Staff is really friendly. The process started out a little bumpy. However, the other staff member jumped in a smooth things out. I really appreciate the team work.

Great place to live, quiet, the staff and maintenance Crew are awesome I’m very happy in this community looking forward for an upgrade sometime next year .

So far my experience has been satisfactory. Initially I was a little worried about the customer service and the willingness of the leasing office to fulfill their promises on getting this resolved originally regarding my move in date, etc. The leasing agent I worked with was very helpful and she went above and beyond to make sure I was taken care of regardless of miscommunication with others in the office. I believe so far I made a great decision in becoming a resident of Nashboro Village.

Its been great so far. I'm on my second lease. I work from home and it's nice and quiet in the daytime. Looking forward to the nice cool weather coming up

So far my apartment is nice and the area of Deerfield I'm in is very peaceful. There's also more amenities here than most places so that's cool too.

Very nice , peaceful & quiet community staff is very friendly it’s not a lot of noise very big spacious apartments I fell In love when I moved in

Fast help with maintenance and very nice. Also the office lady helped my guest who was visiting when she locked herself out and was really kind

Enjoy my stay here! I have been here 3 years and i have no problem. My neighbors are the absolute best! And its so close to my nearest kroger.

Been here for 2 weeks and I love it!! Great staff!! Great apartment!! Clean everywhere I look and go!! Not meet a lot of neighbors but I will in time.

Even though I haven't lived here long I am very happy living here.my neighbors and office staff have been great. I should have moved here a long time ago.

Very nice apartments, lovely neighbors, and everyone who works int the office and always happy to help. I’ve never lived in a place where the help anytime with anything

I absolutely love living here! Been here for a little over a month and it’s so peaceful and quiet. Neighbors are friendly as well. Such a nice place to call home.

The community is very nice. I love that it’s close to everything. They’ve been extremely helpful and very accommodating! The staff has gone above and beyond to take care of me.

I've never had an issue with the staff, they have always been awesome to me and very helpful, Jessica, Sherry and Peyton are great! I love the response time of maintenance when I put my request in online as well! I am renewing my lease and moving into a 3 bedroom and Jessica made that transformation effortless and we have our neighbors great friends!

I love living here. The place is so peaceful, my neighbor are really friendly. I love have my own washer and dryer in my apartment and fireplace

My experience has been nice the office staff is great the only issue i may have had was the neighbors down stairs are very loud i can never park close to my apartment because of people that dont live here or live on the side parks there other than that its been a good experience shout out to tachina in the office finance she have really been a great help to me

So far so good . Everyone has been very nice an helpful. I just love that everyone I’ve very knowledgeable about what’s going on if they don’t know they find out

Living here has been a Blessing to me in my time of need,NO issues getting an apartment with great courteous customer service anything you need is addressed immediately and the grounds are beautifully kept and very inviting!!

It was great, the people in the office were very nice. They took the time out to help me when they were busy now I live in a Beautiful apartment. Thanks Nashboro Village.

No complaints so far. Neighbors are friendly . We also like that we don’t have to fight over parking spot. Are area is clean and neat. Really enjoying the apt.

Just renewed my lease for another year, moved to a different apartment and everything went smoothly. Great location and reasonable rent for Nashville.

Anytime I have a concern or question it is always answered. Maintenance is usually pretty quick about fixing things. Overall, a good community to live in.

Great area to live staff is the leasing office are awesome. maintenance staff friendly with a smile parking areas are always clean grass trees nice trim

Good so far. Enjoying my apartment and the community. Really appreciate the new mailboxes with storage space for bigger packages. So far so good 🙂

Overall the best. First time I love it here very quiet. Most definitely I will be signing my least again. Staff is very friendly and organized.