I love the community. It’s quiet, not a lot of kids running around making noise and the grounds are always clean. Sometimes parking is a problem

Enjoying the community. I feel safe and it’s a quiet place to live. I don’t like how Peking is first come first serve because I have a newborn but I still find parking within my area

It has been nice living here. The maintenance crew is very responsive and prompt. The neighborhood I live in has had mostly consistent neighbors.

It's been very nice and quiet I love sitting on my patio when the weather permit and enjoy the peacefulness. My patio back is trees and behind the trees is the golf course so there is no traffic back here.

I’ve only been here a few months But I have had no issues. Except when the leasing agent failed to mention that you pay your own utilities.. but it’s all good besides that

The community is very quiet and the people are really friendly! Moving in was easy and I even had a neighbor offer me some help with moving my bed

I've lived here since 2012. I haven't had too many complaints. There's pros and cons to any place but I'm actually satisfied. And everything I need is close to me....my church, grocery store, bank, etc.

The people in 253 VG are really loud and inconsiderate. Other than the noise and trash outside randomly its cool... the 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom for under 900 is lit

So far this is a great community. The staff was extremely helpful. Maintenance is great as well. The entire process was smooth. I’m so excited to be here.

Sherry, was Wonderful. She made sure that my apartment was ready, did several walk throughs to make sure I would be pleased. I'm very happy with my decision to live at Nashboro village.

Wish they would put up a taller fence for the golf field. Golf balls hit Apts every time. Pressure wash the patios once a year would be awesome, but you get what's on sale.

I just moved in but so far so good. It’s been quite and when I made a maintenance request to have something fixed, they came right out. I’m loving it so far.

Great customer service very helpful everyone in the office is very friendly and professional I’m very thankful that Nashboro village gave me a second chance when nobody else would

Overall we like the apartments. We would like it if the gym were open. It is more convenient to have the gym on site then going offsite. However, we really like the neighborhood and have a a good experience.

It’s great! No noisy neighbors and good air and heat. Hot water!!! Parking with covers and a really really big balcony. Plenty of privacy on the balcony as well.

It is going good so far, there's some issues with my AC system that hasn't been fix.But Hoppefully they'll get fix by a few weeks. I would recommend this community.

So far it's been more then what I expected it's quite how I like it. It's a couple of pot holes that needs repair but besides that it's cool. The office staff are nice friendly and helpful

This community is the best to live in. The people are very nice and if you have to have maintenance it gets done very quickly. The grounds are well kept and very clean.

Apartment is good. Haven’t had any real major problems since I moved in. The community seems to be becoming more at risk. Hearing nearby gunshots is becoming increasingly more common, but my area seems to be pretty safe...for now. Overall, I’m pretty satisfied. There’s no perfect apartment after all.

With the exception of the noise that is constant next door to me upstairs. I think overall the Community of Doubletree is a very nice place to live.

2nd night I lived here some one broke into my car. Complex should invest in cameras. My apartment is quiet and quaint. I like my view of trees.

Been here for almost a year... things are a lot better... its quiet now. Not really much to say at this point... everything is awesome thanks

Been here for 8 years love it.I jave had all my family move in nashboro village.We live all over and up on the hill.Its beneficial to all of us

I love living here, it's so close to everything and always so tidy. The staff and neighbors are always so friendly. Nashboro Village is a great place to live.

Very good! Quiet and spacious. The neighborhood is close shopping and interstate. Easy access to work. I am very pleased with the amenities and space.