There is always room & ways to improve, spraying for bugs monthly since I pay for the service monthly would be nice. New cabinets and appliances in the kitchen,

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I'm a new resident; I have enjoyed the staff's friendly attitude. It was wonderful from the moment I came to your the property. I haven't had any problems.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Apparently I have to pay extra for tennis. Also the washer and dryer were not reading my card. So I couldn't do laundry. I wish you guys could update the appliances for almost 900 a month I feel like I'm getting the short end of the stick.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

The facilities are nice but Nashboro Village as a whole does not put their residents first. They take their time fixing things and when they do it has to be nearly impossible to fix in order for them to feel obligated to do so.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I am enjoying my Deerfield home. Settled in in about a week's time and enjoy quiet time (with the creatures in the wood) on the patio. Looking forward to the coming week with no traveling.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

parking lot is in bad shape, but maintenance crew has been awesome with my requests. also wish the workout facility was open earlier in the morning

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I'm working on my 2nd year here..its not a bad community to live in..and maintenance have gotten better..never had a problem with neighbors and office believe in sending letters out when something not right.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

my apt is great & very peaceful & quiet community . Havent had any problems since i lived there , will recommend this neighborhood to anyone to live in

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Grounds are clean and well kept. Office staff responds to concerns in a timely manner. I just wish the water bill was cheaper. Maintenance team also responds to concerns quickly.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Quiet and people are nice. Staff is very responsive to service calls. The area is good for walking my dog. Parking could be better, but, all in all, it's a pretty nice place to live.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I've been here over 13 years I believe, been so long I can't remember. In any case you know I got to LOVE it to stay that long. The apt is spacious, the grounds are beautiful and the staff, as well as maintenance, is fantastic. More important I feel safe and have NEVER had a problem.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Me and my family are new tenants in Nashboro Village, it is in a convent location and it is also very quiet. The apartment is nice and spacious also. We love our new home in Nashboro Village.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Absolutely love the apartments! Everybody seems very friendly! No complaints at all! The office has been great to inform us of rules, regulations, and help as needed. So happy I chose these apartments!

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Thus far it has been quiet,convenient and friendly all what i expected. Clean and plenty of room. Maintenance arrived within a minimum amout of time. As rate of 1-10. I give a 8.5.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Everything has been great. I came with two issues and they were both taken care of very promptly. The first was an issue with roaches being in the kitchen of my unit. I told Miss Channity, she put it in the bug book and just a few days later the pest control unit came in and sprayed. I have had ZERO problems with roaches since. The second was that I needed a washer and dryer rather quickly because I could not obtain my washer or dryer from my previous residence. Miss Dorinda put in the order and I had the washer and dryer 4 days later. It's been great. I have no complaints thus far and have received great service and concern for my issues that I presented to the office.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I love my new place ! Very spacious and nice ! The staff is very friendly nice and helpful. They are always willing to answer any questions.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

You pay for what you get. Love the apartment, but the staff can be rude and neighborhood is sketchy sometimes! Some things in the apartment are cheaply made and will break easily, but at least they look nice

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I have no complaints as far as the up keep of the grounds, maintenance doing well when called upon and no trouble in the area in which I am pleased

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I like bed here when I first moved to Nashville. Now I've moved back 3 years later and this was my first pick again. Everyone is always so helpful and pleasant.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Maintenance is friendly and helpful. When we moved in they came right away for issues we listed on our move in checklist and fixed it the same day, no hassle. Complex is quiet and there's always parking by our walkway. Only complaint I have is downstairs neighbors constantly smoke so we can't always leave windows open for fresh air. But other than that pleased with our new home.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Conveniently located neighborhood, friendly and professional office staff, quick response to maintenance requests, great value, love that gym access is included and that there are so many tennis courts, no bugs, huge patios, great size 2 bedroom apartments, live the fireplace. No complaints the first 3 months here! Looking forward to when pools open up.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Our complex has a very friendly staff and the community design is great! The golf course view and covered parking spaces are a great addition! Loving it here!

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I really love this place the community is awesome compared to my old place the stuff here are nice, and they are helpful in anything you have problems with.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Since I have lived here in 2013 I haven't had too many complaints. Neighbors for the most part have been respectful and it has not been too noisy.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I moved here in 12/2016 It has been an awesome experience since . I love the PEACE and very clean environments every one in the leasing office is so friendly and very helpful. This team of office staff is Very courteous. Best place to live.