Nashboro Village so far is the best community I have lived in. Friendly neighbors and great environment. Come check out this great community 😆

Maintaince here is a big issue. It has not always beenn this way. I have been here for 8 + yrs and there r things I hv asked for that are still not done. Handi cap parking and dogs leave n poop all over the place.....Had been my issue for years.

Worst apartments I've ever lived at staff is rude & dismissive of our safety concerns I wouldn't recommend this place to my worst enemy. Looking forward to moving out

This was my first winter at Nashboro Village Apartments, the snow was handled great! I appreciated the swift movement of getting the areas clean, thank you all!

Nashboro has made alot of positive changes in the last 6 months to the cosmetics of our complexes. Impressive as it looks more like home and it makes you more proud of your living environment. Thanks, Nashboro

So far I have been here 8 months and everything is good. Friendly Staff in the Office. Always respond to your needs when it comes to your Apt.

Nice place to live. Probably the one thing I would change would be assigned parking. Other than that, it's kept clean pretty well maintained.

Despite every bad thing Ive heard my experience has been great.Friendly office staff really great amenities,and tons of parking. I cannot wait to enjoy the pools in the summer.

I love it here so far. Minus the loud music that wakes me up at night and the kids playing outside at late hours. The staff is great and my apartment is as well.

It's been months since I stayed in these apartments and I absolutely love them!! There wouldn't be any other place I rather live. I would recommend anybody to live here

needs upgrades needs upgrades needs up needs upgrades grades needs upgrades. Real time clues fillers, again. fish drink. There rule this. finished.

Feel at home Everytime I walk through the door....and enjoy the apartment and community features such as the athletic center and golfing and close to a host of shopping centers and restaurants.

It's all that I thought it would be and some. Me and my wife really enjoy where we are at right now. We would not give this one up not right now anyway. I thank God for just giving you all the heart for giving us a chance. Thank you

Very Comfortable & Quiet Neighborhood. Everyone Is Very Friendly. Maintenance Is Always On Time. I Would Recommend This Neighborhood To Anyone

I have had an issue with bugs, and my drier taking an extremely long time to dry clothing. I also had a few occasions where I had to called 2-3 times for maintenance to come fix something. That being said, the front desk has always been nice and helpful and I like how easy it is to make payments.

so far so good. just recently moved in. the apartment was up to par and feels very homey. wish we had more private balcony space but its ok so far. the maintenance around here can be a little more helpful in getting things done.

Good apartment community - clean area, covered parking, gym, tennis lessons. Easy online payment, large bedrooms. Office staff is responsive and helpful.

The community is well kept and the staff is very informative and helpful. The apartments have modern appliances and are very comfortable. A great place to live!

So far so good, I’m a new tenant and haven’t moved in yet. I’ll keep you guys posted to date, my move in date changed and that was a little annoying but nothing to have a fit over, I’ll definitely keep you all posted on any changes

Really love the size of apartment for the price. All around a nice apartment. My favorite part is the big deck. There where just some thing on move in day that I felt should have been fixed and taken care of before we got here. Like a broken mirror and toilet handle in one of the bathrooms. Only been here a little over a week. So far like it but move in day was a little unhappy with.

I have had a pretty quiet experience living in Nashboro Village. The maintenance and ground staff are great at taking care of repairs and keeping the grounds clean. Most of the office staff are friendly. Only complaint is on other residents. residents don't pick up after their animals. I have large dogs and I respectfully pick up after mine and also some residents are lazy with their trash and littering, making the dumpster area dirty.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Affordable. Clean leasing office and apartments. Stuff in the office are nice and friendly. They processed application really fast and get back to you.

Slow to respond...heating in apartment does not balance well. Pot holes in deerfield needs to be fixed. Staffers don't communicate well. Not staying Longer

Upon move in the apartment was mostly clean. There were some things that were missing but over all it’s was clean and tidy. The painters must not have taped off before painting but other than that it was great.

I moved here in November and have absolutely loved living here. Everyone has been so kind. I can’t wait to enjoy all the perks of living here in the summer.