The management in the leasing office are always so helpful and diligent in resolving maintenance requests. I have never had any issues with how the staff conducts themselves.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

This is a great place to live. Matt is Awesome. Golf Coarse, Tennis Courts, Several Pools He signed me up 5 yrs ago and I'm still there. Thanks Matt.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Some residents need to take trash off of their porches. Not flower pots, but trash and not let it lay around and get wet. This is in Village Green Apts.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

nashborovillage have friendly staff and the area is nice and clean. They have a outside pool for the residents and a full gym if you want to get in shape. They have a tennis court and a nice area for golfing. If you need your laundry done and the laundry mat is close nashborovillage have a overnight laundry room that is available for residents.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

would like for the air conditioning to actually work when it starts to get hot but everything else is perfect. I love the community. I love the front office staff. this is my second year here.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

The staff are very nice and professional in handing all residents issues and concerns. The maintenance workers are very polite and responds quickly to work orders.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Office staff always looks awesome and professional but could be a touch more warm/friendly to residents in person. With 1 exception in over two years the maintenance response is fast and effective. Mail area at rear of Deerfield could use some cleaning/fixing up. Obvious signs of theft with bent boxes. Not good for potential residents to see. Overall we are happy here and feel safe. Would LOVE some new carpet! Wink Wink hahaha.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

The office staff is very pleasant. However the appearance of the community is starting to go down hill. Decks are not being kept up as per lease agreement.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Great community I love all the consultants in the office.. The only issue is the price change every month but other than that it's the best community I've lived in so far.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Great customer service, but still having problems with pest. I enjoy the community and the location is in a prime spot. The responses from the transfer officer is slow.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

The staff is fantastic. Sometimes it takes awhile for someone to come out for a work order. Definitely will recommend these apartments to others.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Conn: Prices are high for cost of living in this error. Pro: Maintenance is good about fixing things and its a clean neighborhood. Overall, if you can afford it, you won't be disappointed!

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Nashboro Village is a great place to live. We needed a short term lease and were able to come here for four months until our home was built. The place is clean and the office staff is very helpful.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

This is the perfect adult and family community that is widely diverse with amenities such as outside and inside tennis courts, swimming pools, picnic areas, golf course, nearby grocery stores and restaurants along with nearby lakes and greenways which makes Nashboro Village the perfect place to live, be happy, and enjoy the environment.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Doing great first month so far very helpful and friendly love the staff and the new home the fire place the walkin closet and the fan reminds me of my child good home can't for get the washer and dryer that comes with the place

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

There are a lot of good changes happening on the exterior; however, the residents would also be better served by an update of the interiors of their homes.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Landscaping needs better attention. Shrubs/hedges either missing or too tall or too large or too small. Overall though this is a very nice property.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Great place to live... Loving it since February 2011. I spread word to family and friends and they love visiting me from out of town. It's beautiful, spacious, and a has a natural beauty in the heart of a metro area.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I love the area and I also like the timeliness that issues are taken care of when reported to management. Everyone in the front office is very pleasant and helpful. Thank you guys!

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Never had an issue. Been here since 2013. Maintenence is always fast and noise has not been too bad. Staff is always friendly and willing to help. Only 9.7 mile to work and it never takes too long to get to work or get home.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

The staff at Nashboro is always never friendly and professional. The maintenance team always handles any issues I may have in a timely manner.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Price wise, it's reasonable. Appreciate that when something is broken it gets fixed promptly as well. Love that it's near everything and that it has a pool for every community.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Way overpriced but good place overall. I definitely appreciate the staff at the front office. I wish the grounds were kept a little more clean.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I have no problems living there. They respond to all my needs and maintenance in a timely matter. Its quite and friendly. I feel safe with my kids outside playing.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I've been here going on 6 years and love the environment and the staff is just awesome.always getting my repairs done in a timely manner.so 5 state to you guys at Nashboro village apartments. Keep up the great work