It was a great time at the apartment and I the staff was great specially ms. Faith . She was a great employee and so helpful. I enjoyed it there .

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I have lived in nashboro village for about 2 years now and I haven't had any bad experiences. The maintenance team responds fast and the office staff is pretty nice. The only thing I wish I had was a 1st floor apartment.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Fantastic staff amazing community. It's the best place I can think of for me andy little families first home I look forward to many months to come. Thank you.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Nashboro Village is a great place to live. We needed a short term lease and were able to come here for four months until our home was built. The place is clean and the office staff is very helpful.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Love living at Nashboro Village. I've been at NV since Jan 2015 and am very pleased with the staff here as well as the up kept grounds. Private, and conveniently located just fifteen minutes from downtown Nashville!

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I really have no complaints at all at this moment and everyone is always friendly and very helpful when needed! I love if maintenance is going to happen I always know in advance--even if it is an inconvenience (like when the water was off for a lot of days-Hahahaha)!

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

My experience living here is great. When I first moved in and had a problem, maintenance was on top of their job. Everything is so convient and the office staff is very nice and concerning.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Some residents need to take trash off of their porches. Not flower pots, but trash and not let it lay around and get wet. This is in Village Green Apts.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

The complex grounds are generally well kept; with the landscaping crew coming out to do the areas regularly. They respond if there are cracks or potholes in the roads, if you have trouble with the laundry rooms and I've never had any issues with maintenance taking a long time to respond to my concerns. (Typically one business day)

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

So far so good. I'm new to the community and have no complaints! :) ... Aside from the guy across the street that sings at the top of his lungs on a daily basis. Lol. The maintenance men are friendly fast and efficient. :)

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I love my new apartment in deerfield!!! Its so clean an spacious. The office staff have been so fiendly and helpful during the process of me getting my 1st apartment

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

nashborovillage have friendly staff and the area is nice and clean. They have a outside pool for the residents and a full gym if you want to get in shape. They have a tennis court and a nice area for golfing. If you need your laundry done and the laundry mat is close nashborovillage have a overnight laundry room that is available for residents.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Love living here so peaceful and quiet best place ever to rent from I've been here almost a year and I have no complaints I recommend anyone looking for a nice quiet place to live to come here

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I have not been here long but its quiet and the office management is very nice and they get things done when you have a maintenance request.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I love my new home the staff here is great they're here to help you anytime. I love how it has seven pools you can use any of them when you're a resident

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Great place to live!!!!!!! The staff is very friendly and helpful. Community is beautiful with many great amenities. Really great full that my family and I moved here.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

You guys have a very good community and staff and always here when we need you ,thank you Nashboro Village staff. When something is wrong maintence is always happy to help

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

LOVE IT. I've lived here over 12 years & NEVER had any problems. Office staff & maintenance guys are all courteous & helpful. The lighting outside is sufficient and the grounds are always gorgeous. In my 2 BR the rooms are very spacious and I have antique furniture (big). You'll love it.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

The management in the leasing office are always so helpful and diligent in resolving maintenance requests. I have never had any issues with how the staff conducts themselves.