I've been living in Nashboro Village for some time now and the community is wonderful. I like the peace and quite that the community has. The staff tries there best to respond to residents needs as quickly as possible. I will definitely recommend this residence to anyone.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

If maintenance would get the repair sheets, everything would be great! I think that is the only probably I've had! I somewhat like my neighbors!

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I haven't had any problems so far. The office staff has always been very nice and have taken care of my needs in a timely mannor. The only complaint is would have would be the resident that allow their children to play in the parking lot all day and residents have to tell them to get out of the way. They don't even move when they see a vehicle coming towards them. I'm afraid someone will get hit one day.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I believe Nashboro is doing great but I must say they need more utility workers. Sometimes its take them a few day to come out to you apt. :

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Staff is friendly, grounds stay maintained well. I just transferred my lease to another apartment and the staff was helpful in transitioning easily.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Online maintenance requests could be handled better. Also emails to staff could be answered in a more timely.manner. But after issues have been raised there was good resolution.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

So far so good. I'm new to this site but so far it is very user friendly and interesting. I appreciate that the ways to earn points are not extremely time consuming.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

This is such a good place to live. Especially for college student looking for a safe and clean place to live in Nashville. (Which is rarley found)

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Still waiting on response for referral bonus not being applied. Great on service with technicians Generally friendly staff Clean complexes. Good value

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

So far, the staff is great and the amenities are nice. The athletic center is a great place to exercise and features both clay and hard courts and everything needed for keeping in shape.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

The application process was easy, and the office staff was very helpful and attentive throughout the entire application process. I would do it all again!

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Need upgrades(Bathroom and Kitchen caulking is very old and tiles on the bathroom walls) , Pool need to be attended, a playground for all the kids that play in the parking lot, Camaras need to be put up due to my car was stolen recently. Assigned parking ASAP! Tenents have 4-5 cars for 1 apartment.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I have lived in nashboro village for about 2 years now and I haven't had any bad experiences. The maintenance team responds fast and the office staff is pretty nice. The only thing I wish I had was a 1st floor apartment.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

This is the second time I have lived here. I love the spacious apartments and the balcony's are huge.Also now they are remodeling the outside so I am sure it is going to look amazing .

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Everything is great except response time on maintenance request. The staff is great. Matt is the best. Danielle is one of the best and sweetest person you will meet!!

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

love ti live here, but the community is decreased in the last couple years, I hope this apartment become to be what it used to be. :-) .....

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I absolutely love the atmosphere here! This summer I will be able to use more of the perks. I will definitely tell my friends how much I love being a resident here.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

When i first moved in the, apartment smelled weird and it would have been nice to at least change the toilet seat and maintain the cabinets.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Fantastic staff amazing community. It's the best place I can think of for me andy little families first home I look forward to many months to come. Thank you.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I believe that some upgrades could happen within my apartment but other than that i am satisfied with my home for now, it is comfortable....

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Love living at Nashboro Village. I've been at NV since Jan 2015 and am very pleased with the staff here as well as the up kept grounds. Private, and conveniently located just fifteen minutes from downtown Nashville!

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I really have no complaints at all at this moment and everyone is always friendly and very helpful when needed! I love if maintenance is going to happen I always know in advance--even if it is an inconvenience (like when the water was off for a lot of days-Hahahaha)!

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

You're doing great! I love this neighborhood so much. It is such a step up from the place I was before. And my puppy definitely loves being able to walk around and of course the dog park.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

So far so good. I'm new to the community and have no complaints! :) ... Aside from the guy across the street that sings at the top of his lungs on a daily basis. Lol. The maintenance men are friendly fast and efficient. :)

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I love my new apartment in deerfield!!! Its so clean an spacious. The office staff have been so fiendly and helpful during the process of me getting my 1st apartment