugs that would be great. everything else is okay. oh yeah the parking lots can ue some fixing . pot wholes every where in the complexes