I love living here. Community is so quiet and peaceful. The staff here is great. They’re always there to answer any questions and help with any problems.

My apartment community is amazing i have no problems what so ever with my neighbors and it feels like a safe environment here. Glad to be here!

Since moving here everyone has been so nice very animal friendly.the apartment is just the right size for us. Best place I have ever lived in.

My experience has been a great one thus far. I just need for certain repairs that my apartment requires, to be tended to faster. Other than that, the experience has been good.

Nice location to many spots. However the apartments at Doubletree are outdated and increasingly expensive. Won't be renewing. Dumpsters overflow often and parking lot needs paving. Other than that this place is compatible to other nearby communities.

The DoubleTree apartments are decent in size and Nashboro Village is in a good location. The apartments are a little dated in regards to appliances, fixtures, flooring and cabinets.

My apartment is great. I like the layout and the updated features. It’s just the person above me is always very noisy. They walk very heavily and their dog is always running.

Apartment has been great so far. Nice community and neighbors who keep to themselves for the most part which is nice. Overall have enjoyed my experience so far.

Has been a good place to live with the exception of exterior maintenance issues unresolved. Excessive noise from neighbors and crowded parking.

The staff is always willing to help. Any time I have a maintenance request, it is completed quickly and efficiently! I am close to my job and I have never had and issue!

The community has had a pretty decent fall, there's a need for some maintenance throughout the apartments and their surrounding areas. For example, in Vista Glen, the breezeway lights and the walkway lights need updating for safety purposes.

Nashboro Village is the perfect place to live. The staff are very helpful, the amenities are amazing. I just love my apartment. I highly recommend this place to anyone who's ready for a superb living experience. Thanks so much Nashboro Village!!

My wife and I love it here. Everyone in the leasing office are so nice and friendly, and very helpful. We've only had one disturbance so far, but that's just people. Other than that, it's a nice place to stay. Golf course, swinnibg pools, grocery store 8s close by. Very nice.

My experience here at nashboro village has been quite and peaceful so far. These are the good things. Bad thing is the Dog upstairs I can hear running and barking

Overall, our stay so far with Vista Glen has been great. There were minimal issues with moving in and any issues that were found were quickly and efficiently resolved. I look forward to spending more time here!

I love it here! I have lived here since June and have enjoyed Nashboro life. Easy commute to work, my apartment looks great, and I love the staff!

I have nothing but good things to say. I am absolutely happy that I choose to live here. I have no issues with apartment, or neighbors. Office is always open and ready to assist when needed.

I like it. It's quiet and the grounds are always clean, office staff are always helpful and nice too. Issues are resolved quickly as well, and maintenance gets things done quick.

Move in was a breeze but one toilet overflowed on our first night. Maintenance showed up within 30 minutes with a wet vac and tools to fix the issue.

Very helpful office staff and very simple and easy payment and repair options for your apartment. Community is always very taken care of and clean as well.

Village Hills has not given me any problems. May be some small issues with the staff such as not following through with requests but otherwise I'm satisfied.

I have had some issues with pests that were not able to be resolved within the 2 months stay. I also had an issue that was effecting my well being. After speaking with the manager, he immediately resolved it and I am much more satisfied with my place.

No issues for me as I have been living here since July. It’s seems to be a very great neighborhood and the location is very convenient to groceries stores, gyms, medical and dental needs.

It was quite bumpy in the beginning with the office staff, but now that we have moved in, it's been wonderful, fabulous, and I'd highly recommend!!

The neighborhood of Nashboro Village is subpar. The property mammagment have improved the property aestically however it’s the residents that make the experience sub par. Unfortunately, I would not recommend this area to anyone.