So far so good . Everyone has been very nice an helpful. I just love that everyone I’ve very knowledgeable about what’s going on if they don’t know they find out

i love my apartment & the location. plenty of space for a one bedroom. balcony is very huge and a lot of space for storage. for my building there is plenty of spots

Very nice apartments, lovely neighbors, and everyone who works int the office and always happy to help. I’ve never lived in a place where the help anytime with anything

Great area to live staff is the leasing office are awesome. maintenance staff friendly with a smile parking areas are always clean grass trees nice trim

I absolutely love living here! Been here for a little over a month and it’s so peaceful and quiet. Neighbors are friendly as well. Such a nice place to call home.

The community is very nice. I love that it’s close to everything. They’ve been extremely helpful and very accommodating! The staff has gone above and beyond to take care of me.

I’ve been enjoying living Nashboro, very quiet and nice community .The area is convenient to shopping center which I love makes it easy to go and come right back home.Really a pleasant area to live.

I love my apartment! Not so crazy about the outside and parking but my apartment is perfect for me. It’s cozy and home. The staff is excellent to work with.

I've never had an issue with the staff, they have always been awesome to me and very helpful, Jessica, Sherry and Peyton are great! I love the response time of maintenance when I put my request in online as well! I am renewing my lease and moving into a 3 bedroom and Jessica made that transformation effortless and we have our neighbors great friends!

Been living here since June,so far it's good. Havent had any major issues and my neighbors are pretty nice and well mannered. Plus my fiance and I love the pool in the summer.

Staff is really friendly. The process started out a little bumpy. However, the other staff member jumped in a smooth things out. I really appreciate the team work.

It was great, the people in the office were very nice. They took the time out to help me when they were busy now I live in a Beautiful apartment. Thanks Nashboro Village.

Great place to live, quiet, the staff and maintenance Crew are awesome I’m very happy in this community looking forward for an upgrade sometime next year .

Just renewed my lease for another year, moved to a different apartment and everything went smoothly. Great location and reasonable rent for Nashville.

So far my experience has been satisfactory. Initially I was a little worried about the customer service and the willingness of the leasing office to fulfill their promises on getting this resolved originally regarding my move in date, etc. The leasing agent I worked with was very helpful and she went above and beyond to make sure I was taken care of regardless of miscommunication with others in the office. I believe so far I made a great decision in becoming a resident of Nashboro Village.

Good so far. Enjoying my apartment and the community. Really appreciate the new mailboxes with storage space for bigger packages. So far so good 🙂

Enjoy my stay here! I have been here 3 years and i have no problem. My neighbors are the absolute best! And its so close to my nearest kroger.

I love living here. The place is so peaceful, my neighbor are really friendly. I love have my own washer and dryer in my apartment and fireplace

My experience has been nice the office staff is great the only issue i may have had was the neighbors down stairs are very loud i can never park close to my apartment because of people that dont live here or live on the side parks there other than that its been a good experience shout out to tachina in the office finance she have really been a great help to me

Our apartment has flooded twice since we moved in in June. Once because the upstairs neighbors forgot to turn off their washer hookup, and the second time because the main plumbing pipe outside ended up being clogged. Maintenance was amazing both times. Responded quickly and did everything they could to assist. Thank you so much!

Anytime I have a concern or question it is always answered. Maintenance is usually pretty quick about fixing things. Overall, a good community to live in.

The neighborhood is really well. I haven’t had any major issues. Maintenance issues are fixed within a few days. You do have to actually visit to get a response and file complaints. I feel like they’re handled faster if you’re in person.

Living here has been a Blessing to me in my time of need,NO issues getting an apartment with great courteous customer service anything you need is addressed immediately and the grounds are beautifully kept and very inviting!!

Fast help with maintenance and very nice. Also the office lady helped my guest who was visiting when she locked herself out and was really kind

This is a really lovely community. The scenery is immaculate and the location is second to none. I look forward to long stay here. My next home will be a house lol.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments