Our apartment has mold and water is coming from the walls. We called the apartment office and the blew us off for 4 days on to tell us we have to move because it’s a foundation issue. They aren’t willing to Compensate us for the short notice and inconvenience. They tried to move us to a smaller apartment that doesn’t work for my family. This is awful. Not to mention the bugs and the back door and wood panel is completely decayed they put us off time and time again.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

The move in process was quite simple. The staff was very supportive and helped me take care of everything. They had no problem answering all of my questions and showing me anything I asked about.

Peyton that works in the office is nice. I don’t like that no one answers the phone when you call the office. I also don’t like that if you leave a message, no one returns your call. The pool on my neighborhood is always dirty. My neighbor plays music loudly early in the morning (6 am).

All the pools aren’t open. Lack of cleaning the grounds. Gutters near my place have trees growing in them. Very poor care . Doesn’t seem to be well maintained every where u look there is trash, branches or something broken.

Stay is great spacious and quiet neighbors mostly clean and keep to themselves grounds are kept clean. I like it so far hasn’t been long of a stay just yet

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

love my apartment but the random kids on my property and playing with my door and patio is not fun. The only other problem is the many spiders. and it's almost the end of June and the pool isn't open

I travel for work, so it’s awesome to be able to have my packages delivered and held at the leasing office. Also, anytime a maintenance request is placed, it’s fixed within the next day (from my experiences).

My experience living here has been great... The office staff is wonderful. We have lived here for 4 years and we love it!!! They keep the grounds clean.

As my lease comes up I’m happy with the stay I had. My one thing is I wish that the maintenance crew would take issues more serious and be more professional. The one maintenance guy who was the best was Ivan he was always quick and got the job done correctly.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

It is very big and spacious for the price and sigh I love it... the fishing area l, living room is big I love the kitchen, the master closet....

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

The apartment complex wasn't bad. Just needed more of a modern update as well as certain people within the leasing office. Seems like the females knew how to handle issues and get things done whereas anyone else can drop the ball. Other than that not bad, I personally wouldn't live here again but for what it was...

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Living here is great. Peaceful & quite. The pools are nice and clean. The staff here is very very friendly. Only one down fall about this community is the parking, not much parking available to actual residents and then there are broke down or cars with expired tags parked in the spaces near the home. I wish these people with those cars would park them on the other side where there is ample parking

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Sometime too noise smoking pot area not clean people talking , area could be clean , upgrade appliance mainteance needs to be more curious

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Overall a good experience. I am in a pleasant area and have had no problems since living here. My only complaint is not getting my carpet replaced after reporting its wear and tear almost a year ago.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

It’s been somewhat satisfactory. The apt itself is nice, the pavement not nearly as much, and the pool is often closed without any notice, which would be the least expected.

Living here has been good so far. I like the amenities that my apartments offers. I also like the proximity to a lot food places and grocery stores.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

This is a nice place to live I just wish I had different upstairs neighbors. But other than that it's quite and peaceful no one really bothers me.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Everything is great, I love my neighborhood and my neighbors. It is very quiet and I have been enjoyed it so far. I also have the best of view.

Wish the pools were open more and the trash was picked up more and swept... lots of dangerous glass... Also too many stray cats... And why is the gym closed?

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I think everyone except actual residents use the pools, also making it impossible to park anywhere near my apartment. Our neighbor saw a guy trying to get in a bunch of cars at 4:30am. Maintenance came unannounced and left me without a/c, no water heater, no stove, and they left the key in the door!

Everyone is friendly. I love the fact that you all have tennis courts. Also, the pool always looks fresh and clean! I can’t wait to dive in. On another note, the front office could be more organized.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

So far so good - moved in past week, complex has been very helpful when it came time to moving in (management did the walk through with me, Cas actually brought a vacuum with him to clean up any messes before I moved in). Neighborhood seems pretty quite, I don't have a neighbor (they moved out when I moved in), but don't hear doors slamming or music blaring below me.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

The best experience for a first time renter. Was nervous but have no complaints whatsoever. I am looking forward to being here for a while longer.

I love the inside but the outside is a little gloomy. Customer service could be alot better. Maintenance could have a better way of communicating with the renters as well as front office.

Complex is quiet. The people I live around are pleasant and keep to themselves. Great parking. I have had some small issues with the inside details. The dishwasher is slightly not in place. There is a hole at the bottom of my door arch in bathroom. The laundry room floor was torn alot, didn't seem anyone attempted to fix before move in. The porch hangs slightly. Otherwise it's a beautiful apartment for the price. Big spiders in summer but no other bug problem. Helpful staff. The rooms are great sized for the price compared to other apartments in the area.