We are happy to be back here. We lived here before for 5 years now we are back and enjoying it. We have had no issues since we have been here.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Community is getting better just need to cut down leaning trees and salt in winter before ice hits. This way we can avoid the 5 car pile up at bottom of hill. Enforce dog pooping area more so it's not on the side walk or behind apartments.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

The experience so far has been a pleasant one. We have had no problems with the neighbors and the apartment complex is always kept very nice.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Honestly, the community looks good from outside, the landscape and golf course. The main focus is the apartments which are not in the best condition. Since Ive lived here (almost 2 years) I've had my water heater burst, my AC leaked and fixed twice. It flooded the carpet which I've had to get pulled up and cleaned 3 times because of mildew. The floor to my bathroom is coming up and the inside of my tub is peeling. The maintenance does a poor and quick patch job to cover the real problems just so the management can quickly sell the apartment. Also we can't use all the pools this summer, due to them not being up to code and leaks to fix. This should've been done long before summer started, we pay for these ammenities and now can't use them because of negligence. The pool that is available isn't cleaned on a weekly basis it's an incubation of infection and sickness waiting to happen. The pool chairs are rusted and need serious upgrade. And of course parking, we should have assigned spots, I'm tired of coming home and not having a parking spot, so many people leave their cars and bikes here that don't live here. They should be towed, and tenants should have guarenteed parking. The gym has outdated equipment and there's been a huge leak in the ceiling with water running down next to the equipment for months. That's definitely not safe. How about putting money in the apartments and ammenities and not just the golf course and tennis courts. It's VERY misleading!

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I like my apartment but the attentiveness to needs is less than par. The walkway to my apartment is constantly dirty and overrun with spiders and webs.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Our neighbors down stairs are loud and rude constantly slamming doors and screaming at one another the cops have already shown up once for this issue makes me feel like I'm living in a trailer park

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Most pools not open, maintenance is slow to respond. most neighbors are friendly. All in all, glad we live here, but it is not without its downsides.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I enjoy the area that I live in.My only complaint is that the groundsmen don't keep the building itself clean from spider and Cobb webs. They are everywhere

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

While I love living here, i've seen issues with garbage just everywhere. I wish the other residents were held accountable for littering which brings animals such as a raccoon which I've seen getting too close to my apartment door.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

The community is quiet, peaceful, clean and well maintained. Office staff are very personable and always eager to help and resolve any issues in a timely manner.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Great service. However, the site of garbage dump by the tennis court is terrible. It's a 5 star for prompt service, resolving issues/and repairs. But a 1 when there is a pile of junk and trash to look at every day and throughout the week.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

The community is beautiful overall. We're closer to a lot of major shopping center outlets. The golf course is beautiful. The only thing I don't like is the swimming pool area in Village Hills, the water isn't clear or have chlorine in it.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I really like my apartment quiet!!!. there's pothole some are big what about speed bumps people drive fast. the breezeway are dirty. the staff is nice Chanity was very very nice helpful my hat off to her!!!!

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I love living here because no matter the time or the problem I can contact someone 24/7. They always contact me when my job has been completed and the office staff is ALWAYS HELPFUL. And, love that the dumpsters are emptied regularly. Glad to call Village Hills my home!

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Nice place to live. Good size for a reasonable price, nice golf course etc. Some issues with bugs but I'm sure maintenance will help get it under control

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Easy move in experience. Nice staff. Nice unit in good repair. Adequate parking convenient location shopping right across the street beautiful trees

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Always on Point! I do feel things are a bit better over here in Deerfield. I know it's the same property really but Im just loving my new place! I feel each time Ive reached out about anything I've gotten help almost immediately!

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Depending on the Community you live in since there is over 900+ dwellings. Will delegates your satisfaction of your living arrangements. Nashboro has great response to your maintenance needs which is impressive. They also have pools, golf course, work out center, tennis, and so much more too offer. It's a great community to live in as your close to everything . Such as a Kroger, Walgreen's, Restaurants, and more.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

There should be a playground or something built foe children so that they are not playing in streets, breeze ways, around cars scratching them up with bikes etc., littering in breeze ways, playing in front of tenants doors, drawing in sidewalks, making alot of noise and using profane language. Parents need to be held accountable for their children's actions.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Overall the apartment is nice and feels very homey. The rental office staff is pleasant and willing to answer questions. The downside is I moved in almost 3 weeks go and none of my maintenance requests have been fulfilled, there's a gap in my door where bugs are coming in and I don't have a pool key. Once that's fixed everything will be lovely.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

There seems to be a real effort to cleaning up the appearance of the area. Hedges trimmed and speed bump have been cancelled worked on recently. It really makes a difference. Great job.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Great apartments, clean grounds and maintenance responds quickly. Chanity at the office was my leasing agent and she was amazing. Highly recommend contacting her!

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

They're working at making it better. Need to repave the driveways/parking lots. Landscaping needs improving or replacing. Services are immense drastically over what they provided in the past.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

My smoke free apartment yet it smells like smoke and my clothes are starting to smell like smoke. No matter what I do I can't seem to get that smell out.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I love it here. The neibghorhood is quite. Sometimes it take maintence awhile to get stuff done but they are always nice and helpful. I have not had many issues here.